What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• Sadiebabcock
    Sadiebabcock Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    14-16 now depending on brand! Would love to be a 9-10... smaller would be nice but im Tall and have big bones... so i doubt it will happen!
  • dennydifferent
    dennydifferent Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is a UK size 14, which is US 10/12. WIth my frame I'm not sure I can get much lower than that anyway, I'm just a big ol' thing.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a 4/6

i am 172 and wear between a 7/8 and a 10 right now depending on 5 pounds that go up and down each month.
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Well I was a size 18 at 190 pounds at 5'5. At 165ish I am a size 12 so I'm aiming for a size 8 at 145 pounds.

This is me exactly! I am down to 155 now and can zip up a size 10!! I am getting to the point where the 12's are too baggy. My goal though is size 8 and around 145 lbs!
  • musicrocks133
    musicrocks133 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I know i will never be a size 4 because of my hips and butt, but as long as i can be a size 6 i will be so happy. Currently I am size 8. My biggest problem is my lower stomach, hate it.
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I would LOVE to be a 6!!
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy in a 10....no less than an 8. I want to keep my curves but loose my rolls! I'm currently a 14/16 depending on the cut.
  • ames3456
    ames3456 Posts: 8
    Options
    Would love to be a size 10 or less!!!!!!!!!
  • SkinnyShadow
    SkinnyShadow Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Size 5. ambitious maybe... but I've been smaller than that.
  • ell_jay
    ell_jay Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm not aiming for a particular size.. I'm just focusing on losing weight and being comfortable with my weight and how I look (:
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well I was a size 18 at 190 pounds at 5'5. At 165ish I am a size 12 so I'm aiming for a size 8 at 145 pounds.

This is me exactly! I am down to 155 now and can zip up a size 10!! I am getting to the point where the 12's are too baggy. My goal though is size 8 and around 145 lbs!

Me too! We have similar goals....friend me if you'd like
  • aperfect10soon
    Options
    I'm a 12, and would love to be 10...maybe an 8 but I can dream. I want to lose a stone :)
  • nw288
    nw288 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a size 8, but I'm not really sure what is realistic for my frame (6' and medium to large framed). Been overweight since childhood so I'm not quite sure where I'll end up, I just want to be able to shop at "normal" stores (or at least the "normal" ones that carry talls....tall and plus sized at the same time really, really blows) and be happy with how my clothes fit.
  • M_VanDyne
    Options
    Currently I'm a size 10 and would love to get to a 6! I've been there before so if i work really hard I think it may happen :)
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Oh, I was thinking pant size...haha I was gonna say 5/6! LOL

Uhmmm I'm not sure how much I want to weigh because I want muscles and I've never had that before, so it's hard to say. I want to look like an athlete. ;)
  • JyJyReyes
    JyJyReyes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Size 10-12 would be great. I am at a 16 right now.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I want to be an 8 ... but I'd also be happy in a 10 :happy:
  • Reyni
    Reyni Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a lose 8.
  • Annette8479
    Annette8479 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    The smallest I've ever been is a 9. I'm 5'4"-5'5" and would love to be in a 7.
  • Trugrit12
    Trugrit12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to be a 6! never been before!