Not what you thought it was............

Options

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    my daughter listens to a song called "Godspeed" every night at bedtime...when she sings along she says "God Peed"...
  • BlondeToast
    Options
    Tea Bagging....
    When I was a pre-teen, tea-bagging was a caffeine rush derived by sucking on tea-bags, and then jumping around with a slight high. Fast forward 30 years.

I saw some tea-bags dumped in the trash, and my son, aged 15, had a sleep-over with several of his friends. My wife had dumped those tea-bags, but I didn't know that. I jokingly said "I see you guys were tea-bagging - eh?"

They all looked at me wide-eyed, embarrassed. I continued...
    "Oh come on! I used to do that with my friends years ago" - and so the conversation went.
    I left it at a that, and it was not until later that night at a party that somebody advised me of my mistake.

I WAS APPALLED!

Ahhhh hhaaa that is sooooo funny!!
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hell in a ham basket... turns out, its HAND basket. Who knew.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    When I was young I thought the lyric to the Johnny Rivers song, "Secret Agent Man" was actually "secret asian man". In my defense, I was a child.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    my husband thought this:

"Blinded by the light/ revved up like a DOUCHE.... I had to explain to him what a Douse was. :) He still sings it this way for a laugh.

....Those aren't the words?!

I thought so to. Wow, you learn something everyday. What is a Douse anyway?

It's 'DEUCE'....not 'douse'...lol

hahahha -- its def deuce -- until manfred mann redid it -- hahah awesome!
  • kaaaaaaa
    kaaaaaaa Posts: 29
    Options
    Tea Bagging....
    When I was a pre-teen, tea-bagging was a caffeine rush derived by sucking on tea-bags, and then jumping around with a slight high. Fast forward 30 years.

I saw some tea-bags dumped in the trash, and my son, aged 15, had a sleep-over with several of his friends. My wife had dumped those tea-bags, but I didn't know that. I jokingly said "I see you guys were tea-bagging - eh?"

"Oh come on! I used to do that with my friends years ago" - and so the conversation went.
    I left it at a that, and it was not until later that night at a party that somebody advised me of my mistake.

I WAS APPALLED!

LOL!!!!!
  • ozzra8
    ozzra8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    "Sweet dreams are made of cheese"

haha!! to funny.
  • Massageu2
    Massageu2 Posts: 59
    Options
    my brother thought that when a man got a vas. they cut his balls off... he's 27 and I just convinced him he was wrong lol

wait a min.....so there not supposed to....I need to call my lawyer.....

That's not a vasectomy, that is called a divorce!
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Bump... gotta finish reading these later! LOL
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    Omg, this thread just gave me my entire life! Laughing so hard.

But when I was younger, I really thought Unicorns were real animals that had gone extinct. I remember in like 3rd grade my teacher asked the class to name some extinct animals and I raised my hand and said Unicorns! And everyone laughed at me. Lol.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    My darling daughter, when she was 3 was helping me make nachos. She asked if we could make 'f***kin moldy' to dip them in. She's 7 now and we still don't call it guacamole. We call it 'bleepin moldy' now, it still gets laughs.
  • ozzra8
    ozzra8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Tea Bagging....

I WAS APPALLED!

I almost pissed my pants with this one. bwahaha!!!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    my cousin thought the acdc song dirty deeds went "dirty deeds, down my cheek"

When my ex-husband was little He thought is was "Dirty Deeds... Thunder Chief..." O_O
  • cmbrysonussery
    cmbrysonussery Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My brother loved the "One Eyed Flying Purple People Eater" song when he was little...except he changed People to Peter and totally changed the meaning of the song.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    "My Ding a Ling", by Chuck Berry. I had an old 45 (remember those??) of that song when I was 7 or 8 years old. My older brother had given it to me. I could not understand why my father got so upset over it.

I mean, really - what was so bad about a boy playing with his Ding a Ling....it's just a string with bells on it....

lol...well, that's what I thought until I was about 15 and the true meaning finally dawned on me!
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    my husband thought this:

"Blinded by the light/ revved up like a DOUCHE.... I had to explain to him what a Douse was. :) He still sings it this way for a laugh.

Whhaaaat?! I thought it was douche too!!!
    Man....
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Sir Mixalot's "Baby Got Back", I always thought it was rumpelstiltsken instead of rumpo smoothskin!!! LMAO

OMG me too. Up until 1 minute ago.

ditto ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • adleheid
    adleheid Posts: 6
    Options
    "Momma said not to wear my moccasins" - Michael Jackson. Made more sense than "Mama-say mama-sah ma-ma-coo-
    sah" then, and still makes more sense now. :)
  • cpotter4
    cpotter4 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Not until the middle of high school did I learn the pretzel weren't "prentzels."
    My brother, 19, and I, 15, (at the time) were talking about how we were so different from each other, literally opposites. I said, "Its like I'm the brains and you are the brawn." He replied with a tone, "Idiot. It's 'I'm the brains and you're the bronze, not brawn!"
    I laughed at him until I couldn't breathe any more, all the while he looked at me like I was an idiot!
  • deannarey13
    deannarey13 Posts: 452
    Options
    Tea Bagging....

I WAS APPALLED!

O....M....G! I think I just peed myself laughing. That is the best story - EVER!