What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• Happinessgrl
    Happinessgrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I want to be a size AWESOME! lol

From your weight lost already, you already are!!

Aww, that was so sweet!! Thank you!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I want to be a size 6. To Dream. Realistic, I'd love to be 160. dont know what size that would be. Im a size 16 atm
  • Kittie_Kat
    Kittie_Kat Posts: 101
    Options
    I want to be a size 10, about 150lbs (I'm 5'7") size 14 now, at 192lbs
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Never been under a 12 as an adult, so I'd love to be somewhere under a 10/12. But more importantly, I just want to be healthier and more comfortable in my own skin.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'll be pleased to get to a 14... from an 18.
    But ultimately I wanna be a 10/12.
  • bb0322
    bb0322 Posts: 11
    Options
    Size 2, 5'6, 115 lbs is my goal.
  • zebramama84
    zebramama84 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Im 5 11 and currently wear a size 22 ( sometimes a 20 and sometimes a 24) i would like to be a 12/14 ... i think ... id like to loose about 100 lbs although im not sure the 2 numbers corrilate...... time will tell .. this pop addicted sugar junkie could use some online friends on this fantastic site :)
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    I have been a 9... Id like to be there, but 5-8 would be slammin' ;)
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am currently a size 22 in jeans. I'd like to be a size 12 by the time my wedding rolls around at the end of next year. My mom keeps telling me with my frame I'd look skeletal in anything smaller than a 10. So I guess no single digits for me.
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    being realistic - I'm hoping to be a 10-12 by mid-summer...I currently fit 14-16.

Ultimately I'd like to get down to an 8 - I don't think I've been in single digits since my age was single digits!!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I believe I will be at my goal weight at a size 6-8.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    1 or 3
  • YennaBean
    YennaBean Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would like to fit back into my 9's!
  • emfilomena
    emfilomena Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm currently a size 3.. I don't think it's unrealistic to say a size 0 because my body could handle it and I'm not done losing weight yet.
  • pagham
    pagham Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm currently about an 8, give or take depending on the store and brand. I would LOVE to get to a 2!

I am really confused with sizes. Wouldn't a US size 2, equivalent to a UK size 4 be bordering on anorexic?
    I would love to be a UK size 10 waist down (think I am already there upwards) but I am very hippy so don't think that will ever happen.
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I want to get back into my 2's and 0's! But would settle for fitting in my 4's. :)
  • theaholman
    Options
    I wear a US8 and want to get down to a US6. I'm 5'8 and have lost 10lb already so am really looking forward to it!
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    0! Soo far to go but I know I can do it :)
  • emfilomena
    emfilomena Posts: 120
    Options
    I am really confused with sizes. Wouldn't a US size 2, equivalent to a UK size 4 be bordering on anorexic?
    I would love to be a UK size 10 waist down (think I am already there upwards) but I am very hippy so don't think that will ever happen.

Size has nothing to do with an eating disorder. A person can be anorexic and not a size 00, 0, or 2. They can be bigger, in fact. There are bodies of all shapes and sizes, and if someone can get to that size in a healthy manner and maintain it, it means they're healthy, not suffering from an ED. :)
  • pagham
    pagham Posts: 29
    Options

Size has nothing to do with an eating disorder. A person can be anorexic and not a size 00, 0, or 2. They can be bigger, in fact. There are bodies of all shapes and sizes, and if someone can get to that size in a healthy manner and maintain it, it means they're healthy, not suffering from an ED. :)

What would be the body measurements of a 00?