March Move Your @ss Challenge....

Options

Replies

• AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    9km done today - C25K and extra walking. I thought I'd do a bit extra because there's going to be some bad weather tomorrow and I probably won't be able to get out there.

exercise.png
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    MARCH 1: 18 miles done on the spin bike tonight! Keep up the great work, guys! Yay for us for starting March right!

(I THINK I NEED TO ADJUST MY GOAL FROM 75 FOR THE MONTH TO 400. HALF OF MY EXERCISE ROUTINE IS SPINNING AND I AM REALIZING THAT I ACCUMULATE A LOT OF MILES FROM IT.)
    Yay - you're doing this too! Good to see you're going for a big goal.
  • bonthomas85
    Options
    done another mile today hopefully get out again this afternoon to do another :)
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3.5 mile walk 3/1/12
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png

This is from yesterday. Just wanted to add my ticker.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Ticker started....

exercise.png
  • HRBush
    HRBush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    And if someone could give me a heads up on creating a ticker and including it in my forum posts?

You can create an exercise ticker on tickerfactory.com and it will give you a code that you can copy and paste the completed ticker into your posts. Hope that helps!
  • HRBush
    HRBush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Fail today....was supposed to get up and run on the treadmill this morning but slept horribly so I didn't. :( I am planning on running at least 6 miles tomorrow morning with my dad. I need to kick it into gear.
  • rockerchic1879
    Options
    I'm doing the 90 mile challenge this month, good luck and hope everyone reaches their goal!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I will try for 300 miles
    Another 14 down makes it 275 and counting.......
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    March Goal 80 miles
    March 1 - 4.6 miles (stationary bike)

exercise.png
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    75 again this month - will hit it this one!!
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    i'm in again! there are a few extra days this month so i'll go for 70 miles :)
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Felt like it took me forever this morning to cover 5 miles, it was humid, snowing, windy and -9C!!! The perfect conditions! Plus, the roads were not all cleared from yesterday snow storm... couldn't get a good grip even with my grippers...

When I finally got home, I realized I ran 5.45 instead of the 5.19 I was suppose to do (took different roads...), so I guess my pace wasn't that bad after all :laugh:

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Felt like it took me forever this morning to cover 5 miles, it was humid, snowing, windy and -9C!!! The perfect conditions! Plus, the roads were not all cleared from yesterday snow storm... couldn't get a good grip even with my grippers...

When I finally got home, I realized I ran 5.45 instead of the 5.19 I was suppose to do (took different roads...), so I guess my pace wasn't that bad after all :laugh:

Ticker updated

exercise.png

Wow! Good job - I guess after all the trash talking I better get my butt in gear. :wink:
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

Ticker updated

exercise.png

Wow! Good job - I guess after all the trash talking I better get my butt in gear. :wink:

Thanks! And the talking keeps everybody motivated, so nothing wrong with that! Nobody ever said that working out towards a goal HAD to ALWAYS be serious! :tongue:
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,943 Member
    Options
    Rain, rain, go away. Another 5 on the treadmill.

exercise.png
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    exercise.png

Little more to go.
  • mrsvanderpool
    mrsvanderpool Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I made it 4 miles today! :love:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member