Before and After Pictures!

Options

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Ok, I suck, what did I do wrong??

i copy and pasted it into my browser! you look great! nice legs:wink::tongue:

Thanks, lol, glad I finally figured it out. So that is at just over 1/2 way for me, can't wait to get to the real after pic!!
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Ok, I suck, what did I do wrong??

i copy and pasted it into my browser! you look great! nice legs:wink::tongue:

Thanks, lol, glad I finally figured it out. So that is at just over 1/2 way for me, can't wait to get to the real after pic!!

Wow, awesome job. You look awesome. I agree, nice legs. Keep it up!!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    n536501744_3101671_344112.jpg

:bigsmile:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    you ladies look great!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    but, more importantly, i'll bet u FEEL GREAT!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i love looking at everyone's pics! so inspiring. here are mine.

summer 2008 at about 200 lbs:
    046.jpg
    044.jpg

last week at bout 156 lbs:
    127.jpg
    154.jpg
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    i love looking at everyone's pics! so inspiring. here are mine.

summer 2008 at about 200 lbs:
    046.jpg
    044.jpg

last week at bout 156 lbs:
    127.jpg
    154.jpg

WOWZER!! :noway: What a difference Beth. Keep up the good work. Isn't great to have more energy for the little ones?!!
  • tree_14
    tree_14 Posts: 11
    Options
    I was wondering how you lost the weight?
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how you lost the weight?

i use my food diary religiously, weigh or measure everything i eat, excercise at least 5 times a week and i usually eat back most if not all of my excercise calories. i started in november of last year, so it's taken almost 8 months to get this far, but a little effort everyday really adds up over time
  • beancounter
    beancounter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :drinker: These pics are so awesome and inspiring.... :drinker:

WAY TO GO .. to all of you you look so awesome, and happy and healthy.

I've got before pics from when I tried on wedding dresses...it FINALLY got me motivated....

My Wedding's in 6 weeks... I won't be all the way to my goal but I'll post the before and after then.

We've got to keep bumping this post so everyone see's it. It's so motivating! Thanks to all!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    fantastic pics... thanks for the continued inspiration.
  • thinkthinjen
    Options
    :smile: You guys are all such an inspiration! Thanks for posting this pics!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    MissVita and Columbiana, I love your tattoos! They are beautiful! Do you have any pictures that really show them off? I'd love to see them.
  • isome
    isome Posts: 8
    Options
    These are great pics!! Congrats to all of you. Can you please tell us what you are doing to lose what you have? I have lost 15 since Feb., but not enough to post pics yet. Would love to hear how you guys are losing the weight. (Something other than watch calories and exercise. Please get into the details that will help me)

Thanks
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Sorry, isome. My advice is to watch what you eat and exercise more!

"You gotta get up to get down!"
  • Ottawa34
    Ottawa34 Posts: 5
    Options
    Once I can find a before picture i will post it along with a semi-current picture.
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    Before: Weight in photo 405+

MeJuly2003.jpg

Lost: 100 pounds weight in photo 305 apx

1YearLater.jpg

Lost 212 + weight in photo 192.8 (current weight, still have apx 70 to 80 to goal)

P1040067.jpg

I wish I would have found this site sooner. I love it here. Congrats to everyone. Ya'll look awesome! I mean totally awesome! :drinker:

Edited to add the only pointer I have is that you have to do this for YOU and only you. You can't do it for anyone else. I learned that the hard way. I also can't stop exercising, if I stop exercising my eating gets out of control. I have eat 5 smaller meals a day, cut out the snacking as much as possible, and I drink copious amounts of water.

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP :bigsmile:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Before
    127385_7144.jpg

Now
    127385_4565.jpg
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all look great! Carmen, you're an inspiration!
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    Before
    127385_7144.jpg

Now
    127385_4565.jpg

OMG Vicky, you look amazing!! 62 pounds lost!! :noway: You must feel as great as you look!

Keep up the great work!
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    Wow, you all look great! Carmen, you're an inspiration!

Thank you so much toots :blushing: Stick around here and you'll have that 76 off in no time. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!