Anyone with 100lbs or more to lose?

Options

Replies

• lilo0134
    lilo0134 Posts: 2
    Options
    If you would like to add me! My goal is to lose atleast 100lbs.
  • DRees10
    DRees10 Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me - my weight loss goal is eventually 90 lbs.
  • Queen2day
    Queen2day Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as it is better to have support from others who share the same goals and/or can relate to what you are attempting to overcome.
  • ssej26jess
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 104 lbs to lose to hit the goal Ive set for myself. We've all got this though!! :) MFP is a great cheerleader haha
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I added you all!!!
  • burdette2009
    burdette2009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 125+ pounds to lose

=)
  • peacemerc
    peacemerc Posts: 18
    Options
    My goal is 100 flat, but you know I could probably add about 10 more to that. Feel free to add.
  • purpleychick
    purpleychick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have between 100-150 pounds to lose. Sometimes I get overwhelmed, because let's face it, that's a whole person. But so far I have lost 9 pounds and am feeling a lot better.

What keeps me going is all of the energy I have due to Zumba :) I do Just Dance 3 or Zumba Fitness 2 on the Wii. Everyday.

Feel free to add me too!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    we have a group on here if you're interested in some support : TOPIC: The Over 300 Club
  • shymom05
    shymom05 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ pounds to lose. I have hit an all time high and am trying to get myself back after 2 kids and too much indulgence. I would love to have some weight loss buddies. i just started this site and i am trying to find more like minded weight loss buddies.
  • LunchLady52
    Options
    I'm new to this. I've never had a weight loss buddy....add me please! I need to loose 100 lbs too~
  • zebramama84
    zebramama84 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    okay i need to loose 100 but am aiming for 85 .... lookin for new buddies .. i am starting slow to prevent failure ... and silly question .. how does one add a friend ?
  • ozzcrow
    ozzcrow Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey, I want to lose exactly 100lbs. I need all the help I can get!!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm there too! I would be happy with losing 125, but ideally I would lik to lose closer to 150. I have only just begun my journey so can definitely be around for some time I am sure!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    Added!
  • nightscare0
    Options
    I have more than 100 lbs to lose! I know it will be a long journey for me, and I completely agree that I also tend to feel a bit more connected with people who are going through the same long-term struggle as I am. Not saying that the ppl who create a profile to lose 5 lbs are wrong . . . . . it just makes me want to stuff them with eclairs is all!

Anyone feel free to add me, I am always lurking on here somewhere! :tongue:
  • PaulKruse
    PaulKruse Posts: 12
    Options
    I had no idea there were so many of us. I started a 100 pound diet a week ago. 88.6 pounds to go. Second week ends and next weigh in is Monday.
  • MissYatta
    MissYatta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose and I need lots of motivation. I have been able to lose weight on and off, but I would feel a lot better if I could get it all off at once. Feel free to add me!
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have 95ish pounds to lose. Not quite 100 but pretty close. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the adds. I am so glad that I am not alone