I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Options

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love french bread pizza with sausage!

yeah me too, it's not that good. good for the price, but not actually good. good enough to feed to the teenager, but not so much for me.....

I'm pretty sure I love me more than I love California. yes, I'm sure, definitely love me more than California.
  • allieP
    allieP Posts: 16
    Options
    I love me more than I love eating dessert with my husband!! Ouch! That hurts:cry: , but I gotta love me more!!:smooched:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I love me more than I love Cinnamon rolls, ate one yesterday, first one in 5 months, but I was working hard all day!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love those swedish fish and dark chocolate M&Ms my husband bought at Sam's yesterday :noway: :ohwell: Why oh why does he do this to me all the time?!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Someone in my office brought in a cake that was given to them for free because they mispelled the name on it for a baptism... :grumble: so of course they bring in that AND a cheesecake...

:grumble:
    I love me more than I love Cheesecake... :indifferent:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and Cherry Coke Zero. :heart:

ooOOoo. Those are SO good!

They are...but since I've given up soda and all caffeine, I really don't miss them.

Now, cheesecake...I don't know about that. Can't give it up completely, but a couple pieces a year never hurt anyone. :wink:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Someone in my office brought in a cake that was given to them for free because they mispelled the name on it for a baptism... :grumble: so of course they bring in that AND a cheesecake...

That sounds like my boyfriend. Last night was the first day of his "diet" and the bakery guy gave him a dozen of his favorite donuts at the beginning of his shift. He called me in near tears this morning because he had to sit the whole night smelling the donuts and not eating any.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love bacon!

Oh wait - which thread should I be in for that?????/
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Fibber! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

It's not the same if you don't really mean it. :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

that wasnt a lie... :indifferent: is my serious face... see... I am serious I love me... i hate everyone else... :indifferent: especially when I dont get cheesecake... its soo processed though deff. not good for you..
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

that wasnt a lie... :indifferent: is my serious face... see... I am serious I love me... i hate everyone else... :indifferent: especially when I dont get cheesecake... its soo processed though deff. not good for you..

Most things that are so good are really so bad
  • Kityngirl
    Options

I stand corrected. :happy: You love you more than you love anyone who brings in cheesecake that you cannot have.:tongue:

(you're right tho, homemade is sooooo much better than store bought.)

I love me more than I love 99% of chinese food.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I stand corrected. :happy: You love you more than you love anyone who brings in cheesecake that you cannot have.:tongue:

I haven't had a home made cheesecake that is better than the Cheesecake Factory. Mmmm.. the Key Lime Cheesecake is so good...
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    I love Me more than I love:
    white sugar
    white flour
    processed foods
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I haven't had a home made cheesecake that is better than the Cheesecake Factory. Mmmm.. the Key Lime Cheesecake is so good...

:indifferent: SHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!!!!!:indifferent:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Are you going to run away again? :tongue:

I am just trying to help you strengthen your will power. :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

If we mention homemade strawberry cheesecake enough times you will eventually get desensitized to it.....um....really. (or you will become a drooling maniac....):wink::bigsmile: :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

If we mention homemade strawberry cheesecake enough times you will eventually get desensitized to it.....um....really. (or you will become a drooling maniac....):wink::bigsmile: :tongue:

Or Cheesecake Factory Rasberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. It is all for your own good.:tongue:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Or Cheesecake Factory Rasberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. It is all for your own good.:tongue:

or Cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake. We're here for you Trouble.:bigsmile: (of course now I'm starting to drool...)