Anyone with 100lbs or more to lose?

Options

Replies

• hunni70
    hunni70 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi I have just over 100lbs to lose feel free to add me ! Anyone else on this post who wants to add me please do I need all the support on this long journey!!! I'm willing to support and motivate others. Good luck mfp's
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I technically do, but I set my ticker at about 90lbs to see how comfortable I'd be once I reach my goal weight.
    Would love to add people who have a lot of weight to lose--
    it's kinda frustrating when you see others that only have 5 or 10 to lose & then they're done! lol.
    I've lost about 30 so far, so I've got a good 60+ to go!
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Been on the journey towards about 120 pounds off for about 2 years...have maintained about a "40 pounds lost" plateau for about 6 months...just kick started everything again after the holidays...happy to know you are here amongst friends!
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 147lbs that would put me at the lowest "'healthy" bmi or my height ;) Anyone, feel free to add me I'v had this account or while, I think, but I've never actually used it :<. I need some support my mom is killing my diet....
  • nyredhead23
    Options
    while my goal is only to lose 92 total, that still doesn't put me where all the charts say I should be. I'm trying not to get too hung up on charts, but I'd like to be comfortably in a size 10/12. I'd love to be added by anyone who has a lot still to lose!
  • ezstarnes0611
    Options
    Hi...I just joined today...and I have more than 100 to lose...so sad...feel free to add me as I have a long way to go on this journey and would love to have some buddies to share with!
  • moorecentury
    moorecentury Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I actually need to lose 200 lbs!
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)

I've lost 50 pounds and still need to lose another 130-140 pounds. I just joined this site today- feel free to add me :)
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Can we get a group for people who want to lose 100 or more pounds? Looks like alot of us :D
  • somerman
    somerman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have over 200 lbs to loose. I just started a program at my local hospital and the nutritionist recommended this site to track my progress.

I look forward to talking with you and all the others on this site.

I look forward to watching our progress together.
  • Fsadej
    Fsadej Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey all! I'm def looking to lose over 100lbs. I've been committed to MFP & the gym since the first of the year. Motivation and positve reinforcement helps tons. Feel free to add me and we can get through this journey together with each others support!
    Happy losing!
    :)

9190822.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Nikki206
    Nikki206 Posts: 69
    Options
    I do! I have restarted this journey many times but this time, I feel like it's going to happen. I could use all the motivation I can get though!! Feel free to add me! =) You can do this!! =)
  • cassie832
    Options
    I am there.. plus! Feel free to add me. I am about to enter a new chapter of my life and I need to get this weight under control.
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose about 80-100 pounds!
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a 200 lbs weight loss. I'm going to be around for a while. :D
  • AnjelikaJ
    Options
    I have about 140 to lose. *:-)
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Thank ya'all for the adds, I have met loads of nice people so far and getting to know each and everyone is the best part of this journey
  • sillylily1960
    sillylily1960 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started off at 100 lbs, I'm now at 90 lbs, its tough but do-able, stay focused, I haven't started walking, in time I will.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    may not need to lose 100 but pretty darn close i also just started and havent figured out to befriend people so u can add me as a friend