I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    I love me more than I love Cheesecake... :indifferent:

It's not the same if you don't really mean it. :wink:

that wasnt a lie... :indifferent: is my serious face... see... I am serious I love me... i hate everyone else... :indifferent: especially when I dont get cheesecake... its soo processed though deff. not good for you..
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member

that wasnt a lie... :indifferent: is my serious face... see... I am serious I love me... i hate everyone else... :indifferent: especially when I dont get cheesecake... its soo processed though deff. not good for you..

Most things that are so good are really so bad
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member

I stand corrected. :happy: You love you more than you love anyone who brings in cheesecake that you cannot have.:tongue:

(you're right tho, homemade is sooooo much better than store bought.)

I love me more than I love 99% of chinese food.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

I stand corrected. :happy: You love you more than you love anyone who brings in cheesecake that you cannot have.:tongue:

I haven't had a home made cheesecake that is better than the Cheesecake Factory. Mmmm.. the Key Lime Cheesecake is so good...
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    I love Me more than I love:
    white sugar
    white flour
    processed foods
  • TROUBLE2

I haven't had a home made cheesecake that is better than the Cheesecake Factory. Mmmm.. the Key Lime Cheesecake is so good...

:indifferent: SHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!!!!!:indifferent:
  • JoyousMaximus

Are you going to run away again? :tongue:

I am just trying to help you strengthen your will power. :wink:
  • Kityngirl

If we mention homemade strawberry cheesecake enough times you will eventually get desensitized to it.....um....really. (or you will become a drooling maniac....):wink::bigsmile: :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus

If we mention homemade strawberry cheesecake enough times you will eventually get desensitized to it.....um....really. (or you will become a drooling maniac....):wink::bigsmile: :tongue:

Or Cheesecake Factory Rasberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. It is all for your own good.:tongue:
  • Kityngirl

Or Cheesecake Factory Rasberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. It is all for your own good.:tongue:

or Cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake. We're here for you Trouble.:bigsmile: (of course now I'm starting to drool...)
  • JoyousMaximus

or Cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake. We're here for you Trouble.:bigsmile: (of course now I'm starting to drool...)

Or the 30th Anniversary Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake. With our support, soon you will be the cheesecake resisting tempation king. :laugh: (suprisingly, I'm not drooling. I think it was all the cookie dough I ate this weekend... but I stayed under my calories... :laugh: )
  • TROUBLE2

Or the 30th Anniversary Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake. With our support, soon you will be the cheesecake resisting tempation king. :laugh: (suprisingly, I'm not drooling. I think it was all the cookie dough I ate this weekend... but I stayed under my calories... :laugh: )

you say youre there for me... yeaaaaaahhhh :indifferent:

I cant believe you would do that... or say something like that... :frown: you know my weakness... its my kryptonite... :ohwell:

BAH... :angry: woooosaaaaaa woooooosaaaaaaa.... I am ignoring you all now... :ohwell:
  • Kityngirl

I cant believe you would do that... or say something like that... :frown: you know my weakness... its my kryptonite... :ohwell:

BAH... :angry: woooosaaaaaa woooooosaaaaaaa.... I am ignoring you all now... :ohwell:

:frown: we're just trying to help....It's done out of love to make you better at resisting.:love::wink:

I love me more than caramel light frappacinos.

(if i keep saying it I will start to believe it....right?)
  • JoyousMaximus

:frown: we're just trying to help....It's done out of love to make you better at resisting.:love::wink:

(if i keep saying it I will start to believe it....right?)

She's right. It's all for you. I just posted an article about how the brain and will power are a muscle that strengthen with use. We are stregthening your will power muscle. :wink:

You love you more than caramel light frappacinos.
    You love you more than caramel light frappacinos. (I'm helping)
  • TROUBLE2
    :sick: I just saw someone stuffing their chubby cheeks with cake and cheesecake... almost at the same time... :sick: I suddenly lost my appetite for cheesecake... I should have taken a picture... :indifferent:
  • JoyousMaximus
    :sick: I just saw someone stuffing their chubby cheeks with cake and cheesecake... almost at the same time... :sick: I suddenly lost my appetite for cheesecake... I should have taken a picture... :indifferent:

I find looking at the people at certain restaurants helps me make better choices when I'm there. It's hard to want the huge bownie a la mode with hot fudge and whip when you see a person eating it that weighs three times as much as me. :sick:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    I love me more then I love those damn dark chocolate peanut M&M's too!....ugh they are taunting me again........:grumble:
  • TROUBLE2
    I love me more then I love those damn dark chocolate peanut M&M's too!....ugh they are taunting me again........:grumble:

arrrrghhhh the lady up front always has the best dark chocolate morsels... :grumble: it is crazy... every time I walk by its like they are taunting me.. I can imagine them getting out of their dish and dancing in their little golden wrappers.. shaking their delicious dark chocolate morsels...

wha what were we talking about?:indifferent:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679

arrrrghhhh the lady up front always has the best dark chocolate morsels... :grumble: it is crazy... every time I walk by its like they are taunting me.. I can imagine them getting out of their dish and dancing in their little golden wrappers.. shaking their delicious dark chocolate morsels...

wha what were we talking about?:indifferent:

Uhhh.......I don't know!?.......lol:wink::bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    did the internet go down or something?

OK peeps... I love me more than I love work.. therefore I AM OUTY 5000... :tongue:
  • Kityngirl
    I love me more than I love waffle bowl ice cream sundaes...with caramel on top...:cry:
  • TROUBLE2
    I love me more than I love waffle bowl ice cream sundaes...with caramel on top...:cry:

aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgrhghghghg *drool* waffle bowl ice cream sundaes.... *drool* mmmmm caramel...
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715

aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgrhghghghg *drool* waffle bowl ice cream sundaes.... *drool* mmmmm caramel...

Nice to see all the encouragement and support from you this morning T
  • TROUBLE2

I am just trying to help her out... the way she helped me out yesterday with all the cheese cake and cake in my office... :wink:
  • czewwhat

I am just trying to help her out... the way she helped me out yesterday with all the cheese cake and cake in my office... :wink:

well mutual support is very nice, good work there guys! Step away from the day old left overs, T, you got it!
  • TROUBLE2

well mutual support is very nice, good work there guys! Step away from the day old left overs, T, you got it!

:grumble: how did you know there was leftovers??? :grumble: :grumble: you are for sure a momma... you must have eyes in the back of your head...
  • Kityngirl

:grumble: how did you know there was leftovers??? :grumble: :grumble: you are for sure a momma... you must have eyes in the back of your head...

I can help you out again if you like.... :wink:
  • czewwhat

I am watching you two!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Step away from the stale cake and slimey room temperature cheesecake! Ewwww
  • JoyousMaximus

Kityngirl and I always here for moral support when dealing with cheesecake. :laugh:
  • czewwhat

Kityngirl and I always here for moral support when dealing with cheesecake. :laugh:

Well as long as you are there for each other when dealing with Trouble2 you will be alright as well! :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.