30 day shred march

Options

Replies

• mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Idont thinkyou would have only burned 39 calsmaybe wasnt set right seewha tit says next time
  • courtneyraquelx3
    Options
    I just started the 30DS yesterday. I worked through the whole workout but had to stop a few times to rest. My arms hurt SO bad today. My legs hurt pretty bad too. I was running late for school and couldn't even walk fast into the building when I got there. LOL. But here is my question: Is it safe to workout when you're feeling sore? Do you guys plan to work the next 30 days straight or take a break? I cannon decide if I want to do the 30DS for a straight 30 Days for incorporate other exercises as well.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I think the idea is to do it for 30 days day 6 for me today .I know some people incorporate other exercise and do it for longer but still do ten days off each level
  • wifeandmom2
    Options
    Anyone else out there like me- wanting to start thr 30 day shred but just day after day not getting to it? I have had it for almost a week now. I watched it through once. I thought- wow, I am out of shape- I hope I can do some of that. then I have meant to get to it but I feel- scared, lazy, stcuk in over eating and being lazy.
    Any tips on how to just DO it-?! I guess I need to just start where I am and do the thing. Hopefully soon.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    i think once you do it and complete day one it Will spur you on to do it again . some days i have not wanted to do it but once completedfeel great. just set a time pop it on and give it a go
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    im on day 12 i started level 2 a little early so im on day 4 of level 2....but love it i find it alittle addictive because i have so much energy after doing it!! and i look forward to seeing if i'm less out of breath when i do it the next time.....measure youre self because when you start to see the inches you loose its very easy to get addicted! good luck x
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Did D6L1 today and didnt even sweat today. Thinking I need to go to level 2 early???
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I noticed that wasnt sweating as much yesterday seemed abit easier as well
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    D3 L1 for me. I switched from working out after work to getting up and getting it done at 5:30am. It kicked my but this morning but I hung in there. I'm sore today but so far so good.
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 7 is in the books! I started using heavier weights yesterday (from 3 to 5 now...so yes..still itty bitty ones lol) but I feel like I'm making some progress. I think am going to measure after day 10 and see how it's going...do you think that's a good idea or a bad one? Part of me wants to wait until the 30 days are up so the result is bigger, but I really want to know how it's going. I don't think I can wait that long. I thought I would measure after 10 days at each level and see the difference. Any thoughts?
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    day seven completed ,felt easier today .i really need some weights think Iwillinvest in some at the weekend .i havebeen using tins lol
    I wish I did measure now ,but i took pics so will see .I know some people do measure after 10 days ,you will def havelost something x
  • angielautenbach
    Options
    D7L1 DONE!! My shins hurt so bad yesterday and today. Also didnt use weights cause I did something to my shoulder on day 5...ugh. I measured myself today since it has been one week and I lost .5 inches in my arms and legs stay the same on everything else even weight. Does anyone else have shin pain.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I dont haveshin pain but was gettign soem pain at the back by my ankles which was bad butr seems to only hurt when exercising apart from that ok .Hope your shoulder ok
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    day 8 completed I didnt really want to do it today but I did and it was much easier thanI thought ,infact felt easy today :)
  • angielautenbach
    Options
    My shins hurt so bad I can not do the last jump rope ugh. It only hurts while working out and for like 30 minutes after. I think I need some better shoes or something. Gonna stick to it though cause I am excited to see my end results.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    ooh that dosent sound good .I wear my trainers that I got for running and seems quite springy so maybe that helps x
  • callingbatonrouge
    callingbatonrouge Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me! I did - and I nearly passes out - am sure it will get easier!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    it does get easier first four days seemed hard but today could really feel a differance in my fitness x
  • mistyrider
    Options
    I just finished Day 3, Level 1 (skipped yesterday, becasue I ran out of time - I did do 45 min on my trainer though, so I don't feel TOO guilty, LOL!). The first two day, I was doing the pushups gainst teh wall, because I just couldn't do more than 4 or 5 of the knee ones. Today I did 10 knee ones on the first go, and 8 on the second! Small potates, I know, but it made me feel great!

I'm vowing to stick with it this time (I did it once before and got as far as day 9 before life got too crazy, and had great results), but still be aware that I need to cut myself a bit of slack if I do miss a day here or there. I'm shooting for 30 days total, not 30 in a row - I figure a day here or there isn't going to ruin all my hard work, right?

I took before pictures, and measurements, and if I get brave enough once I'm done, I might post them! :p
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Soup or veggie cans work as well, and also water bottles. Makes them easier to grasp. I have five pound weights but sometime after awhile they get heavy and then i have to switch to something lighter