What's the one thing you refuse to give up?

Options

Replies

• missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Crack cocaine. Oh I'm kidding, calm down! :tongue: Also red wine, peanut butter and pretty much anything else I like. I just work them into my calorie allowance. As soon as you tell me I can't have something I'm going to rip your arm off wanting to have it.
  • WishUponAStarx
    WishUponAStarx Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!! it's my weekend treat!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Give up? That's unacceptable. I eat whatever I want. I may eat less of it, less often, but I will NOT deprive myself of anything I WANT.
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I didn't give up anything I really like. I did substitute some stuff for healthy equivalents once I realized how bad they were.
    But if I really want something i will have it. In moderation. And then work out my *kitten* off.
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My daily glass of wine with dinner and fried plaintains (tostones) once or twice a week.
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Real sugar and creamer in my coffee! I'm not really giving up anything, just eat in moderation but my coffee is a daily thing and artificial sweeteners are just not the same. So I just fit it in my daily calories.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Coffee, black, strong, whole bean, fresh grind, Kenyan AA, Costa Rican, etc.

If you havee to add flavors and creamers, and ... to your coffee, it is not worth drinking.

Yes - I am a coffee snob.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I will say it again, every thing in moderation.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I haven't given anything up I am just careful with my portions and make sure I fit within my calorie budget
  • eblake111
    eblake111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Dairy....Im from Wisconsin.....go figure *shrugs* lol.....
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Indian Sundays - My husband and I go to a delicious Indian buffet almost every Sunday. I just make sure not to over do it.
  • kerrphy_2011
    Options
    Wine and coffee creamer! There is something about coming home from a LONG hard day and pouring that first glass of wine that makes everything move slower if even for just a few moments. I treasure those moments...and then reality kicks in and it is back to it! Ah, the simple pleasures of life...
  • 2fat2fly2012
    2fat2fly2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone who says moderation..... i don't have a sweet tooth.... every tooth in my head is sweet..... but i just have smaller pieces of cake at parties and only one cookie instead of 3-4 or the whole row....... this has been a hard change but a rewarding one as i have lost 5 pounds of myself...... It feels great! Also I am really enjoying myfittnesspal.... it is a wonderful place to start a new lifestyle ... thank you all:)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Whatever is needed. Why ***** about the results not happening. You're body doesn't compromise - it a machine ran by hormones. Give them what they want, it works in your favour.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    The one thing I refuse to give up is: food that I enjoy.
  • jkaupanger
    Options
    Nothing in particular, but I bake. I LOVE to bake. I bake to relax. My boyfriend has all but banned me from it for the most part. People at work are enjoying it though!
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter!
  • lsirelan
    lsirelan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I refuse to give up MFP :)

15146268.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Beer. ONE beer a day (most days, not all) can fit easily into my 1650 cals/day. :)
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I have not given up anything in my journey. I just choose one day to week that for one meal I can eat whatever I want, (Mexican is my ultimate downfall). Helps me that I'm not craving it the rest of the week and it given me someone to look forward to.