5 random/interesting facts about you

Options

Replies

• musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    1. I broke my left arm as a kid by jumping off a swingset.
    2. I don't plan on having kids till about 30.
    3. I love the big bang theory and the biggest loser
    4. I want to become a social worker one day.
    5. I wanted to be a famous singer for many years.
  • TransTina
    TransTina Posts: 82
    Options
    1. I was 5'6" at 16. By 17 I was 6' 2"

2. I have boobs!

3. Most women comment about my legs.

4. I love shiny PVC

5. I am on the International Football Hooligan Register!! LOL xxx
  • Vicky_Is_In_Glee
    Options
    1- Sometimes I just 'meow' like cat
    2-When my boyfriend is around, I cant keep my hands off him
    3-I am addicted to workout
    4-My best friend is my doggy ;)
    5-I love music.

:wink:
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    1. I am extremely nosey. Not out of rudeness, I think its more of an OCD thing since when I am told something said to be a fact I spend time researching to see if its correct. I just HAVE to know stuff.
    2. I can wiggle my eyes back and forth really fast, i can cross one eye and keep the other straight AND my nostrils wiggle when I laugh.
    3. I am very outspoken and shy at the same time.
    4. When I was little i used to write horror stories.
    5. When i was little i used to want to be a boy, and to be specific, i wanted to be a hanson brother. (to clarify why i didnt want to be a girl was because i just didnt want to go through the changes women had to go through, i thought it was a choice LOL)
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    1. I have 3 tattoos
    2. I proposed to my wife after going out for 3 weeks. 23 years later we are still married
    3. I am a passionate Liverpool FC supporter
    4. I live and work by the sea on the South Coast of the UK. From my office I can see the sea.
    5. I haev a half-brother that I have never met.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    1. CANNOT PASS A CAT ON THE STREET WITHOUT TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS

2. LOVES THE BEACH

3. HATES TO WASH DISHES

4. NEVER LIVED OUTSIDE OF IREDELL COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA

5. LOST MY LOVE FOR NASCAR AFTER DALE EARNHARDT SR DIED
  • PamJ413
    PamJ413 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1) I have two bachelor degrees--Sociology/Psychology and Nursing
    2) I am petrified of clowns
    3) I cry all the time when watching movies/commericals
    4) I broke my 2nd toe getting into the shower
    5) I love to buy watches
  • nisemac
    nisemac Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    1. i don't have a belly button
    2. i have a habit of sorting money in my wallet by denomination. they must also face the same direction.
    3. i have a fear of public restrooms, and will plan my fluid intake in order to avoid them
    4. i didn't get my ears pierced until i was 18
    5. i live in downtown Beijing, and on a clear day i can see part of the mountains where the Great Wall resides from my apartment. On a bad day, i can't see the building across the street.
  • TransTina
    TransTina Posts: 82
    Options
    1. I have 3 tattoos
    2. I proposed to my wife after going out for 3 weeks. 23 years later we are still married
    3. I am a passionate Liverpool FC supporter
    4. I live and work by the sea on the South Coast of the UK. From my office I can see the sea.
    5. I haev a half-brother that I have never met.

Well done on your weigh tloss and marriage!

Pity your team aren't up to much!
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    :heart: I am a primary school teacher
    :heart: I am a sleep talker & occasionally a sleep walker
    :heart: I love animals (especially dogs & seals) & feel extremely bad & avoid at all costs killing any sort of animal (including disgusting toads & spiders). I always feel it's not their fault they are that particular animal.
    :heart: I really love some songs in the 90's & when I hear one I know I belt it out & usually do a silly dance!
    :heart: Valentine's Day is my favourite day of the year, followed by Easter, My birthday, Xmas & last but not least New Year. I am a real sucker for love && chocolate!!!
  • octafishy
    Options
    - everyone who know anything about me knows not to talk to me for at least 2 hours and 1 cup/bucket of coffee after i get out of bed.
    - i live with my in-laws again (did this once before a few years ago) have for almost 3 years now and they still dont understand the above and try to talk to me the second i stumble out of bed
    - i have never liked sleeping alone even as a kid. i started out with lots of stuffed toys but have now moved onto a husband and 3 dogs(2 big and 1 small) and cannot sleep properly unless the dogs are in my bedroom at night (and have come onto the bed and given me a cuddle)
    - i have no friends left from my school days and that bothers me sometimes
    - i am currently unemployed so i spend 2 days a week working for my mum: cooking, food shopping, and cleaning and i like this more than my old job :)
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    1-I was born with two birth defects -- without the left side of my L-5 vertebre and the cartilage of my right ear was folded up inside my ear canal (that fixed itself. My ear is normal now, though it did flop for a few weeks until the cartilage hardened. lol).
    2-I had the same cat from the time I was 12 until I was nearly 31 years old.
    3-I have five tattoos and had a total of 10 piercings. I'll forever have the scar under my lip from my lip piercing, and I'm okay with that.
    4-I regret very few things in my life. Even the bad/foolish things make us who we are.
    5-I have, at last count, 11 half siblings (thanks, Dad!). I've met two of them.
  • mjutan
    mjutan Posts: 23
    Options
    1. I recently did a TEDx talk on working hard and being enthusiastic about life:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I5J4P0XaPA

2. I'm Canadian, my parents are South African and I've lived in Canada, USA, England and Australia

3. I write a travel blog when I go on month-long trips and adventures around the world
    (http://www.mikejutan.com)

4. I put on 25 lbs in College and haven't focused hard to get rid of it until now! Thanks MFP and MFP Friends!

5. I love the Dave Matthews Band just a little more than anyone should.
  • tdismydog
    tdismydog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    1. i hate shoes and socks even in the north dakota winter
    2. i love the smell of gas ( the stuff in the tank of a car type gas)
    3. i once ate a can of cat food on a dare
    4. I played football in college and was also in track
    5. i can do the splits.
  • WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    1) I absolutely love old people.

2) When I was little there were only 4 things I would eat - chicken, mac and cheese, green beans, or apples.

3) I won first place in my fantasy football league this year.

4) I've had a lot of dates but only two serious relationships in my life. I met them both online. The people I've dated that I've known in person first have never amounted to anything.

5) I've been going to college since 2005 and don't have a bachelor's degree yet. I've changed my major more times than I can count. So I work full time at a mortgage company and take classes at night (I have finally decided on nursing).
  • rlodin
    rlodin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1. I have two ankle bone things - one of them is just a random bone that grew.

2. I used to play drums religiously for 10 years. I was in an indie rock, then black symphonic metal then tea party/tool/led zepplin escque mix mash of stuff. Now I spend all my spare time practising judo and trying to eat and excersise myself fit.

3. Maybe its from living in australia my whole life, but I love snow and always try to organise holidays in them. I can't ski though :D

4. I love all kinds of music, from duran duran, to kraftwerk, to metallica to morbid angel to emperor.

5. I have melancholic depression and take medication every day to prevent falling into deep depression. I usually don't tell people that I know because they feel sorry for me and that annoys me a little bit, but i'm sure it will be ok on this forum haha. Plus, I think more people need to be open and honest about this stuff.

6. I know, too many! I have an irrational love of drinking drinks out of aluminium cans. especially beer.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    1. I am secretly obsessed with Kat von D.
    2. I love my feet. Like seriously, I constantly massage them, baby them. LOVE my feet!!!
    3. I love vodka, gin and tequila. And if I didn't have kids I'd probably be an alcoholic.
    4. I've never tried any illegal drugs.
    5. I know more about cars than I let anyone know about so I don't have to fix them.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    1. I <3 Jane Austen. My favorite of her books is always whichever one I've read last.
    2. I broke my arm barrel racing when I was 15 and it's been held together by rods ever since which seriously affects my ability to do push ups. :(
    3. I was born with polydactyls as were a couple of my kiddos. My youngest daughter still has her extra toes.
    4. If there were a soundtrack to my life, Sanctus Real would be playing most of it...like 75% easy.
    5. Believe it or not (judging by my username), I never wanted to have kids. Sooooo glad my heart was changed.
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    1 I have a phobia of birds and sock monkeys lol (I know it's crazy)
    2 I married my high school sweetheart (still just as much in love 14 years later)
    3 Nail polish lip gloss and shoes are the only things that keep me from being a total tomboy
    4 I secretly know more about cars than I let my husband believe lol
    5 I love to cook for people it makes me happy when they love my meals
  • cindycoley19
    cindycoley19 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1) I am a morning and sunshine kind of person
    2) I have Graves Disease (No Thyroid)
    3) I will be divorced in May and after 28 year relationship, I'm happy to be ME again
    4) I am a born again believer in Jesus Christ and am passionate about my faith!!
    5) I am a 48 year old Grandma of a beautiful 7 month old little girl named Claire!