Grils...how would you react?

Options

Replies

• Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    It makes me uncomfortable to be checked out, especially when I feel like I am not asking for it... But I am also extremely shy and would more than likely say and do nothing (unless it got really bad, then I'd just walk away).
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    i would love to turn around just once to see girl looking me up and down with delight in her smile. Never happens. Maybe one day.

We don't wait for you to turn around. I ogle sometimes but I do it fast and secretly. I take mental pics.
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    I would lick my finger all obviously and stick it to my skin and make the sizzling noise! Then smirk and walk away.. LMAO!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    i would love to turn around just once to see girl looking me up and down with delight in her smile. Never happens. Maybe one day.

Ditto. C'mon ladies.... just a little ogling every once in a great while.....puh-leeeze! :flowerforyou:
  • shrdlicka23
    Options
    Just stare back. Gotta show em' who's boss...and it's really fun to see people get super uncomfortable in an insanely short amount of time.
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    At some point, I probably checked his - can't really get mad if he does it to me :tongue:
    I take it as a compliment!
  • omellil
    omellil Posts: 14
    Options
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    It made you feel good to know he was checking you out, right?

Then quit complaining. There are lots of people that would kill to have someone admiring their goodies.

Now, if he was giving you the creeps or something, thats one thing. But just oogling?

"Don't be hatin"
    [/quote] absolutely agree
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    Most Men look it's their nature i guess I don't let it bother me.. I can't stand creeper mode though the ones that stare you down every move you make and are super obvious and don't care if it makes you uncomfortable..I normally give them dirty looks or ask them if they have a problem..but alot of the time if I'm getting checked out I don't pay it much mind
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    Do you think chocolate ever feels the same way when you ladies ogle it?!?!?!? :tongue:
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options

We don't wait for you to turn around. I ogle sometimes but I do it fast and secretly. I take mental pics.

ditto I feel silly if i get caught
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i usually say something funny like "it's only going to get better" or "take a picture it'll last longer". there's always the straight calling him out and saying "are you checking out my *kitten*? turn around and let me see what you got going on" :laugh:

seriously though, it's rare that i've experienced straight up lechery in the weight room. most guys have a sense of humor about you essentially saying :huh: i see you seeing me.

i'm working with pretty large chest and when i'm wearing a sports bra (compression creates even more cleavage) and a v neck shirt, that makes from some pretty hilarious moments. i know that when i'm doing pushups, bent rows, or any other exercise that requires me to be bent over, anyone facing me is going to be getting a free ticket to the top of my boobs show
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I would be pissed if I spent a lot of time getting into shape and coudnt rise a look from the opposite sex!

Lap it up everybody before we're too old and everything sags even more haha.
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Do you think chocolate ever feels the same way when you ladies ogle it?!?!?!? :tongue:

Pfft. The chocolate loves it and asks for more!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Pfft. The chocolate loves it and asks for more!
    And being the nice girl that I am, I always oblige. :)
  • Mershon88
    Mershon88 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

The chocolate shouldn't have been dressed like that... it was just asking for it!!! :)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Just stare at his crotch???

Throw him a pair of socks, ask him to put them in his TIGHTIE WHITIES, so you can STARE at his crotch LOL
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am way too busy to even notice if they are looking...

^ This. And if I do notice if they notice I might go somewhere else or completely ignore them
  • Trail_Addict
    Options

The chocolate shouldn't have been dressed like that... it was just asking for it!!! :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    No one ever ogles me at the gym... can I come with you to your gym and stand next to you in the hopes of getting some spill-over?

Seriously, though, I am sorry it made you uncomfortable. I haven't been ogled at the gym before but the staring until he was uncomfortable sounds like a good idea.
    LOVE THIS!! spillover :)