Did Anybody Else Lose Their Boobs When They Lost Their Weigh

Options

Replies

• tataliciousd89
    Options
    Yeah, I'm down 26 lbs and a full cup size. I'll buy new ones some day.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Why you don't want to lose weight quickly

http://todayhealth.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/07/10603095-mila-kunis-black-swan-and-how-extreme-diets-warp-your-body

Not a scientific article, but lets you know that even celebrities with their trainers and money are not immune.
  • KrummBunny76
    Options
    My boobs never seem to change. At my smallest weight (115) and my heaviest (145) My boobs have always kept their size (36C).
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am large chested and never seem to lose weight there. Wouldn't mind it as it causes back pain.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    lol

flat chested broad. xD
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    At 180, I was spilling out of my D bras. At 169, they're starting to fit again - except my left boob, which is a little bigger. :) That's what I was hoping would happen. It's hard enough finding cute D bras, nevermind DD!
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    Why you don't want to lose weight quickly

http://todayhealth.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/07/10603095-mila-kunis-black-swan-and-how-extreme-diets-warp-your-body

Not a scientific article, but lets you know that even celebrities with their trainers and money are not immune.

I don't want to lose weight sooo quickly. I read that it's healthy to lose up to 2 pounds a week and so I make sure I don't go over that. I'm too lazy to lose more than that. haha
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    So far I've gone from a DDD to a DD... and I seem to lose first from my chest.
  • traceytnt247
    Options
    Yup I figured it would happen, When I lost 5 lbs, it was all in the right places.. Like the tummy and actually felt mine looked bigger. But now down 10 lbs I can see I lost some up top now too. Oh well this is life of a women, we lose all the good stuff when we wanna lost all the bad stuff.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Sadly, yes... they were the first thing to go. I went from a 38D to a 34B; I remember the day the lady at Victoria's Secret measured me, and I made her do it *three times* just to be sure. Then I bought a bunch of really pretty bras to make myself feel better! :happy:
  • tina9988
    tina9988 Posts: 369
    Options
    I can't wait to lose my boobs! Whenever I lose weight my boobs are the last thing to go! I miss looking at my feet:laugh:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    UGH..yes..it sucks, but I was a DDD and now the light end of a D and big end of a C which is great, I want to get to a C...but man oh man do they have to be so darn deflated...Losing a significant amount of weight has not made my breasts look even a little bit good..unless they are in a nice push up bra:-) But think of this, I have lost 15.5 inches off my breast...they are terrible outside of a bra..deflated...no other word could describe them:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    At 180, I was spilling out of my D bras. At 169, they're starting to fit again - except my left boob, which is a little bigger. :) That's what I was hoping would happen. It's hard enough finding cute D bras, nevermind DD!

It's hard finding 34 A bras too unless I go to the children's section. haha
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options

My right boob is a DDD and my left boob is a DD!!! I hate being naked. I look deformed.
  • SeaStar
    SeaStar Posts: 113
    Options
    ya, I went from a 34 B to 34 A, but they're still a handful :wink:
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    UGH..yes..it sucks, but I was a DDD and now the light end of a D and big end of a C which is great, I want to get to a C...but man oh man do they have to be so darn deflated...Losing a significant amount of weight has not made my breasts look even a little bit good..unless they are in a nice push up bra:-) But think of this, I have lost 15.5 inches off my breast...they are terrible outside of a bra..deflated...no other word could describe them:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Omgoodness. I'm so sorry for your loss. :flowerforyou:
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I went from a 44dd to a 38d...but thats after i lost about 58 pounds...it happens to some i was thankful...lol..back pains are no fun
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I think it happens to most women. At 180 and a B Cup you were small to start with at that size. At around 120 I was a B and now at my weight of about 160 I am a DD. I also had 2 pregnancies which would have contributed to my boob size. Would rather be a B or C.

I can only HOPE it happens to me. I'd love to give you some of mine. I'm a DD or DDD depending on the bra. I'm hoping I go down to a C, which is the size I was at age 18 the last time I was at my goal weight of 135-140lbs.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I used to be a DD at one point and now I'm barely a B so trust me, I know what you're going thru!! That's the one place I wish I'd stop losing from!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i haven't lost any cup yet. inches, yes, so the number is going down...... my 36DD are starting to get too big around my cage, but still fill out the cup. i've lost 2 inches in my bust in the past 3 weeks.