Replies

• LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    bump
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration!!! "and it all started with a 30 minute walk"!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!! thank YOU for sharing & best of luck on your continous journey!!!
  • ReleasingMe2012
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!
  • Cath138
    Cath138 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! You look so great!!!! Good for you:flowerforyou:
  • Ambr
    Ambr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow you look like a totally different personnn, Amazing job, thanks for posting up these pictures they are really very motivating.
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!! Thank you so much for posting that. I have a significant amount of weight to lose and your story gives me hope! I think I've always failed in the past because I try to "diet" so strict and when I eat something bad for me I give up and then blow the rest of the week and gain weight back. It's such a vicious cycle. I love what you say about not winning the fight everyday but to keep coming back.

You look great and I'm sure you feel great also. Congrats on all your hard work and your marathons!

^^^THIS!!
    Also, huge congrats...I hope to be posting something similar one year from now! :o)
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    OMG...you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sweetaj
    sweetaj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    incredible!! you should be so proud! great job!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!!!!! What an amazing accomplishment! Here's to you!! :drinker:
  • Richdogg38
    Richdogg38 Posts: 152
    Options
    This was a great success story. You look great! You really did a great job! Congrats to you sir!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look great...congrats!!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    OMG - pat yourself on the back.... many, many times! You look fantastic! Stunning difference!
  • mamaspencer
    mamaspencer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing Congrats!! I needed that encouragement today!!!!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Just WOW! You should be very proud of yourself... that is a huge accomplishment! Congrats!:drinker:
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You lost a whole person!!! That is just fantastic!! Well done on your dedication and all the hours in the gym!! You are proof that this works if you are willing to commit 100%!! Hoping 1 year from now, I can post some pics!!
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so good! Congratulations!
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    That's great inspiration for all.
  • beckihadfield87
    Options
    WOW! Well done!!!!
  • cherylastone1
    cherylastone1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Incredible - I admire your courage and determination! We CAN do it! You are proof!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    AMAZING ..all caps... really amazing job man ... feels great to see people getting healthy ... way to go sir
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!