179lbs lost in one year - with pics

Options

Replies

• mariuch11
    mariuch11 Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow...amazing and very insipring. I need to lose 150 and I am just starting out (again). It is great the your friends and family supported you...unfortunately I don't have much support so it has been a struggle but after seeing that you lost so much in just a year it gives me inspiration that I could possibly do this in a years time :) thank you for inspiring me
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!!
  • jcearth
    jcearth Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Again, thanks everyone for the kind words! I am not one to reflect on what I have done (I usually like to focus on looking forward), but you all have made me feel really good about myself today. Thanks!! Answering a few questions, I don't have any local Atlanta races lined up currently, but that will change soon. I am from Pittsburgh, and went to college at Pitt (and played football there).
  • Shoshannah68
    Options
    i'm so proud of you and your whole family! You are an inspiration!
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!!! Congratulations on your success!!!!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You look amazing! Makes me wanna keep working harder :)))
  • cindyptacek
    cindyptacek Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    JC: you know I think you're incredible. I look up to you so much! You inspire me to run, and I always look forward to your running posts. You look handsome, healthy and happy. Congratulations.
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    God bless you and thank you for the inspiration!! Keep up the good fight. :-)
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    WOW! I know out of all the congrats you have received nothing can be more satisfying than knowing you be around for your kids and family longer! Thank you for sharing this, and helping many others with your determination. Good luck on your healthy journey!

15676875.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Knitiquegirl
    Options
    Great Progress!!! Congratulation on your successes.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    WOW! Go you!
  • ccjforreal
    ccjforreal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, talk about inspiration, thank you for sharing!! You made me realize I can reach my goal as well. I have set my first goal as 100lbs the I have 85 more to go to reach my long term goal.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    You need to be the poster boy for MFP :happy:

Well done! You look amazing... it's like two different people... You'll have to get new driver's licence & passport pics :glasses:

F A N T A S T I C :flowerforyou:
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! Well done! :drinker:
  • liveonlocation
    liveonlocation Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    So awesome man! I am pumped at you success, it gets me very excited for the upcoming year for me.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Wowza! WTG!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I am sure you have touched the lives of many throughout your journey. Congratulations on a job well done! :glasses:
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    Wow, I am so inspired! Thanks :)
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's outstanding!!! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!