Grils...how would you react?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    I work hard on my body, especially my round bottom half. If they want to look, go ahead. Just don't touch!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    *girl....dammit

I was at the gym today doing strenght training. I was doing step up when i noticed a guy looking at my *kitten*. Now, i HAVE a great *kitten*!!!! But guys please, try to stay discrete when you check out a girl. What a really wanted to do was starting to sing "I am sexy and a know it" while dancing and slapping my bum but instead i just looked at him until he felt uncomfortable.
    Did it ever happened to you and how did you react?

It made you feel good to know he was checking you out, right?

Then quit complaining. There are lots of people that would kill to have someone admiring their goodies.

Now, if he was giving you the creeps or something, thats one thing. But just oogling?

"Don't be hatin"

Being rude about it is not necessary. "Girl Dayum" is something that is unacceptable. Look at me, ok, Leer at me, not cool. I almost wanted to say you'd expect that kind of behavior among prisoners, but they don't even get away with that.

And no. It doesn't make my day to have someone leer and make comments.
  • moo_imma_pig
    moo_imma_pig Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    As long as they are just looking...... who cares??? If you have a problem with it just stare back with a "are you serious?" look until they get uncomfortable and look away. That's what I do. If you want to get real extreme scratch ur a** crack or pick ur nose.... that will help!!
  • MeStephy
    MeStephy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I workout at home, but I have never had anyone ogle me ever that I am aware of.....I would love to know that someone liked what I look like. There is always hope that it will happen someday :laugh:

16301906.png
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    People look at people.....get over yourself.

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!