179lbs lost in one year - with pics

Options

Replies

• genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I like this - "...show up every day to fight the battle. You may not win the fight every day, but if you keep coming back to try, it will happen." Great job and I am glad you had such an amazing support system.
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! you look amazing and I know you must feel amazing too! congratulations!!!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    hubba hubba hubba!! You look great and so handsome!!! :love:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    WHOA DUDE O_O
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Every day I pushed myself a little bit more, and made sure I made good food decisions. I started around 2100 calories a day, and gradually increased my calories as my activity level increased. Never once did I go hungry or feel deprived of food. It was simply a matter of making the right choice when it came to calories.

Thank-you for saying that. I cringe when I hear of people starving themselves to lose weight.

Inspiring story. Thank-you for posting. I set my initial weight loss goal at 1 1/2 pounds a week. I might kick it up a notch considering what you have been able to do. Congratulations on your health. You certainly have earned it.
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    GULP! I feel ashamed that I am whining! YOu have come so far, you look great! congratulations!!!
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Wow...just speechless. Great job, and congratulations!
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*!!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!

You Sir, are an inspiration, awesome job. You must feel really great about yourself. Thanks for posting.
    THIS is exactly what I was thinking!!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Truly Amazing !

You, sir, are an incredible, inspirational man.

Thank you for sharing your pictures, your life, your journey from this year ! !

:flowerforyou:
  • kassia1687
    kassia1687 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I wish more people could see your story to know that it is possible! Thank you!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • bamababe42
    Options
    Awesome Job to you both now you will see if your boys can keep up with you!!!!!
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    Options
    YouDaManJesus.jpg
  • funmamaof4
    funmamaof4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! You lost a whole person! Kudos to your family as well for all the love and support and for your wife for losing as well. Keep up the hard work.
  • Long2bslim
    Long2bslim Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well done, truely inspirational!!
  • 0AmyMarie0
    0AmyMarie0 Posts: 315
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Great job! I can't imagine how much better you must feel!
  • Mamamareli
    Mamamareli Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! You and your wife have done an AMAZING, LIFE-CHANGING thing for your family! Your boys will grow-up with healthy parents who are great role models for fitness. Keep up the good work!
  • BonnieSeelinger
    BonnieSeelinger Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! Congrats you did it! I don't even know you and I am soooo happy for you and your family. :)
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW..... !!!!! You must feel like a million dollars! Fantastic..... You look FANTASTIC!!!! :wink:
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hey "BIGGEST LOSER" way to go dude! YOU are AMAZING.....taken your life back. I'm sure your lovely wife and your kids are so thankful to know you will be around for them in the future....keep it up and NEVER GO BACK! Thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us.....if you can do it so can we!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!