MEN...what size would you want your woman?

Options

Replies

• firefightmc
    firefightmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    size is irrelivant its how she carriers her self, grace, smarts and respect beauty is more than a dress size
  • bigart1717
    Options
    anywhere from a size 8 to a 24....
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Men want their women size "available and willing" lol

Hahahaha, ya that's true
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    [/quote]Did it ever occur to you that I knew exactly what I was saying???? I prefer plus size women that's why I indicated the size I did by underwear (get it??). Think Sir Mix a Lot......
    [/quote]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My people thank you ;)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    size 7-14 (panties)

I have never heard of this????!!!!! Unless I am missing something!! Lol!

Anyways, I know u directed this to men..but I just have to say....most men have no clue what size a woman is I am mid 120s and work with all men...they think I weigh 95lbs. I wouldn't trust what a man says he likes "size wise" it's more of a body type that men are attracted to and it differs greatly from man to man!

Any man worth your time will be looking for your body type exactly!!!

Trust me I have let men's perception of bodies/my body mold my relationship with my body more than I would like to admit...but trust me...I'm over it as of lately!!!
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    I dont think guys care about pants size hell i doubt many of them even understands how our pants sizes work i know i dont
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    size 7-14 (panties)

I have never heard of this????!!!!! Unless I am missing something!! Lol!

Anyways, I know u directed this to men..but I just have to say....most men have no clue what size a woman is I am mid 120s and work with all men...they think I weigh 95lbs. I wouldn't trust what a man says he likes "size wise" it's more of a body type that men are attracted to and it differs greatly from man to man!

Any man worth your time will be looking for your body type exactly!!!

Trust me I have let men's perception of bodies/my body mold my relationship with my body more than I would like to admit...but trust me...I'm over it as of lately!!!

Yeah, for me it's a body type I'm after. Not really a size.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    size 7-14 (panties)
    pantie sizes run completely different from pant sizes...so your looking at a L-xxxL in pantie sizes...

Haha I thought the same thing!! :laugh:

Not in Australian size.

Australia 10 12 14 16 18 20

USA 8 10 12 14 16 18

UK 10 12 14 16 18 20

Europe 38 40 42 44 46 48
  • lozzae85
    lozzae85 Posts: 35
    Options
    I enjoyed reading all your opinions on this post. But they are exactly that. Opinions. Everyone is entitled to one and they are all different some people like stick thin some like a few extra pounds. I think as long as your happy and healthy in yourself thats the main thing :heart:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Most men, my self included, dont really know sizes. When I can see the illiac crest through your skin, I think thats normally pretty good
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    A guy who goes for a girl based purely on size and how skinny they are, are generally shallow guys. It goes far beyond weight and size, Personality has to come into it as well. Obviously you have to be attracted to the person, and to be honest someone who is just plain skin and bone is just not attractive. I much rather a woman to be HEALTHY and HAPPY... not UNHEATHLY, SKINNY, and UNHAPPY.

Thats my 2 cents worth :)
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    how do guys know womans sizes so well? i have no idea what size my bf is. lol.

i think woman and men alike can look ideal at different weights depending on their body type/frame.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    size 7-14 (panties)
    pantie sizes run completely different from pant sizes...so your looking at a L-xxxL in pantie sizes...
    Did it ever occur to you that I knew exactly what I was saying???? I prefer plus size women that's why I indicated the size I did by underwear (get it??). Think Sir Mix a Lot......

Love this!!!

All you guys for the most part answered perfectly!
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Aiming for a size to please the opposite gender (or the same gender depending on oritentation, or anyone really) is stupid. Do what makes you happy or you'll always be upset with what you see in the mirror, and/or have a partner who doesn't respect your control over your body. Also, the notion that "men only like real women with curves" is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard in my life. Some like tiny women or big boobs or blonde hair and that doesn't make them evil. To each their own!

I had a boyfriend who told me he liked me better when I was 10lbs heavier, and that I should stop working out. He's gone now, lol.
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Without being too twee, WHATEVER SIZE MAKES HER HAPPY, I am not with a person because they can fit in my travel bag or stop a Mack truck in its tracks. I am with them because they are funny, engaging & sexy! I have been with size 6's insecure & needy & I have been with size 14's(UK sizes) Confident & Vivacious. What I would say is that whatever women I have been with they mostly want to be their friends, the skinnies want bigger breasts & the larger curvier women wanted to be smaller & wear clothes where men didn't stare at their tits all day haha.

Russ
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    What I find funny is that if this was reversed, there is no question,
    Because guys know what women want, and that's exactly why they/we do it.

I would guess size 6 to 10.
    I'd be more worried about how they look in a skirt than the size. If they are all cottage cheese in a plastic bag look.

and OP, your friend would be better off with some confidence, guys go for chicks with confidence.
  • malibulu
    malibulu Posts: 79
    Options
    I am not losing weight and becoming more healthy to please a man...I'm single, but I'm becoming more confident and happier with myself for me and my children. I don't think I'll forever be at my thinnest, but I do think I'll forever be thinner than I was. I like a man for who they are... I like a bit of meat and think if a man likes me, they'll like me for who I am. If they don't, then that's fine, we weren't meant to be, and thats good.

I see your point with the question you're asking, but I think it is more important to ask, "WOMEN...what size do you like yourself?" because that changes from woman to woman too xxx
  • mhanley1961
    Options
    Easy on the eye is my only requirement.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Speaking superficially of course, I am most attracted to very thin women, but occasionally I see a woman who isn't all that small but somehow pulls it off.
    Its all about proportion and firmness.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Fit and feminine with some muscle tone.