Dating someone on MFP?

Options

Replies

• bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm dating someone on MFP! But I guess it doesn't count if we met before we signed up here. :wink:
    I think whatever way you find someone special, it's a good thing. Good luck to y'all who are looking! :drinker:
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    I would definitely be down for meeting up with somebody on MFP. At least I know they aren't going to want to go to Cheesecake Factory first date haha ;)
  • ArtsyLaurie
    ArtsyLaurie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP 'cuz my boyfriend was on here already ^_^
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I would totally date someone on MFP, not sure that my husband would be too keen on it though :)
  • carlie_carl
    carlie_carl Posts: 285
    Options
    aww I think its nice if its working, good luck who ever you are!

I think, why not? its probly better than meeting someone on a dating site as you know you both have health in common
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I do not have a MFP crush but, I think meeting a like minded individual here would be a good thing.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I've met a wonderful woman on here.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Ive lived in a bubble my entire life, been with my husband for 20 yrs.....

Ya this is how I feel...like how would it even be possible to "date" someone in a different state? Or do u find someone nearby? I know it's the wave of the future but it seems so oddly intangible to me!!!

And @fieldy....what the heck is wrong with cheesecake factory????...lmao!!!!!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am. I am dating...

<~~~~~ this hot girl.. we are tight.. do everything together, and I mean EVERYTHING! She is my best friend :)
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Pffft, the only people I ever meet that interest me here are often far away. Which means that if anything were to happen it would have to be few and far between.

... So it would be perfect.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    If the timing was right and both felt the same way I would date someone I met on here.
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    I'm totally open to dating someone from this site
  • Traci_33
    Traci_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Why should it matter where you meet them...a fitness site, a club, the gym, work? If you have common interests and are attracted to someone why not??

I agree totally :heart:
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Love happens everywhere.. doesnt matter how you meet someone as long as you are happy
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have a problem with it. I think because we would both be concerned about our health, this would work in our favour as we can work together and support each other through our journeys.
    I think if you have are thinking about meeting up with someone from here, you should go for it, especially if him/her make you smile:) Though that being said, please be careful because like any internet site, you never know if they are who they say they are, so maybe meet in a public place? All the best:)

Tasha
    xxx
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Ya this is how I feel...like how would it even be possible to "date" someone in a different state? Or do u find someone nearby? I know it's the wave of the future but it seems so oddly intangible to me!!!

If you get along well enough, and click, and care about them, you make it work until you can be together in person.
    Love happens everywhere.. doesnt matter how you meet someone as long as you are happy

Pretty much this :smile:
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I would plow... I mean.. date girls on here. At least you know they have the same interests... why not.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I would plow... I mean.. date girls on here.

well, at least you're honest
  • Cassie5493
    Cassie5493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If that's how your going to meet your significant other I think its great, but i'm a hopeless romantic :blushing:
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I would plow... I mean.. date girls on here.

well, at least you're honest

:laugh: Same thing I thought!