Publicly humiliating someone is mental.

Options

Replies

• Lovinglife12
    Options
    Oh my gosh, what a douche! You are beautful and it's awesome that you've lost that already! Keep your head up and keep doing what you're doing for yourself.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    what a complete LOSER. and i am *sure* he was God's gift, right?

ugh. you are doing great.
  • mizzdivat
    mizzdivat Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Let ignorant haters like that be your motivation. Keep it pushing girl :wink:
  • Ruthe314
    Ruthe314 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Two words....Tiny Penis!!!!!:laugh:
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well, I think you're beautiful. I'm so sorry that happened to you! That douche sounds like a real winner.
  • Gatominx
    Gatominx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
  • dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you for your success and going out! The jerk doesn't deserve any more of your time or energy.
  • megmo_7
    megmo_7 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how rude and hateful people can be. I was always fit until a health issue, several "friends" told me I could no longer be friends with them because now I repulsed all the hot guys. I have been mooed at, oinked at, was walking down the street and it had just rained a group of kids hit a puddle on purpose with the car they were in and yelled "that's what pigs get". I am so sorry you had to go through that, I am sure you looked STUNNING!!! Please just rock it that you have lost weight and continue on your journey. Gosh I am so riled up because some *kitten* called you that!
  • RedBull0512
    Options
    You should be proud of what you have accomplished, I mean, 27 lbs loss is awesome and I have to say; I need to lose about 16 lbs and I wish I had the will power you do. I am sure you looked beautiful in your heels, it is a pity people so thick should exist as not to be able to acknowledge a beautiful women walking right pass them.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    People are cruel. It only reflects on how ugly they are on the inside.

I have had people put me down, but I never let them get to me. Rise above them, you're beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I have too much class to have graced him with a response, but I'm enjoying reading yours (:

My advice is to learn to answer back.

This is based on personal experience, I am a really shy person and people can sense my vulnerability - I have been heckled in public many, many times.

It sucks majorly. No, I mean it REALLY, REALLY SUCKS.

Answering back is the best idea I ever had - because the people that do it are looking for an easy target, the last thing they want or expect is an answer back.

Yes, they are BULLIES, and the one thing bullies have in common is cowardice.

I have found that a really loud '**** OFF, YOU ****FACE' works well.

They are always SHOCKED - I do it every time I get heckled in public now.

It's a million times better than just copping it sweet.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    What goes around comes around. Someday he will find that karma is a bi**h!

You are absolutely beautiful...don't let the a**holes get you down.
  • RedBull0512
    Options
    I'm sorry you had to go through that. :(
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    It has nothing to do with you. It's all about that a**hole.
    People who have misery lives, would feel better about their sorry lives if they can make other people suffer.

NOBODY can hurt you WITHOUT your permission - Gandhi.
  • jayraycee
    jayraycee Posts: 33
    Options
    Small Penis Syndrome!
  • chellabella26
    Options
    I have been heckled when out exercising...which makes a ton sense, lol. I have also been heckled when my children were with me. I agree with a previous poster that we should speak up and not let these fools get away with this childish and hurtful behavior!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I think my favorite heckling moment in my life was I was walking my dog and I see this woman walking and a guy in a truck drives by and slows down to say something like "hey fatty... blah blah blah or something" his truck crapped out on him and he ended up getting stuck in the middle of the road. Instant karma... truck was smoking.
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Oh - what a jerk!!!! You be proud of what you've done so far - don't you worry everyone gets what they deserve in the end!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I just wish the law made exceptions for the murder of loud mouths like him. It would greatly improve our societies. Clearly he deserves to have a pack of rabid dogs tear his tongue out and eat it in front of him, but unfortunately, he will simply have to go on living a life so miserable and full of insecurities that he can only carry on by verbally attacking strangers in public.
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    I'd have said that's WHY DISGUSTING UGLY MEN like you ought to stay away from alcohol.

And he WAS repulsive looking!
    Like I don't set the bar very high, looks aren't at the top of my list but I wouldn't have even given this guy a chance if he bought me a drink...

I dont know what mirror you are looking in - you have a lovely face!! You should congratulate yourself for how much you've lost so far and keep going - you will have the last laugh when idiots like him will be attempting to chat you up and they wont stand a cat-in-hells chance!!