March Day by Day Challenge--Open to ALL!!!

Options

Replies

• libro55
    libro55 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My goals for today:
    1. Log in all my food eaten.
    2. Drink more water.
    3. Stay within my calorie limit.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for March 9:
    1. Plenty of fluids! --Yes.
    2. Stay on my plan. --No.
    3. 1 mile walking workout. --No.

I'm slipping into depression again and I can't let that continue. I'm going to get out and do some yard work this weekend. Being outdoors always helps!

Goals for March 10:
    1. Plenty of fluids!
    2. Get back on my plan.
    3. Do some yard work..
  • sara156
    sara156 Posts: 19
    Options
    i definitely missed some days, but im back :)

goals for 3/10:
    stay under 1600 calories
    drink lots of water
    stay positive on this first day of spring break! :)
  • haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Goals for YESTERDAY, 3/9/12

1) Drink all my water (144oz-18cu), still no coffee until I drink 48oz today... Maybe that'll keep me more motivated... (UNACCOMPLISHED- BUT, I did drink 10 cups of water (more than the previous day- and I opted out of having coffee...)

2) No junk food (ACCOMPLISHED- I did have a couple of no-bake cookies for dessert, but in moderation, and wasn't a splurge)

3) No giving into temptation because its almost the weekend- And although in-laws are in town, and we might go out to eat, I will look up menus online before hand and have an idea planned out for what I want so it can be a good choice. (ACCOMPLISHED- we ended up having friends over instead, and made a large home-cooked meal so I could stay on track better! :))

Today's Goals (3/10/12)

1) Drink all my water! (try to get in AT LEAST 120oz {15 cups})
    2) Stay under calorie limit
    3) Get in a little bit of physical activity!

Have a great day everyone! :)
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    My goals for 3/10:

1) See how much of a half-marathon I can run (one mile at a time with .5 mile walking in between).
    2) Eat smaller portions but add an extra main meal.
    3) Get my brain straightened out a little in this beautiful CO day.
  • aandbthomas1
    Options
    Goals for 3/10
    1. Drink 10 glasses of water- 7 so far, but plan on drinking more later tonight
    2. Log all food- yes
    3. Walk dogs with hubby- yes
    4. Finish as much homework as possible- haven't had time to do it yet, but that is my after dinner project

Goals for 3/11
    1. Drink 10 glasses of water
    2. Log all food
    3. Walk dogs with hubby
    4. Finish more homework

Misterdubs- It's nice to see a fellow CO person on here. Hope you were able to enjoy this beautiful weather we are having.
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Goals for 3/11

a. Jog 3 miles
    b. 2 hours of spring clean-up in the yard
    c. fold laundry
  • aandbthomas1
    Options
    Goals for 3/11
    1. Drink 10 glasses of water- 6 so far
    2. Log all food- yes but 50 calories over
    3. Walk dogs with hubby- yes for 60 minutes
    4. Finish more homework- finished 2 assignments

Goals for 3/12
    1. Drink 10 glasses of water
    2. Log all food
    3. Exercise for 60 minutes
    4. Try to finish more homework ( not sure if I'll have time since I'm hosting a BBQ at my house)
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't accomplish all of my goals for Friday and didn't set any for this weekend, so time to get back on track!
    Goals for 3/12
    1-drink 10 glasses of water
    2-finish assembling portfolio
    3-log food before meals and stick to my plan!
  • SilverRoxy
    Options
    Well I definitely fell off the wagon a bit over the weekend. Gotta get back on track....

Today's goals:

1.) Watch my calories and come in UNDER goal to make up for it.
    2.) Water, water, water (forgot my 20 oz. bottle to keep on my desk. Looks like I will be making lots of trips to the water cooler today.)
    3.) Exercise after work...it's a BEAUTIFUL day out and I have to get me butt in gear.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for March 10:
    1. Plenty of fluids! --Yes.
    2. Get back on my plan. --Yes.
    3. Do some yard work. --No, started pouring rain, did a walking workout instead.

Sunday was a good day. Went to Red Lobster for lunch with my son and brother, made good choices and had a nice time. Also got a 1 mile workout in. Still raining and windy but I did buy some primroses--now I just want the weather to clear a bit so I can plant them!

Goals for March 10:
    1. Plenty of fluids!
    2. Stay on my plan.
    3. 2 mile walk.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    My goals for 3/12 are:

1. drink a minimum of 8 glass of water
    2. excersie for 45 minutes
    3. stay under 1500 calories
    4. walk a minimum of 3 miles
    5. wash and vacuum car
    6. do housework
  • gorguslyjealous
    gorguslyjealous Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I just saw this post && what a great idea!

My names Ashley && I've been on MFP for about 2 years now, but I've really been staying dedicated with it for the past few months and I'm not giving up! My troubled times is I can do really good during the week but come the weekend I have a hard time staying focused with my eating choices!

My goals for today (March 12) are:

1. Drink plenty of water! I feel very full of sodium from my crapfest this weekend!
    2. Stay under calorie goal (and try to insure that I don't go over my sodium intake for the day)
    3. Get a great work out in today!
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Hi all!

I was on this challenge I want to say eight or so months ago and totally lost all motivation to do anything let alone make goals. I still made them in my head but it meant nothing as I didn't do anything about them... In any case, now that I'm six months pregnant, I'm trying hard to form healthy habits that mean something for more than just me. I'm hoping my husband will follow suit as he's fallen a bit off the wagon. He was hiking for about 7 miles a day for a couple months and saw a major change in his endurance and strength but no scale loss and he finally gave up. :(

This is our first pregnancy and I've basically gone from uber-healthy to uber-lazy... When I first found out, I was having healthy breakfasts and hour walks daily along with pilates every other day. Now I am lucky to get a half hour walk in or a 20 minute pilates session and I have some severe pregnancy munchies and am lazy about taking the time to cook. What can I say, sometimes I'm just too overwhelmed about it all and that obviously makes me feel lousy. Plus, maybe a couple months or so ago I had questionable blood tests back which made my doc say I need to chill with the exercise. (A pregnancy pre-hypertension possibility). So that obviously freaked me out and I literally stopped doing anything exercise wise. Not even short light walks. I just totally psyched myself out. I went to her again and she said I should be walking daily. But I still, was too scared to do anything even light because I became very paranoid about having a heart attack. What can I say, panic attacks can really get the best of me. With my husband's push, I started walking again and took it real easy. I would come home feeling like a million bucks and told myself to remember this feeling for the next day when I'm whining and crying about not wanting to go. I have a major motivation and procrastination problem. But I'm really trying to work on that. And I love the idea of daily goals because I naturally do that in my head as I'm falling asleep.

So, I'm glad to re-find you all, and this is where I'm at now. I'll start with my goals for today, 3/12:

30 min pilates
    30 min walk
    2 liters water
    4 veggies
    3 fruits
    fiber cereal
    sleep early

Have a great Monday everyone!
  • sara156
    sara156 Posts: 19
    Options
    goals for 3/12:
    eat no more than 1850 cals
    get some exercise in outdoors
    drink lots of water :)
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Goals for 3/11

a. Jog 3 miles
    b. 2 hours of spring clean-up in the yard
    c. fold laundry

a. done
    b. did 1 hour
    c. done

To do 3/12:
    1. catch up on paperwork
    2. clean bathrooms
    3. 1 hour spring clean-up in yard
  • erintumbridge
    erintumbridge Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, this challenge is a great idea and less pressure too, so hopefully that way we can be more successful and meet our final goals. I jointed quite a while ago. I had put on over 20 lbs due to unhealthy eating and binge eating, especially late at night. I have lost some weight but ended up putting at least 6 or 7 back on. I would like to get down to my ideal weight, change my lifestyle to help change my life in a positive way. To be happier with myself and to deal with my stresses differently.

My goals for 3/12 therefore are to:

1. Drink at least 2 litres of water;
    2. Exercise for at least 45 minutes walking or jogging;
    3. To keep within my calorie allowance for today.

GO MFP TEAM!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Goals for Thursday were:
    1. get a small amount of housecleaning done.
    2. watch my calories & water
    3. Do what I need to do (either talk it out or stop worrying/dreading it)

I completed all 2 of these goals.

Goals for Today are:
    1. Get my c25k done
    2. Get some shppoing done
    3. Log ANY latenight snacking I do.
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Goals for 3/12/12:

1) Get 80 oz water
    2) 30 Day Shred
    3) Stay under calories