How do you keep your boobs?

Options
Hi All,

I was just wondering how do you keep your boobs while losing?? I just really got them to fill out and I dont want to lose them just everything else lol...

Replies

• seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    LOL.
    I can't wait to LOSE them. Done with kids, so they are worthless as far as I am concerned. Hasta La Vista Boobies. :-)
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I don't know..I want to lose them on the contrary!!
    But I guess you can't help it :|
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wow... I must really be tired... I read this thread as "WHERE do you keep your boobs?"! :laugh: Gotta say... I was curious as to want kind of responses there were!
  • 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Boobs are globs of fat. If you lose fat, you lose some boobage. Sorry.
  • PlasticPsycho
    Options
    Yeah that's right :( I'm worried about that aswell, since they're already tiny xD
    All these super fit bodybuilder girls who have large breasts mostly have breast implants
  • racs80
    racs80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    u can build up the musel behind your boobs by doing push ups and useing weights im big busted and no matter what i weigh they never shrink but becoze of all the exercise i do they are firming up and are starting to feel like they did before kids lol xx
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You will lose the fatness of the boobs with weight loss, but with weight training you can build your pectoral muscles so they will have a better shape to them! Happy healthy boobies!!! :bigsmile:
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    trust me, as you age you will be glad to lose them :wink:
  • mkayb1
    mkayb1 Posts: 21
    Options
    I lost my boobs.. Gone... Completely... But I found them again at Vicotria Secrets. Yay Bombshell bra! Never spent so much on a bra but worth every hard-earned penny. If only I could move the chub in my saddle bags up to my chest... But until we develop fat relocation technology, I'm stuck buying bras that could double as floatation devices....
  • greeneyed_beachgirl
    Options
    You can give them to me, I'd like just a little more. Please and thank you.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    genetics
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    Anyone ever read, "are you there god? Its me Margaret" haha
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    LOL...Thanks for the responses everyone...Mines are not huge just average size. I was just curious :smile:
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    It's genetic, there's nothing you can do to prevent losing fat in your chest. Some people have fattier cleavage than others. Mine are big no matter what, they've been big since I was 13 and even changes in weight don't effect them. Everyone is different.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobs.. Gone... Completely... But I found them again at Vicotria Secrets. Yay Bombshell bra! Never spent so much on a bra but worth every hard-earned penny. If only I could move the chub in my saddle bags up to my chest... But until we develop fat relocation technology, I'm stuck buying bras that could double as floatation devices....

You and me both babe! When that technoloy is developed, I want to be first in line!
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    I went from Ds to Bs when I lost 33 pounds.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    You can have some of mine - I have way too much -.-
  • JenniLisette
    Options
    sadly they are fat and you will lose some, i dropped 20lbs and a size in a half. :sad:

if you find a cure let me know. :flowerforyou:
  • tarak83
    tarak83 Posts: 40
    Options
    I sometimes miss my ginormous boobs, but then I go for a jog and am incredibly thankful they aren't weighing me down and flopping about.

You'll probably find that your boobs will shrink in proportion to your body.. don't worry too much about it! Just be happy about getting healthy!
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    one word Augmentation.