Black Team Week 11

Options

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening black team!

My positive for today
    is that I went down to the beach and started the swimming thing. I have learned I have alot to do in the next 6 weeks to turn that random flailing of arms and legs into actual swimming. lol I guess the real positive is that I am not going to give up.
    :drinker:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm positive that I am never going to eat this much again in 2 days. Belly Ache! I can't believe this is the way I USED to live.

(In case you are wondering)
    A.) I'm on a mini vacation because it is our anniversary--I'm refusing to be obsessive
    B.) I'm trying to break this darn MARLA.
    C.) Lobster is oh so damn good

That is all.

But I am not going back to this way of life..my tum tum feels miserable.
    P.S. I'm not going to post pictures of my favorite body part. But I do have a cute tushie. HAHAH
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening fellow teammates! Sounds like everyone is doing really good. I love the idea of the photos now I have to figure out what I like the best about my body.

Lori-I like your take on the way our bodies look in clothes and you know you are absolutely right! Glad someone actually said it!! It makes sense and makes us all think a little bit differently. And your new photo is gorgeous!

Sam-love the cake! You are very talented and if we were closer I would have you make my daughter's cake too. Her birthday is July 30th and she will be the big 5! Great bicep picture too.

Hello to everyone else!!! My positive for today is that I am fairly healthy and so is my family and the scale is actually moving down so that makes me happy! And on another note, my cat hasn't come home. I don't know if she is dead or hurt somewhere in the woods. We are surrounded by woods. She never went far from her food bowl and she is such an attention getter. And I worry since some kids from the neighborhood walk thru our yard that she may have followed them. She is very affectionate when she wants to be. But I don't know what has happened so I guess I will worry. DH asked why I have been depressed acting and I just worry about my cat and then some other things at home. Take care everyone and you all have some nice pics!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Positive for the day, Successfully ended the 2009 swim season. Team placed 2nd in the championship meet and the awards picnic was a success also. Lots of fun, food and friends, who could ask for more.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Sam-love the cake! You are very talented and if we were closer I would have you make my daughter's cake too. Her birthday is July 30th and she will be the big 5! Great bicep picture too.

July 30th is a great day! My anniversary is that day!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a chance to take my body part pics yet. I will try to get it done though. I was debating what parts I like, much to my surprise I'm content with more parts than I thought! I didn't say love, but definately content and can live with them.

I like positive week! It's great to come on here and read all the stuff that you are all proud of. I'll be back later to boast of my proud moment... too early to have one!

Well, I do sort of have one, we've had a bunch of junk laying around that I needed to put on ebay. We are going to Disney in Septemeber and my goal was to make enough to pay for the house and the tickets. We are $150 away from my goal and have 33 items that are ending today that can still go up in price to finish it up! Wooo hooo! I think we'll make it. (Now the shipping fun begins, ugh! Luckily all my priority mail boxes arrived yesterday so I have something to put the stuff in.)

So my advice to all my black team friends, ebay your *kitten* and make $$$$. :tongue:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I'm positive that I am never going to eat this much again in 2 days. Belly Ache! I can't believe this is the way I USED to live.

A.) I'm on a mini vacation because it is our anniversary--I'm refusing to be obsessive

That is all.

P.S. I'm not going to post pictures of my favorite body part. But I do have a cute tushie. HAHAH

Lynnie, trenchcoat.gifI was just waiting for your response to the favorite body part-- LOL

Happy Anniversary-- !!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options

That is all.

Lynnie, trenchcoat.gifI was just waiting for your response to the favorite body part-- LOL

Happy Anniversary-- !!

Marla! I think we've seen Lynnie's favorite body part in several pics. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Howdy-ho neighbors--

Curse this headache-- I'm caffeinated, watered and fed-- and yet the durn thing persists-- fudgesicles.

Heading to work--

Positive thing today-- yummy healthy breakfast of plain yogurt, banana, honey and a dab of kashi-crud granola-- amping up the efforts while hubs is away.

Dummy that I am, I promised him last night that I'd take the blinkin' dog with me on my runs-- :noway: what was I thinking?

But, I feel safer with him, so I can venture out a bit more around town with him after dark. (the bad guys don't know Bandit would take their side against me-- )

Later, my fine team--
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,929 Member
    Options
    My positive is that the family and I went for another walk/run down at our cemetary. It was lovely. We have a b-day party at 2 today and I know I'll have either one piece of cake or one helping of ice cream. I will wear my workout clothes though and go for a nice walk to help work off calories and escape the family drama. Two birds with one stone I tell ya. I've logged all my food, even lunch and a possible piece of cake. Have 33 calories to spare and doesn't include a side with dinner so I'd better be serious about the walk at the party.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
  • Marla64
    Options
    My positive is that the family and I went for another walk/run down at our cemetary. It was lovely. We have a b-day party at 2 today and I know I'll have either one piece of cake or one helping of ice cream. I will wear my workout clothes though and go for a nice walk to help work off calories and escape the family drama. Two birds with one stone I tell ya. I've logged all my food, even lunch and a possible piece of cake. Have 33 calories to spare and doesn't include a side with dinner so I'd better be serious about the walk at the party.

I would die to run there, Kati--

Ha.
  • lynniejones
    Options

Ha.

Very punny Marla, very punny
  • jimswmn
    Options

Kati,

I do my walking, running/jogging in a cemetery. No traffic and the residents don't care what I look like or smell like. :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Positive of the day, I got 3/4 of my dining room painted. Of yeah 880 calories and the muscles I used may never be the same. Looks good if I do say so myself.

love070.gif
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Ha.

Very punny Marla, very punny

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    So, if I survive my whitewater rafting and zip line adventure next week, my next daredevil event MIGHT be a tandem skydive. What do ya think???
  • Marla64
    Options
    So, if I survive my whitewater rafting and zip line adventure next week, my next daredevil event MIGHT be a tandem skydive. What do ya think???

Only if you can do it with an instructor--

:wink:
  • lynniejones
    Options

Only if you can do it with an instructor--

:wink:

Yes that is the only way to do it.... note to self, find hot diving instructor...
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good evening black team

My postivie for the day is I was without a computer all day and when I finally got it back up and running I added all my exercise and food that I ate I was still under everything.

I exercises 827 calories burned so that felt fabulous to know that I dont need a computer all the time to figure out what I am eating.

Have a great night ya'll.

Tamara
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Not my thing, but I hope you enjoy it if you do! And I hope you do find a hot instructor. :wink: