females who need to lose 100lbs

Replies

• APPLETON29
    APPLETON29 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I have 90lb to go, feel free to add me! All support gratefully received!
  • AnikLa
    AnikLa Posts: 1
    Hi everyone! I'm new here and have to admit will need all the support I can get!! I need to loose about 140-150 lbs .
    add me if you want !
  • rubiesndiamonds
    rubiesndiamonds Posts: 2 Member
    Hi~ I am new to this site also. I am looking to lose 100 - 110lbs. Would love to have additional support. Add me if you like =)
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Meeeee. Feel free to add me. I just joined two days ago.
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    I need to lose over 100lb too. I tried to find a group but the only one I found was closed to new members so I'll have to keep looking. In the meantime feel free to friend me!
  • Hi I need to lose 100lb too. feel free to add me
  • new at this group , don't know how to join
  • kansasqt25
    kansasqt25 Posts: 10 Member
    I have about 160 to lose have lost 55lbs so far. If you would like to add me. :-)
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Hi togobug, I have 83 pounds left to get to "normal" - ugh, how awful that looks in writing considering where I started! You are welcome to add me, as is anyone else. Good luck to you and congrats on your progress thus far.
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    I have to lose 120 pounds to reach my goal weight.. Still have a bit to go before then. Feel free to add me too.
  • crystalkiss
    crystalkiss Posts: 45 Member
    Hi, please feel free to add me too!! :) I have about 93 more pounds to go. Good Luck!! :):wink:
  • Hi there! I also need to lose about 100 pounds. I weight 269 and need to get to at 150. I just started this week. still have alot of changes and work to do but not giving up. I am doing little by little as far as weight goals. :)
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    I have almost exactly 100 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • I would love to lose +100 as well. I've done it before but fell off the wagon so I know I can do it, but support never hurts! Please add me to the group. I'd love to help give and get advice...
  • ChelleDT
    ChelleDT Posts: 23
    I need to lose at least 65 lbs. Would rather total weight loss be 90 lbs.

My first goal is 20 lbs & maintain that for a little bit.

That would put me just at the 200 lb marker.... I haven't been under 200 lbs for over 15 years.
    High time I acted my age & accepted medical responsibility.
  • tastemyrainbow76
    tastemyrainbow76 Posts: 14 Member
    I just started yesterday am new at this site and need to loss 100 lbs u can add be for support or to be friends I don't know how to add friends.
  • Tabata_C
    Tabata_C Posts: 10
    I just join today... I need to lose 68 Kg( it's around 150 lbs). I'm gonna have a lot of work to lose all this weight and I would like to make some friends to make me keep going to this journey!
  • Add me i'm looking to loose 100 pounds too! I've been on here almost 2 weeks. Need lots of motivation!
  • Happinessgrl
    Happinessgrl Posts: 92 Member
    I am 108 lbs lost into my 166 pound journey but feel free to add me... Losing 100 lbs is an amazing ride with a new reward every single day!!!
  • strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I've got about 100 lbs to lose too and would LOVE to give and get some motivation!!!! A, 33 yo in LA, CA