Motivate Me, Before and Afters

Options

Replies

• 100lb
    100lb Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I did 5 stone in 5 months, took Christmas/January off. Now back on it. As my user name suggests I want to lose 100lb, which people told me (still tell me!!) is too ambitious.

July 2011 286lb
    Dec 2011 216lb
    Feb 2012 206lb
    weightjulyfeb.jpg

Full size image http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/weightjulyfeb.jpg
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    hello im 162 and my goal is 130 how long did it take you to get there?

About seven months for me. First 20 took about four months aiming for one pound a week, then at .5 pounds a week for the final ten.
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Highest....2 days before I started my WLJ>>>304 lbs, size 24w jeans (busting out of though) and a 3xl shirt

Approx 120 lbs down (and still going), size Medium shirt, size 12-14 in jeans

IMG00855-20120314-1920.jpg

That's amazing! You're an inspiration. :))
  • babyblooeyes
    babyblooeyes Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love that you are giving someone the finger in this picture.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    1a.jpg

wow! you look fantastic! great job :)
  • kissy28wv
    kissy28wv Posts: 74
    Options
    May 2009 @ 560 lbs.

2009May2.jpg

scan00013.jpg

DSCF2306.jpg

DSCF2307.jpg

DSCF3019two.jpg

2012-01-15120616.jpg

2012-01-15120454.jpg

2012-01-15120728.jpg

2012-01-15121159.jpg

Facesidebyside20112.jpg

Current Weight: 257 lbs.
    Absolutely amazing! You look great!
  • wackicatt
    wackicatt Posts: 23
    Options
    Just plain............. WOW!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a picture to post.... BUT My profile picture: The before is of me this past January (2012) and then my after (well actually "during") was taken a week or so ago. I weigh under 200 now - just entered Onederland TODAY!!!

Wow! You look great.
  • marleneyoung67
    marleneyoung67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG! Good work this will motivate me for sure Congrat's and keep the good work up!
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • XoSaraoX
    XoSaraoX Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    need to update this to a more recent pic but this was 45.2 ibs down. so before and during

424417_10151308568170545_509685544_22610134_1715389153_n-1.jpg
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    my first post earlier was just the 12 pounds i lost since being on mfp..

but this pic is the actual difference in ONE year ...

oneyearm.jpg

please dont look at the bad lighting in the second picture..i had makeup on in the first pic and none on in the second...
  • Cschintz
    Cschintz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    this is me and not some random dude 445.3 pounds - September 2011

952ae058.jpg

this is me now 322.3 pounds - March 2012

6d8a7507.jpg

I know I have a long way to go, and I'm not as slim as some of you or as pretty but I'm proud of where I am now and I'm the lightest I've been in 25 years !!!!

This has been the most inspiring before/during set of pics I've seen (the others are still quite amazing too!). But what I love most about your pictures is how it obviously shows that you are glowing with your accomplishments. In your second picture you just look so amazing and happy! Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on the amazing achievement you've made!
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! VERY IMPRESSIVE RESULTS!! Congratulations!!!
  • tbrewst
    tbrewst Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Love, love your weight loss story but I really LOVE that pack of puppies in the background in these pics:-)

DSCF2306.jpg

DSCF2307.jpg

• Cschintz
    Cschintz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I wish that some in my family would get the picture and do something about their weight but they don't. My mom is as big as I am pant size and is about 3 inches smaller than I am. She just looks at me like I am crazy when I talk about how many calories are in stuff. She comes home from work and I will generally be on my bike or doing on of my workout dvd's. She just rolls her eyes and walks away. You make me smile and know that with the determination I can do it.

That is rough. I know that the only way that I have been this successful so far is from the support of my family and friends. I have all of my family and my BF's family on MFP to support each other, and its been amazing. Whenever we have events or meals planned together everyone is conscientious of each other's diets so you don't feel tempted to eat food you shouldn't or feel like a nerd looking stuff up all the time. We all have different goals (one of my sisters just wants to maintain her weight and eat healthier) but it makes supporting each other and holding each other accountable the best part of the program!

Ask your mom to sign up, 'just to see' and see what she says :)
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    The beginning
    DSCN3681.jpg
    DSCN3683-1.jpg

about 9months bulk
    photo1-1.jpg
    Photo70-1.jpg

The Cutt 2 months into a cutt
    Photo73.jpg
    Photo98.jpg

Okay, now I know what people mean when they say "skinny fat". You amazing! :happy:

Actually skinny fat is someone who is thin but is not muscle, they just portion their weight out or their fat out. That's what I gather it to be. However he, he is just freaking hot... Sorry, had to he is haha... I so would love to touch those muscles hahaha.

Haha! All I could think about was dirty thoughts. Sorry, not trying to sound pervy or anything but daaa-amn!! :smokin:

:blushing: me too

*blushes and smirks* me three
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    2vjbpl1.jpg

2dwd9ww.jpg
    234 lbs

SW- 276
    CW- 237
    Lowest weight- 233
    GW- 150

You rock girlie.. you know I always think you are gorgeous... and way to go... I might need to look to you for motivation
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    The start of it all for me and then the one in the dress is me about 4 days ago. Maybe 5?

104lbs.jpg

Then here is a week before I started the 30 day shred, then the other photo below is 7 day's within the 30 day shred, and then the last was taken 2 days ago.

progress.jpg

Wow, that is great, Congrats, hope i can look like that after the 30ds

you are truly my inspiration. i'm starting at 255lbs.. thank you for showing me it is possible
  • ericasmith64
    ericasmith64 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW U LOOK AMAZING
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!