• sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You Look GREAT!!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your great success!

I started in late January. At 60, I came to the amazing conclusion I wanted to live healthy and as long as possible! Duh!

Have been averaging 1.4 pounds a week without even trying that hard. I eat better, exercise some, drink lots of water, and get support from my MFPals. What do you know: it ain't rocket science after all!

Live long and prosper!

15800624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • packersfn7
    packersfn7 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look so much younger and healthier. What an inspiration to us all.
  • Toniithia
    Toniithia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you look great :) it's amazing what only 45 pounds can do, you don't even look like you weigh 185! you carry your weight well :)
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, you look great! Also, you look like your 15 years younger!! :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful....well done
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are one hot mamma! Congratulations!
  • DavesKitten
    Options
    Congrats! You have an amazing story!
  • threshkreen
    threshkreen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. A real inspiration. You say you lift heavy. This, too, is my love. Do you do power lifting, olympic style or just whatever as long as it involves weights. Being strong is very empowering, don't you agree?
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!!! You look amazing!!!! I know how proud you must feel!!!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look amazing! And I bet you feel that way too!
  • Red_Becca
    Red_Becca Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You lost pounds and years off you, that's amazing and inspiring. Way to go!
  • jina1981
    jina1981 Posts: 23
    Options
    congratssssss I love it...you look amazing and I bet you feel amazing...your such an inspiration...thanks for sharing!!!!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely fantastic. You have done a great job. You should be so proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing.
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! What a difference a year makes!!! Congrats on your success!
  • luluadelmann
    Options
    Thanks for your response. Yes, I have been "dieting" all this time. Usually I am under my calorie allotment but too high in sugar. I only get 33 grams per day and my 1/2 grapefruit in the morning uses 11 of those. I like fruit so my sugar is always too high. I have just added protein whey shakes to boist protein on the advice of my trainer. The exercises I do are:
    squats three sets of twelve, bench presses 45 lbs, hamstring curls 20 lbs, crunches 70 lbs. pull-ups 12 lbs bicep curls 12lbs, triceps, lat pull downs... all sets are repeated three times three days a week. My trainer says I do alot better than some much younger people. He is so attentive and supportive. I wouldn't be so faithful about working out if it weren't for him. I walk on the treadmill for 20-40 minutes. I think that's my weak point. He would like me to walk more. Aaargh!
    What is the name of the book you recommended about strength training?
    I have real sugar cravings and think I am addicted by the way I respond to them. It's an almost automatic response when sugar is put in front of me. Once I start I don't stop.
    Thanks again for your interest. I am so impressed with the way every one is so supportive of one another. This is a very nice list to read.
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You are one good looking lady!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!