March Move Your @ss Challenge....

Options

Replies

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Today was the first day I have EVER attempted to jog in my life!
    I've always wanted to be a runner but was scared to even try and I keep telling myself I need to lose more before I even start!

Well..... I said.. forget that, I'm going to try and I DID IT!!! It's only 5 min walk, 30 sec jog, but I DID IT - for an hour!!! Yahooo!! And I FEEL AMAZING!!!

Way to go! Have patience - the changes don't happen overnight - but remember how great you feel and stay with it! If you run you are a runner!
  • JTH11706
    Options
    3 mile walk yesterday, and 3 mile run today.

exercise.png
  • Brooke3737
    Brooke3737 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WHAT DOES 'BUMP' MEAN? I SEE PEOPLE PUTTING THAT ON HERE.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Today was the first day I have EVER attempted to jog in my life!
    I've always wanted to be a runner but was scared to even try and I keep telling myself I need to lose more before I even start!

Well..... I said.. forget that, I'm going to try and I DID IT!!! It's only 5 min walk, 30 sec jog, but I DID IT - for an hour!!! Yahooo!! And I FEEL AMAZING!!!

3-14= 2.0 mile walk
    3-15= 2.0 mile walk 7.52 bike
    3-16 15.35 miles bike 1 mile walk to the school bus
    3-17= 9 miles bike
    3-18= 3 miles (first “walk/run” day of the “8 week Beginning Runners Training”

Total: 159.92

exercise.png

Way to go!!!!! You ran!!! No matter how long or sort. Congrats!!!! (I am cheering with my pretend pom poms)
  • JTH11706
    Options
    Ran 6K this evening and I'm on track :bigsmile:

I was wondering, does anyone ever check the spreadsheet ??? :huh: In case you don't, let me tell you that we're approaching the 3,000 mile mark, thinktank and breezedew have already reached their goals, 5 others are in the Carlton league with over 100 miles under their belts, we have people who completed half-marathons and other heroics etc. Only statistic that gets on my nerves is the 53 people who joined and promptly disappeared without moving a single yard :explode:

exercise.png

Dinos - I check the spreadsheet (just not this weekend) and I really appreciate the work you and Denise do making this challenge happen! :flowerforyou:
    P.S. where is Carlton? :huh: Hope all is well.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    5 miles walking today. After 1 mile, the crazy dog lay down in the middle of the road and refused to go further. :huh:

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    After an afternoon of more flower bed preppping I then rode 8 miles! I was tired today!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Ran 5 miles yesterday. Rest day today. Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's weekend! =)

exercise.png
  • PurpleSweetpea
    Options
    Ticker update 17 March 2.5 miles, 18 March 5 miles

exercise.png
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    2.75 miles walking
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Ran 5.35 miles this morning. Beautiful summer day outside :bigsmile:

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ticker update

exercise.png
  • HRBush
    HRBush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ran on Thursday but haven't run since...whoops. Had a great mini vacation with my husband and son so it was worth missing a few days of running. Back at it tonight!

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    dino,
    i'm so happy we continue to do this challenge every month...i understand the excitement when a new challenge gets posted each month BUT i will never understand why people join and then dont move....do they just forget??? WTF is up with that??? i'm with you dino it makes me want to explode too cause i move and i want everyone to do what i do lol....anyway, thanks for the sheet and keeping us on track each month...you rock, denise

ps...i just took a look at the sheet more closely....holy crap we have had almost 800 people sign up over the last 17 months....it looks like 243 people never moved a freaking mile...too bad for them because the people who have moved every month they have participated are the ones that benefit...you not moving doesnt hurt me :) (frustrates me and i dont understand it lol but doent hurt me)
    Ran 6K this evening and I'm on track :bigsmile:

I was wondering, does anyone ever check the spreadsheet ??? :huh: In case you don't, let me tell you that we're approaching the 3,000 mile mark, thinktank and breezedew have already reached their goals, 5 others are in the Carlton league with over 100 miles under their belts, we have people who completed half-marathons and other heroics etc. Only statistic that gets on my nerves is the 53 people who joined and promptly disappeared without moving a single yard :explode:
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current mileage: 17
    March Goal Mileage: 50
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    March 18 (Sunday):
    - 16.5 miles - spin
    - 1 mile - elliptical
    - 17.5 miles - subtotal

Ticker updated.

exercise.png
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    March 18 (Sunday):
    - 16.5 miles - spin
    - 1 mile - elliptical
    - 17.5 miles - subtotal

Ticker updated.

exercise.png

WAy to go Fitness Yeoja! Chukha hamnida!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    .54 walk to get a soda from the office...

45.31/60 complete...maybe more tonight on the treadmill - we'll see...
    denise
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    2.8 miles today running and dog walking. 45 total so far.

exercise.png