Your cervix has its own pillow-- ?

Man-- rich people-- :noway:

:wink:

sure it's called the sponge :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Marla. You crack me up lady.

My pooch doens't sleep in my bed. First off DH would have a heart attack. Secondly, he's very hairy and big and even I don't want all that hair in my bed. I'll let him lay there with me sometimes but he always gets up and leaves. He tried sleeping with me a few years back and he fell out so I guess he said **** with that! He has a huge round big bolster bed on the floor that cost $150! At least your pillow was for you. I'm a crazed doggie lover who knowingly spends that kind of cash on the dog. Shhhh, don't tell hubs.

Oh she isnt allowed up on the bed..........that is why it was so funny! She sleeps under my bed.....weird *kitten* dog:laugh:

I was in the shower and left my door open...........she must have been watching me sleep, cuz she knew just how to lay down. I was surprised she didnt figure out how to pull the cover up!!

(BTW she is watching squirrels run on our fence!)
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Jeannie, you still rock the short shorts, I don't care if you are doing leg kicks or not. Glad to know you weren't giving the neighbors a view!

My positives, did some cleaning, went to the gym even though I didn't wanna- killed 600 caloires, bought the dog some presents. It's my B dog's (Boomer) birthday so I've been pampering him today. He already got 2 new toys, a bone and some hunks of my chicken. He has another bone and one more toy to go. Can you tell I love him? It's ok, he loves me back. I'm his favorite!

Happy Birthday to your pooch! My Ellie (the cat) had her first birthday on Sunday. They grow up so fast!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options
    Jeannie, I know that not allowed stuff. Ours isn't allowed on any furniture, yet crawls up on the couch in the den and snoozes all the time. He used to do it only when we weren't home, but the hair rats him out. Then he would sometimes forget he wasn't supposed to do it and get up on it. Now he just doesn't care.

Shuntae- wait for kids, they grow up just as fast.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,931 Member
    Options
    My positives for today are that I got an excellent walk in at noon today, stayed within my calories and folded laundry. (Not quite put away yet though.)

Great back pictures. Great laughs!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

My pooch doens't sleep in my bed. First off DH would have a heart attack. Secondly, he's very hairy and big and even I don't want all that hair in my bed. I'll let him lay there with me sometimes but he always gets up and leaves. He tried sleeping with me a few years back and he fell out so I guess he said **** with that! He has a huge round big bolster bed on the floor that cost $150! At least your pillow was for you. I'm a crazed doggie lover who knowingly spends that kind of cash on the dog. Shhhh, don't tell hubs.

Oh she isnt allowed up on the bed..........that is why it was so funny! She sleeps under my bed.....weird *kitten* dog:laugh:

I was in the shower and left my door open...........she must have been watching me sleep, cuz she knew just how to lay down. I was surprised she didnt figure out how to pull the cover up!!

Don't say *kitten*-- not ladylike--

Weird butt dog-- :wink:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey black team

<<< So eating wrong is so not worth it, For those of you who said I would feel sick you were very right.... I did eat what I want today but I felt sick more then once, as a matter of fact I had to go to the van while DH paid for the bill so I thought, or should I say we got it for free, becasue the service was very very very bad. Well thats neither here or there,

But back on the ole wagon tomorrow, I will be so greatful not to feel sick.

Oh yeah I forgot this is the outfit I bought today, for my big day out, I spent 20 dollars on both the dress and shoes!!!! Boy what good deals I found.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful-- :flowerforyou:

Lesson learned on the eating, huh-- we need to all remember it--

Hope you feel better!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    positive for the day...got my eyebrows fixed (finally). they've been p-ing me off for a looooong time
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! Sounds like you are all doing really great!
    Not sure about my positive for the day but here goes, since they have cut our pay at work and changed how we are paid and make me work harder (WAY HARDER!!!) the positive is they should be glad I haven't killed someone there yet. Ok that is my positive for the day. Sorry if it sounds so bad! LOL
    On a good note, my baby girl will be 5 on Friday, July 30th! I can't believe it! I think we are gonna keep her out of daycare and take her to Chuck E. Cheese to play. She has been wanting to go back so I think it will be a good day for it!
    Andrew- I do have a great time at the lake. If everyone on here was closer I would invite you to all come and hang with us and bring your kids! We love it there!

Renae just thought I would let you know that thursday is the 30th. Just so you don't forget to celebrate on her birthday! hahaha

Thanks a bunch Sam!! I thought about the date today and realized that I have the days off but I did remember that the 30th was Thursday. Hubby works that day so we are actually still going to Chuck E. Cheese on Friday since we are BOTH off. Duh!! Total brain fart!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Tamara- sorry you felt sick. You'll feel better getting back on track. You look great. I :heart: bargains!

It's funny, I know I'm off plan when I eat crappy and am not bothered by it. If I'm spot on with my eating and I screw up it's not worth it cause I feel so bad.

Beth- so happy to hear your eyebrows are better.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Tamara-You look awesome! And so young!

Nice back pictures ladies. I still have too much to go to do those pics just yet. I may just try anyway to see what kind of pictures I end up with like you all did (sink, floor, walls, whatever right?) LOL

Positive for today!!!~~Saw a girl at work that I used to see more often when she worked in another department and it has been a while since she has seen me, and she said OMG you have lost so much weight. To her it is so much but to me it's still a little (and a lot at the same time! Not complaining about what I have lost at all!) but I told her thank you and it made me feel soooo good!

Hope you are all doing great so Hello to all my great team members with the great backs, and necks (Jeannie-you cracked me up with that pic!), and all the other body parts. One more day of work and then I will be off for 4 days. Hopefully the weekend will be nice for the lake! Catch you all later!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    bc4.gif

Testing
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm a GILF.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Don't say *kitten*-- not ladylike--

Weird butt dog-- :wink:

Marla dear, that just dont sound funny....:ohwell:

And who you calling lady???:angry:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I'm a GILF.

:huh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    I'm a GILF.

:huh:

?? I googled it.... Grandmother I'd Like to *kitten*? Whatchyou talkin' bout Lynnie????
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    I'm a GILF.

Is that like a MILF??? :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm a BabyGramma.

My baby is going to have a baby.

My daughter is preggers.