Options
    I love this thread. Its very inspiring.
  • crysgemini
    Options
    bump
  • patkterry
    patkterry Posts: 50
    Options
    omg so proud of you! You are doing great!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look 20 years younger!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job! You look so good!
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    First picture was 194.2 lbs on 1/9/12
    Second was 2 weeks ago at 175 lbs.
    I have lost another couple lbs since the last picture and still have 23 lbs left to loose.
    I usually eat 1400-2300 calories a day. Just depends on my exercise, where I am at on my weekly goal and if I'm hungry or not.
    I'm 5'10" and my goal is 150 lbs
    You can veiw my diary if you want. I tend to focus more on the weeks calorie goals then the daily. That is why I have days where I am way over and under. I think zig zaging my calories helps me.
    IMAG0547.jpg

DSCN4885.jpg

exercise.png

Wow. You looked good before, even better now. And you ride a motorbike? I think it's destiny lol
  • Nanita02
    Nanita02 Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow great pics guys Gave me motivation!
  • mdailey93
    mdailey93 Posts: 95
    Options
    Bump! You guys are truly awesome!!
  • texasro5e
    texasro5e Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing pictures and inspiring! What a great topic. So encouraging.
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    This whole thread is proof that it isn't impossible to transform yourself with hard work.....so I WILL keep pushing hard! I so want my own 'after' photos and I am prepared to wait a year for them now that I've seen it can be done. Thanks to everyone for sharing your successes, you should all be very proud of all your hard work.
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    Everybody looks so great! Very inspirational thread. :-D
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump. You are all so inspirational!
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so great! So inspiring!!! :)
  • SwimKitty
    SwimKitty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    You look great but just to warn you 1200 calories is borderline starvation, especially if you are doing bootcamp.
  • PandoraChristian
    PandoraChristian Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    BUMP Great job!!!!!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    WOW, you look great!!! I could use some pointers!!!:smile:
  • lizzy00125
    lizzy00125 Posts: 138
    Options
    This is a great thread. Everyone looks so great. This is not ad impressive as others but it is my success

057.jpg
    e98f01ae.jpg
    b60501f1.jpg

30lbs down and the lowest my goals were ever set to was 1400 plus I ate all or most of my exercise calories. I aim to eat around 1850 now on non-workout days and 2000 on workout days. Still losing but slowly.
  • kfollow
    kfollow Posts: 7
    Options
    So glad you posted this, your my hero and motivator:drinker:
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    i dont have pics, but was eating for about 4 months at or below BMR, sure i lost weight, but slowed to a STOP 5 weeks ago, mind u i'm about halfway towards goal- found out my TDEE is 2400 so i began to eat that on WO days and -20% on rest days.. and the scale started moving again within a couple days, almost 3lb in 1 week!
    lesson learned, eating at or below BMR may work, at least for a while, but eventually your losses will stall. i was always so tired and when i upped my cals i felt SO much more satisfied and had a lot more energy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!