Black Team Week 11

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options
    Jeannie- glad to hear you are doing better. It stinks to be sick.

Andrew- it's hard to be away from your family and it's hard to travel and eat well and exercise. Keep at it!

I had a pretty good day, felt productive, got some stuff done, ate alright, got a good report from the dentist. I'm tired now. Ready to call it a day.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    My posotive for the day is that I managed to take a min and get on the thread!. lol Being on the road this week has been tough and I totally miss the DW and kids. Eating hasnt been bad but with the travel it has been more of a maintenance week I think. Overall things have been going well. Tonight is going to be a go to bed early night. I am just BEAT tonight. Been a long one. so I am gonna hit the hay early and get ready for the 7 hour drive in the morning. sheesh. Looks like everyone is doing well! miss you guys. And Bethany....I SUPER MISS YOU>

This is just so sweet...
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Feeling totally invisible....didn't think I had lost that much weight.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Feeling totally invisible....didn't think I had lost that much weight.

I see you--

:heart: :heart: Hi Bobbi!!!!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Marla-Enjoy your OWN nectarine. You deserve it for everything you do for everyone!!! No one else needs to know!

Lori-I love Cool Whip and I have been caught eating spoonfuls of it myself. It's soooo good!! And I did have a good day off and my baby girl had a good birthday which continues on in the morning.

Andrew-Hi and welcome back! We miss you when you aren't here and I'm sure Beth misses you the most!

Lynnie-Congrats on being a GILF!!! That's cute! I have been told I'm a MILF! But it has to be even better being a GILF! Oh btw, where is April? Haven't seen her in a while!

Hello to everyone else!! Hi Tae, Beth, April, Lori, Bobbi, Annaliza, Vanessa, Janie, Jeannie, Tamara, Sam, Roni, Kati and I hope there isn't anyone I have missed!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team

I got me a new HRM last night I think its a polar f4 with the chest strap, boy was my chepo walmart one so wrong!!!! My old one said that in 5 miles I burned 400 calories and my new one said in 5 miles I burned 523 calories, I was excited.

I ate my peanut butter french toast it was yyyyuuuummmmyyyy. I have already done the dishes and cleaned livingroom and did my walk/run this morning and 100 crunches.

Gonna take my 4 yr old bowling to burn some extra calories, and after the other day when DH and I went bowling I sure could use some practice.

I am signing my kids up for a bowling league, this outta be exciting, my son has always played baseball he is gonna take a season off and try bowling. I loved bowling when I was little, heck I am grown and still love it ( if you would have seen me the other day, you would have said this girl has never bowled a day in her life) lol

Well hope everyone has a great day and a fabulous weekend!!!!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team

I got me a new HRM last night I think its a polar f4 with the chest strap, boy was my chepo walmart one so wrong!!!! My old one said that in 5 miles I burned 400 calories and my new one said in 5 miles I burned 523 calories, I was excited.

I ate my peanut butter french toast it was yyyyuuuummmmyyyy. I have already done the dishes and cleaned livingroom and did my walk/run this morning and 100 crunches.

Gonna take my 4 yr old bowling to burn some extra calories, and after the other day when DH and I went bowling I sure could use some practice.

I am signing my kids up for a bowling league, this outta be exciting, my son has always played baseball he is gonna take a season off and try bowling. I loved bowling when I was little, heck I am grown and still love it ( if you would have seen me the other day, you would have said this girl has never bowled a day in her life) lol

Bowling leagues are great...I did one for 4 years when I was younger. :bigsmile: Glad you got a new HRM, too!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Hi Bobbi! :flowerforyou: I've got to admit, my memory stinks, so I usually comment on the last few posts I read, or the ones that show up under the reply box. :laugh:

I am on a mission. My workout clothes stink! I sweat so bad when I go to the gym and no matter how I wash the clothes they stink as soon as they get soaked in sweat again. I had tried Borax, I have tried soaking them overnight in Febreeze laundry odor eliminator. I think vinegar is my next step- I also read baking soda.

I REALLY don't want to invest in new workout stuff cause I stink! I have to wear 2 sports bras at a time, I would need at least 4, they are $20 each. Plus my tanks... plus I already need new sneaks.... see where this is going?

Anyway, positive is that I already went to the gym, did my thing (even though I stink!) :happy:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My positive for theday............... I only had one scoop of ice cream and a small piece of cake for my hubby's Birthday last night. Much better than the usual half of the cake and 3 scoops of ice cream! Progress is small , but it is still progress!
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Anyone have any yummy breakfast ideas for on the go? I'm getting tired of oatmeal and I am usually eating it either at my desk or in my car. What is your fav breakfast food?
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team

I'm getting so excited that our church bowling league is starting! I love getting active a gain!!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Anyone have any yummy breakfast ideas for on the go? I'm getting tired of oatmeal and I am usually eating it either at my desk or in my car. What is your fav breakfast food?

I am boring when it comes to breakfast. I either do Kashi cereal- go Lean Crunch, a banana and yougurt or a mulit grain English muffin with Laughing Cow.

Good job on the birthday cake, any progress is a step in the right direction.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Always wondered how those double posts happened... now I know.... but not really..... something just happened and boom, twice!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I am boring when it comes to breakfast. I either do Kashi cereal- go Lean Crunch, a banana and yougurt or a mulit grain English muffin with Laughing Cow.

Good job on

said with the conviction of a double post:laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options

Good job on

said with the conviction of a double post:laugh:

A double post that wasn't even finished! Wonder what I hit?
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,929 Member
    Options
    Jenni - I always eat breakfast at my desk when I'm working. Do you have a fridge where you can store things? I've bought enough eggs for a week. Crack one egg into a bowl, stir it around, microwave it for one minute. Toast some bread. Make an egg sandwich. Yummo! I also bring in milk for either cereal or an instant carnation breakfast drink.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :angry: this stupid thread is really cutting into my proud thread time:grumble: ..............sheesh peeps....can you be less positive and come post on proud??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am feeling positive mentally. I cant explain it but have been in the dumps lately, for no apparent reason.

Today I feel clear.......and cant wait to get back to the gym. (had to stop for a week because stupid me didnt stretch and hurt not one, but BOTH of me freakign knees:angry: )

Ok Merry Sunshine is back:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

flowers and kittens and beach surf:heart:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,929 Member
    Options
    My positive is that I bought some new undies last night. Size small. They fit. Yippee!

Have to add that I bought some new pajamas off the clearance rack. It's just a short pair of boxers and a loose tank top. Put them on to run around the house and DH was loving it. :love: Made me feel oh so good.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    My positive is that I bought some new undies last night. Size small. They fit. Yippee!

Have to add that I bought some new pajamas off the clearance rack. It's just a short pair of boxers and a loose tank top. Put them on to run around the house and DH was loving it. :love: Made me feel oh so good.

Awwwwwww I wubs ya Kati!!:love::love:
  • 72lori
    Options
    :angry: this stupid thread is really cutting into my proud thread time:grumble: ..............sheesh peeps....can you be less positive and come post on proud??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am feeling positive mentally. I cant explain it but have been in the dumps lately, for no apparent reason.

Today I feel clear.......and cant wait to get back to the gym. (had to stop for a week because stupid me didnt stretch and hurt not one, but BOTH of me freakign knees:angry: )

Ok Merry Sunshine is back:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

flowers and kittens and beach surf:heart:

Glad you are back Jeannie. A positive mental state is soooo important. I'm working on it.

Everybody is just bugging me. Stuff that shouldn't is getting under my skin. Gotta get past it or it eats you up! I find the more I focus on the *kitten* that is annoying me the grumpier I get, repeat cycle, dig deeper hole. Isnt' life fun?

I'm starting to really miss my two boys. They have been with their dad since we left PA. I know they need this time with him, so I try not to say too much out loud. After all, I get them all the time. We will head back next week to get them and I'll see them on Thursday, so it's something to look forward to.

I also get bogged down with eating, dieting, exercising. It seems like the harder I try, the less I see results. I might need to eat more- but boy is that hard to accept and process, especially since when I go off plan and have a hayday I gain. I know when I have a week I work really hard and burn 1,000+ per day, by mid week I am tired and sluggish and the scale does not show all my hard work.

Crap--- that turned into whining! Sorry. :smile:

Send some flowers and kittens and beach surf my way Jeannie......

I am positive that I need and have needed a shower for a LONG time. My DSS and his friend were supposed to get picked up in 20 minutes- an hour and a half ago. I didn't want to be in the shower when his friend's mom got here.