The Wii Fit Team!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Fitgal-

I agree. Some times I just want to turn the sound off.

JAM
  • baby_gyrlamc
    Options
    :happy: I would love to join your team. I just got my Wii back from Nintendo a week ago and since it was broken I gained 7 and a half pounds. I was so glad to get it back. I have been playing the wii fit for at least thirty minutes a day since last Thursday. Today I did 45 minutes straight aerobics. I love to use the wii fit for running since my children are too small to keep up with me on the road. Thanks
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Lol, I feel the same way. "What do you think is the reason for your weight gain"? Um I don't know, if I did I wouldn't have done it! Or when it asks if you didn't feel like exercising yesterday like you are just lazy, not that you could have done something else, lol.
    Anyway, back to the matter at hand, lol, my final high score was 603...anyone else do the challenge?
    And baby_gyrlamc welcome. Check ins are Tuesdays, we are just finishing up a stepping challenge :bigsmile:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Soooo, anyone have a challenge in mind for this week???????
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    How about the rhythm boxing (6min advanced) if you want to stick to aerobics or we could have a yoga or muscle building challenge such as do at least 15min each day that you exercise.

I find i spend most of my time on aerobics section or doing balance games and need to spend more time on the other 2 sections.
    What do you think?
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    How about the rhythm boxing (6min advanced) if you want to stick to aerobics or we could have a yoga or muscle building challenge such as do at least 15min each day that you exercise.

I find i spend most of my time on aerobics section or doing balance games and need to spend more time on the other 2 sections.
    What do you think?

I suck badly at the boxing, lol. Do you have your little sensor strip under your TV or on top? I've been wondering if that's why it's not working for me because it misses most of my punches (Mine's on the bottom under my TV).
    I like the Yoga idea too, I usually start with Yoga, then go to strength, then to aerobics. Yoga's a great way to get stretched out and ready to go :bigsmile:
  • jam0525
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm pretty much open to what ever everyone wants to decide on for a challenge. My only thought is to keep it to something at a beginner level in any area so that any newcomers can participate also.

I'm not in a deciding mood (too early, too little coffee), but how about we go with Kaja's suggestion on boxing, but we go with the lowest one to allow for more partiicipation?

jb- my Wii box is below my TV and I've learned to keep my arms still in between punches and make my arm moves more deliberate. That seemed to help.

JAM
  • baby_gyrlamc
    Options
    Okay cool. SO what was the previous challenge? I am a stay at home mom and I didn't get in enough exercise while my Wii was broken so now I am back on pace with making sure to exercise everyday.
  • baby_gyrlamc
    Options
    JB-my sensor bar is on top of my tv and it grabs my punches. Unfortunately I have to go get another nunchuck before I can do boxing again.
  • baby_gyrlamc
    Options
    My score for the step advanced is 486 for today. I have done 45 minutes of aerobics. Mainly step and running today and twice on hooola hoop.
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, I will try to see if I can figure it out because I know if I could get it that it would be a good work out. We would have to keep it on beginner even for me too for this one, I've only done it a few times.
    Alright, so Boxing it is. I guess we see who got the highest score by next Friday? Give it a week maybe, what do you guys think?
    baby_gyrlamc can you get a nunchuck in time?
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, I will try to see if I can figure it out because I know if I could get it that it would be a good work out. We would have to keep it on beginner even for me too for this one, I've only done it a few times.
    Alright, so Boxing it is. I guess we see who got the highest score by next Friday? Give it a week maybe, what do you guys think?
    baby_gyrlamc can you get a nunchuck in time?
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Boxing challenge . . . I like it! So is it the 3 minute one or the 6 minute? Kaja, I agree with you, I most just do the aerobic and balance games. They have these challenge things on the Wii where once you do a strength exercise, they give you a matching yoga exercise or vice versa.
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ok 3 min boxing it is then.
    my sensor is above my tv but my tv is actually quite low so not sure if it makes a big difference.

I like the boxing games when i really want to sweat using the wii i do the boxing on wii sports. its great.
  • fitgal411
    Options
    My sensor is on the top of my TV, and I've never really had a problem with it.
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Hello? Anyone there?
  • baby_gyrlamc
    Options
    Unfortunately I will not have a nunchuk for a few weeks. What can I do?
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Unfortunately I will not have a nunchuk for a few weeks. What can I do?

:noway:

No, it's fine, actually. You could try and beat our highest stepping score. 600-something, right?????? I forget exactly . . .
  • jam0525
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am on a working vacation this week. I'm off of work, but I'm the summer camp co-ordinator for our local soccer league. I'm out on the soccer field (sitting/watching) from 8:30-3 everyday this week.

It's been very draining being in the sun all day. I'm managing to walk 30 minutes everyday, but I'm not sure if I will get on the Wii much during the week.

After being "off schedule" all year my teenagers are having quite a difficult time getting up and out the door for camp.

I will work on our boxing challenge, but I didn't meet my goal of 4x30 minutes this week.

Tonight I will do the boxing one more time and post my highest for the week.

Have a great day everyone,

JAM
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    I only got on the Wii twice this week for 20 mins each, I'm still biking and doing the 30 Day Shred, so I'm squeezing this in when I can. I think I'm going to move my sensor to the top of my tv and see if it helps me with the boxing because I really suck, lol. We shall see! Good luck this week everyone!
    Oh and Jam, I hope that it's a nice week for you outside and that you get good weather :bigsmile: