I just don't care anymore.

Options

Replies

• DayAtATime
    Options
    Enjoyed your post. You look great. Thanks for sharing.
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous body you have!! It really is great to remind ourselves that the scale isn't the only victory. Your dedication to fitness has truly paid off~ you look absolutely incredible!!!!
  • knrob
    knrob Posts: 65
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE this...thnak you so much! and great job btw!
  • cdusanka
    cdusanka Posts: 33
    Options
    "There's no big magical mystery about why eating exercise calories work. It's math. I ate less than I burned, because I understood that my body is always burning calories, not just while I was exercising. I had enough of a calorie deficit to lose the weight I wanted to lose, and I had the right nutrition to prevent muscle loss. At 1000 calories a day, I had too large of a deficit, didn't have the right nutrition, and lost a disproportional amount of muscle, thus, I looked bigger than I do now. "

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank You! I never understood why MFP would change my calorie intake goal on my exercise days, until I read this post and your blog post explaining "eating your exercise calories". I had to read it a few times before I really understood it. I also didn't know that I could customize all my daily goals...even carb grams...until I read that blog post!

I realize now that I've been eating WAY too little calories! I've even been eating less calories than my goal on non-exercise days too, and not understanding why I haven't lost a decent amount of weight. Now I get it! Now when I see that I should be eating 2000+ cal/day when I exercise, I will eat 2000+ cal!

Thank You VERY much! You have just completely changed my belief system around calories...and changed my path towards weightloss!
    :flowerforyou:
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You just totally rocked my world. I knew I was getting stronger and my stomach was flatter,the weight wasn't coming off. I don't care. I feel better than I have felt in a long time.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I am starting to see, in my own life, with my own 'weight-loss' journey, that is really IS NOT about the scale... For me, it's all about how my clothes fit. Seeing your success story in pictures, I have come to the conclusion that I need to start lifting! You look ABSOLUTELY FABulous! Thanks for sharing :)
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    Great work and great information.
    I have to say that the 133 pics looks better then the 130 pics.
    I can understand what you mean by saying the scale is not accurate ( evil in my words).
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    I seriously don't get it. You look good in all the photos; and this is not me flirting. Looks to me that you are one of those people who looks good at a range of weights. That being said, I know you have to do what feels right for you so I praise you in your success!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :smile: I never thought I looked BAD, just not like I wanted to look. I'm much happier with the improvements in how I feel than it how I look, but it's a lot easier to show the physical change.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing. I'm thinking it's the strength training that is making the big difference!
  • Tmarinari
    Tmarinari Posts: 28
    Options
    My 13 year old daughter said WOW Muscles for the 1212 pictures :) Never to young to explaing the diffrence between low weight and good body image. :)
  • tanklissa
    tanklissa Posts: 70
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. Inspirational!
  • ahersh00
    ahersh00 Posts: 85
    Options
    I think you are absolutely awesome!!!!
    13125536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nessafly
    nessafly Posts: 58
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting wize words and amazing pics!!! My scale is out to get me, even though my butt looks better and better everyday! :flowerforyou:
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    You rock.... I love it!!!! :smile:
  • tmitchellh
    tmitchellh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing : )
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    bump to read later
  • cheshirecat67
    Options
    Hi....I'm just coming up for 45yrs and struggling to keep my weight/size down and maintain it. We've been 'scared' into eating less and ur story just goes to prove that as usual, there's more to it than that!

Thank u for sharing and I've just shared the link to ur post to others on another forum so they can see the difference that strength training can do....

If it's true that a picture paints a thousand words, congratulations on ur first novel, lol ;)

PS...how do I save this thread so that I can keep up with ur progress?
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You are incredibly beautiful and such an inspiration!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. I'm on the same path. Thanks for sharing!