What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I have changed my take on this. I had a picture of me in bra and undies on my profile, cause I was proud of my weight loss and thought the people on here were focused on weight loss, exercise and health. Then I got a friend request with the message "fuk me". So quite frankly I think that having that sort of photo posted attracts very much unwanted attention. :-( Sad but true.

Kudos to you for not calling them out in public. You are a better person than I :) But make sure they're reported, and hopefully they'll be removed.
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    unfortunately I was shocked by the message and just clicked delete straight away so I can't report him, damn it. But yeah I guess if you are going to post a half naked pic you may expect some "attention" but I think his comment was a bit obscene.
  • feistyhorsegal
    Options
    Think I found him, he's chatting in this thread. But I can't be sure. I looked at the message which had his profile pic for just a split second before quickly deleting so don't want to report the wrong person.
  • feistyhorsegal
    Options
    Is there a way I can find a record of who's sent me friend requests? Like on facebook?
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Ive reached my goal and im half naked ;)

Can we please *see* the other half? <evil grin>
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I likely!
  • MissOmi
    MissOmi Posts: 21
    Options
    A person should never be ashamed of how they look, especially if they have literally worked their butt off to look good. If someone wants to put up a picture that shows some skin I say let them.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Ive reached my goal and im half naked ;)

I'm curious about what your non-camera hand is doing...
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options

So fitness is just appearance? Because I'm clearly on the wrong site if it is. I couldn't care less about how my weight or exercise level affects my appearance. I thought fitness was about health, and that was what I was working hard for.

No it is not, its a lot more BUT it is part of it. Everyone has different view on what fitness is. Showing your efforts is how some people show off their fitness and happiness with their results.
    Thread after thread says "I don't shame fat people because of how they look! I CARE about them and it's unhealthy!" If that were entirely true, then there would be no need to post pictures to show off "fitness."

I really don't understand you're logic here. Its actually illogical.

oh my lord. wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah what is even going on HERE?!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I think they've worked hard and are proud of themselves, which they should be, and feel good about themselves. I know I do! ;)
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    When I reach my target weight and fitness, I'm just gonna be half naked. Period.

Lol nicky! Same for me too, specially down the beach.
  • feistyhorsegal
    Options
    so annoyed that I deleted the request straight away. However I'll give you a clue to who I'm pretty sure it is. If it weren't for the blur there would be a full naked photo of him posted in these threads. Look back through ladies and don't add him!!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    LOL, if I ever look like some of the women on this site, I won't just post pictures HERE, I'll likely get a billboard outside my house ;)

This!

Absolutely true for me too!
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have changed my take on this. I had a picture of me in bra and undies on my profile, cause I was proud of my weight loss and thought the people on here were focused on weight loss, exercise and health. Then I got a friend request with the message "fuk me". So quite frankly I think that having that sort of photo posted attracts very much unwanted attention. :-( Sad but true.

Hey it wasnt a guy in a towel was it? I got one yesterday.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    so annoyed that I deleted the request straight away. However I'll give you a clue to who I'm pretty sure it is. If it weren't for the blur there would be a full naked photo of him posted in these threads. Look back through ladies and don't add him!!

You previously stated you were not sure and didn't want to report the wrong person, but now are calling someone out on the message board. Sorry you got an unpleasant message, but what you just did is wrong in my opinion. If you are not 100% sure who it was, get over it and move on.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options

You previously stated you were not sure and didn't want to report the wrong person, but now are calling someone out on the message board. Sorry you got an unpleasant message, but what you just did is wrong in my opinion. If you are not 100% sure who it was, get over it and move on.

I agree. I don't think that the type of message you received should be allowed if they are unwelcome, but your veiled accusation, without being certain of who it was, is also uncalled for. If you are not certain, don't accuse.
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I just want to point out that the person she is talking about is not me.
    Feisty, my pic. is sort of blury and half naked, I would apreciate it if you cleared this up for me so no one mistakes me for the person you are talking about.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Feisty, my pic. is sort of blury and half naked, I would apreciate it if you cleared this up for me so no one mistakes me for the person you are talking about.

I went through the entire thread and you were the one that stood out to me. I am sure a lot of the women went through the thread as well. If I were you and indeed did not send the message, I would be PISSED right now
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options

I went through the entire thread and you were the one that stood out to me. I am sure a lot of the women went through the thread as well. If I were you and indeed did not send the message, I would be PISSED right now

I did the same and Pike717's was the pic that jumped out from her description. I want to say that Pike717 is a friend here and he has never been anything helpful and fun to talk to.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

I did the same and Pike717's was the pic that jumped out from her description. I want to say that Pike717 is a friend here and he has never been anything helpful and fun to talk to.

Yeah, to be honest, I was looking for your ****.....