You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options

I started to see boots last year that had laces up the back which would allow you more room for the calf and then a zipper on the side for ease of getting them on and off when the laces were right. They still weren't big enough for mine, but maybe this year :)

I wouldn't be surprised coz my shoes fit you this morning and they didn't a couple months ago. :flowerforyou:

I sense a little shoe shopping in my future :laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I have to buy a new motorcycle helmet 'cause my old one rolls back on me head now that I don't have a big neck roll any more. :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I started to see boots last year that had laces up the back which would allow you more room for the calf and then a zipper on the side for ease of getting them on and off when the laces were right. They still weren't big enough for mine, but maybe this year :)

I wouldn't be surprised coz my shoes fit you this morning and they didn't a couple months ago. :flowerforyou:

Like tonight? I'll go with you! :laugh:

Ok, ok, I'm an addict! I know it. The fact that I acknowledge and admit should mean that I am not an unhealthy addict right?
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

Like tonight? I'll go with you! :laugh:

Ok, ok, I'm an addict! I know it. The fact that I acknowledge and admit should mean that I am not an unhealthy addict right?

Ask and you shall recieve! This is where I get all my boots- and they're sexay too :love: !

http://www.jessicalondon.com/Plus-Size-Boots.aspx?DeptId=10393

Check out their clearance section too for more shoes- I loves them!
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    You can go a day without counting calories and still feel like you're in control:happy:

You do a plank and your stomach no longer almost touches the ground!:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    You are running out of sexy pants, cause now they are all baggy! and you need a belt for your low rise pants, or they would fall off!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Your smaller undies that used to roll down under your belly now stay up!!!

You don't have to buy a wide shoe anymore, can just get regulars!!!

When you hold up a pair of pants that you can fit into and say "Those look so small" and then put them on and wear them comfortably all day.

These all happened to me in just this week!!!!

Yay!!!!

Memaw
  • mariemk87
    mariemk87 Posts: 3
    Options
    when you can finally see your bust stand up nice and perky instead of sag to the roll down below.

when the fat from the under arm doesn't flap in the wind anymore.

when the *kitten* crack doesn't say peak-a-boo to everyone that walks by when bending over because the jeans are too tight to fit it.

when the love handles and the front flab doesn't flap over the jeans and make the jean fold over.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    one of your coworkers walks by you, looks you up and down and says...."That is all I want. That would make me so happy" referring to your new bod!! :happy: :bigsmile: :happy:
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    When clothes bought on "hope" actually seem loose now!!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    When you realize there's less padding there when you bump your elbow!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    When you can bend over and touch your toes and your boobs don't bump you on the chin...
    :laugh: :tongue: :laugh:

exercise.png
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    When you can see you nose when looking at your profile.....Yes!! I have big cheeks...lol:laugh:
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Awwww....you have lovely cheeks - a very pretty smile!
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Awwww....you have lovely cheeks - a very pretty smile!

Thankyou:blushing:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    When a co-worker you haven't seen in a while says "Holy Cow ... I almost didn't recognize you"
  • hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    When you get excited because you old skinny-mini skirt doesn't go over your butt, but it FINALLY PASSED THE KNEES!!!!!!!! WooooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    you know you're losing weight when ALL of your shirts are RIDICULOUSLY long! lol. OMG! I can't find ANYTHING that fits for me to wear. Just workout gear. :-)

You know you're losing weight when the ONLY pair of jeans that fit you are your SKINNY jeans! :-) I bought size 12 jeans 2 years ago and haven't worn them..EVER! And now they're the only ones that stay up! :-)
    :heart: That's me! All of my shirts are way too long.
    :heart: I also bought a pair of dress capri pants a month ago that I have only worn once and I tried them on yesterday and they are way too big! I couldn't believe it! It's a waste of money but I'm so happy that I'm losing weight.
    :heart: I've also been wearing a bikini-first time in years.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    When you are shopping in the juniors department !!!!!!!!!!!!! and your thinking about trying on the size 9 cause the 11 is a bit too loose. I started out a size 16 on the top, 14 on the bottom!

smiley-bounce017.gifsmiley-bounce017.gifsmiley-bounce017.gifsmiley-bounce017.gifsmiley-bounce017.gifsmiley-bounce017.gif
  • clk238
    clk238 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hip bones! still a little belly between them, and big hips below them, but when you stand up stright and stic your hips way waay out- there they are!! hello old friends.... ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!