Is it necessary to be that trashy?

Options

Replies

• DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    My ex took my naked pictures and left them all over my apartment complex with my address on them,I wasnt as upset that random people saw them as I was by the fact that I had random people coming to my door and my son could have found them
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    Be glad he thinks your sexy enough to take pictures of? haha I don't know, I would be sooo mad, I'm not sure what I would do.

My conscience is telling me to advise you to be the bigger person and just ignore it.

On the other hand, I am a big fan of Taylor Swift and her suggestion to tell all of his friends that he's gay! haha

What a jerk!

I would do the same thing.... either he is gay or has an STD, both sound like good rumors to start :)
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    learn a lesson to never trust a bloke with a naked photo of you again. don't matter how sweet things are now... they can always go pear shaped.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I would probably just send them to everyone he knows and be like "yeah he is probably gonna do this so have at boys." Then again, I am not known for being the classiest person.

Once there is a Naked, semi-naked or any other photo of you out there... it will eventually end up somewhere you don't want it.. if you are brave enough to take the pictures... you are brave enough to face the consequences...

Just my 2 cents.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I learned a long time ago that if you are willing to take them and share you are willing to keep those pics to yourself.

my last serious GF and I both have pics. All my friends found her very attractive and have requested to see these pics. I won't share them. Sorry
  • dalygirl_2010
    Options
    if you have pics of him, make sure you photo shop it( if needed) to make his junk really really small then pass it around !
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

what would you do and how should they be punished??

They can be punished. Legally. If you don't mind the police, DA, court, etc. seeing your kibbles and bits, then go ahead and presss charges. The way I hear it, these days the courts would rather go after those perps than the people who are out committing murders.
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    And let me clarify: social & financial status does not determine if someone is trash! It's about how you conduct yourself! Just because you have money does not mean you have class!

I agree with this ^^

Unfortunately, in this situation what are you going to do? Demand that everyone who's now seen the pics "unsee" them?

Do as the Brits try- "Keep calm and carry on"
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    When you take naked photos you must assume that they will be made public. Eventually. Either accept this or don't take naked photos.

Also, when evaluating the relative trashiness of an act you should ask yourself, "what came first, the chicken or the egg?"
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I just operate under the assumption that anything I do or say over email, text, SMS, forum, and skype can and will be used against me at some point. I didn't really want a political career anyway.

+1

I just had a conversation with my son in the last month about sending pics in text messages/posting in forums/etc....and as I told him "It doesn't matter how hard you hit the delete key, once it's out there it's there forever."
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Be glad it wasn't something worse. I've heard tales of bitter exes making Craigslist ads for the other regarding sex or other weird things, giving their numbers to companies that basically harass the person via call and text, sign up their e-mail address for nasty things, make pamphlets about them posted in their neighborhood... basically a bunch of things that directly affect the person more than naughty pictures being released to the internet, barring the chance they might've emailed them to relatives or something.

A lot of people I know consider naughty pictures one thing they won't do basically for that reason. If it happens, it happens. Better pictures than giving strangers direct access to you.
  • jaimemariel
    jaimemariel Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. There is nothing you can do but learn and don't make that mistake again.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Well, this is just my .02 cents.... I am currently planning on leaving my S/o of 10 years due to alcoholism,
    I know he has nakey pix of me, we took them together.

Just DAYS prior to my departure, my plan is to swipe his wallet while he's in a drunken stupor passed out on the couch.
    Take the offending pics out. (he doesn't keep them right where they can be seen easily)
    Bring the wallet back where I found it.
    He'll never know they're missing til I'm already LONG GONE.

Problem solved.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    never have had the pic taken in the first place?:bigsmile:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I would never let a nude photo of myself happen...
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about the punishment as once a pic is posted online or leaves your phone, you really can't "stop" it from spreading..

I would however, let the rounded toe of my Doc Martins meet his *kitten*.

Just sayin.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My ex has naked pictures of me. They were taken before I had kids. I weighed 125 pounds and had a flat stomach. If I had those pictures....I might spread them all over the internet (lol..not)...Yeah baby...I used to look like that!!
  • ganesha303
    ganesha303 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you can post a link to them so we can better understand the situation?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I don't care if anyone spreads my nudies around...chances are I have a whole site dedicated to my naked *kitten* :laugh: