im so tired of people who...

Options
say fit women look like men.. I mean really??!?! are we all supposed to be skinny fat? is that what a woman is supposed to look like?? are all women supposed to be weak and fragile bc if we have muscle tone we are immideatelly manly... screw all of you and your stupid points of view... stop hating and focus on yourselves! do you know how hard these women have to work for them to look the way they do?

Im embarrased... Im embarrased to be a women, bc of the way some women act and behave and the way they treat other women who are trying to live a healthy livestyle.. last time I checked lifting weight is healthy and being healthy has no gender.. I mean seriously b!tch.. forget you b!tches!

hating on a hater makes me a hater.. but guess what COME AT ME!

EDIT: I never said you have to be sexually attracted to fit women.. what I said is... you cannot be a dumb b!tch and go up to a woman who works sooo hard and tell her she looks like a man.. the same way you dont go up to a fat person and call them a pig..
**** sorry for the confusion.. these pics arent of me.. im not that amazing looking :p im working to get there tho***

tumblr_lk47sc2ggc1qgjtfvo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ly7hawN2iL1r1i188o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lz8j7jjzb51qeymcmo1_500.jpg

Replies

• cyncetastic
    cyncetastic Posts: 165
    Options
    I got my first "you look like a dude" comment last week. I honestly had to roll my eyes.
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Well said!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    did someone say something to you specifically, or is this just in general people's attitudes?
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I got my first "you look like a dude" comment last week. I honestly had to roll my eyes.

You definitely don't look like a dude to me! LOL!

Some people are just ignorant and think that super-model-anorexic look is beautiful. Just ignore 'em! They aren't worth the effort!

~It would be nice if I could spell things right the first time around...
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Amen

funny-gifs-freddys-gonna-fred.gif
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Women typically suck. I avoid them even though I am one. :bigsmile:
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    if being strong makes me look like a guy.. then so be it lol I LOVE how SEXY my shoulders look with the lean muscles I have... cant wait till everything looks that way!
  • healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Can I look like you, pretty please?

....for real though. I'm working on it. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I sense anger...
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Whatever happened to having your own opinion? YOU might look like a dude to some people, if so, they have a right to think that.
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    EFF them haters!!!
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Really? Why do you care what people think or say when they make generalisations? Is your personal point of self reference so wishy-washy that you can't just ignore this, or tune it out?

Never mind the little things, do your own thing and don't allow a surfeit of compliments or criticisms to change your course.

Women should do what they feel is right for them, regardless of what they look like, and without looking for constant reassurance that will never be forthcoming - THAT'S how women should be.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I sense anger...

lol ... yup.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I have this exact arguement with some of my buddies all the time. Personally, I am a HUGE fan of ripped women! there is little else more bad *kitten* than a woman who exudes confidence, determination and will power (before I get my face ripped off, no I am not exluding non-ripped women from the previous adjectives). People talk $hi+ about them becasue they are completely envious, nothing else.
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    Whatever happened to having your own opinion? YOU might look like a dude to some people, if so, they have a right to think that.

does this also mean I have the right to go up to a fat person and tell them flat out that they look like a pig? Im not saying you have to be sexualy attracted to fit women! im sayign its rude to be a stu!pd B!TCH and tell a woman that she looks like a man! DUHHHH!
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Can I have those thighs? Please please please! And I hate comments about women being "manly" because of muscles. People need to grow up.
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Maybe, they're not actually hating? Society has been trained to feel this way, whether it be wrong or right. Men typically have big muscles (knight in shining armor) and women are delicate little pansies (snow white). They might just be saying, hey, you look like what society has taught me to think should be manly. So instead of taking it as an insult, maybe try educating them. They just may not know that it is healthy to have muscles.
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I sense anger...

Anger leads to hate,

hate... leads to suffering.

Yoda_SWSB.jpg
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I sense anger...

lol ... yup.

Maybe it's too much testosterone ;o)
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    say fit women look like men.. I mean really??!?! are we all supposed to be skinny fat? is that what a woman is supposed to look like?? are all women supposed to be weak and fragile bc if we have muscle tone we are immideatelly manly... screw all of you and your stupid points of view... stop hating and focus on yourselves! do you know how hard these women have to work for them to look the way they do?

Im embarrased... Im embarrased to be a women, bc of the way some women act and behave and the way they treat other women who are trying to live a healthy livestyle.. last time I checked lifting weight is healthy and being healthy has no gender.. I mean seriously b!tch.. forget you b!tches!

hating on a hater makes me a hater.. but guess what COME AT ME!

tumblr_lk47sc2ggc1qgjtfvo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ly7hawN2iL1r1i188o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lz8j7jjzb51qeymcmo1_500.jpg

You have very aesthetic abdominals , they look very good.

Haters are gonna hate .
This discussion has been closed.