im so tired of people who...

Options

Replies

• jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is unbelievably amazing. Like everyone else said "haters gonna hate"
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I don't see where you resemble a dude at all you have lean toned defined muscles. That is what I want. I don't want to be huge and bulky. I'd gladly take what you have. There will always be haters no matter what, its society! The most important thing is that you are happy with you!!!
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    mmmm ::clicks over to mfp from Old Republic:: Yoda's such a cutie.

Also, I'm not ashamed to say that before starting my journey and joining this site, I would have said the same thing about you. I had no idea that it was natural for a woman to have defined muscles. I always thought they needed some type of hormone therapy or steroids to do so. I now know better, but I honestly thought that these women were destroying their bodies, and I would insult them because I thought they were setting a bad example for healthy.
  • Dimplybutt
    Dimplybutt Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Really? Why do you care what people think or say when they make generalisations? Is your personal point of self reference so wishy-washy that you can't just ignore this, or tune it out?

Never mind the little things, do your own thing and don't allow a surfeit of compliments or criticisms to change your course.

Women should do what they feel is right for them, regardless of what they look like, and without looking for constant reassurance that will never be forthcoming - THAT'S how women should be.

^ ^ This :)
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have gotten called a man more than 10 times in the last week.... its pretty funny. i got called that online by a bunch of anorexic girls and then by a bunch of thugs...

they said " this guy is a ****"
    and "you sir are an *kitten*"

and "this guy needs to go back to lifting weights and stfu"

hillarious.

i must be doing something right.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Whatever happened to having your own opinion? YOU might look like a dude to some people, if so, they have a right to think that.

does this also mean I have the right to go up to a fat person and tell them flat out that they look like a pig? Im not saying you have to be sexualy attracted to fit women! im sayign its rude to be a stu!pd B!TCH and tell a woman that she looks like a man! DUHHHH!

THIS X2!!!
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I would say most women that say it are jealous. I would say most men that say it are jealous and threatened.
    If a man ever accuses you of it, I am pretty sure you can tell them that it is false, you look much better than any man.

You look great, but you know that :) I would be unable to confuse your gender.

I have seen a women that look like men, but that is what they were going for.
  • minadeathclutch
    Options
    Amen

funny-gifs-freddys-gonna-fred.gif

OMG MY IDOL!
  • ewells2420
    Options
    You DO look manly. Sorry.
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Really? Why do you care what people think or say when they make generalisations? Is your personal point of self reference so wishy-washy that you can't just ignore this, or tune it out?

Never mind the little things, do your own thing and don't allow a surfeit of compliments or criticisms to change your course.

Women should do what they feel is right for them, regardless of what they look like, and without looking for constant reassurance that will never be forthcoming - THAT'S how women should be.

+1. the constant need for approval is something I've never understood about women. Ignore the idiots and move on.
  • minadeathclutch
    Options
    Whatever happened to having your own opinion? YOU might look like a dude to some people, if so, they have a right to think that.

does this also mean I have the right to go up to a fat person and tell them flat out that they look like a pig? Im not saying you have to be sexualy attracted to fit women! im sayign its rude to be a stu!pd B!TCH and tell a woman that she looks like a man! DUHHHH!

omg seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf.
    whoever thinks fit women look like men.. NEEDS TO GET THEIR EYES CHECKed.
    and sadly these remarks are being said to fit women, NOT BODY BUILDERS, NOT THE WORLDS STRONGEST WOMAN NOT FEMALE WRESTLERS ETC ETC..just beautiful women who happened to be toned..

gimme a ****ing break already. i bet you think marilyn manson is the cause of the worlds problems too.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    you cannot be a dumb b!tch and go up to a woman who works sooo hard and tell her she looks like a man.. the same way you dont go up to a fat person and call them a pig..

Except people DO go up to fat people, and call them worse than just a pig. If you want to be all bulked up, that's your choice, but it's also everyone else's choice to react to that however they want. Is it really worth freaking out on everyone?
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

I don't think I have every seen a man with that thin of a waist, have you?

OP: You look amazing, keep up the great work.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    you cannot be a dumb b!tch and go up to a woman who works sooo hard and tell her she looks like a man.. the same way you dont go up to a fat person and call them a pig..

Except people DO go up to fat people, and call them worse than just a pig. If you want to be all bulked up, that's your choice, but it's also everyone else's choice to react to that however they want. Is it really worth freaking out on everyone?

But she is not bulked up, she has a solid amount of muscle and very little fat. It is the low body fat that makes her muscles look big, but I bet her arms are much smaller then most fat peoples' arms.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    The wording of that nasty rant told me all I need to know.
    :noway:
  • chrimsonfyre
    chrimsonfyre Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    dumbest thing I've ever heard. Sorry but I want to be fit and strong. Get over yourself guy who is jealous of the muscles saying this to you!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    1. People have their own opinions/tastes/feelings about everything and are entitled to them.
    2. Some people need to learn to be tactful and/or to keep said opinions to themselves.
  • liftandcycle
    Options

oh trust me honey I know this! i was fat the majority of my life and bullied horribly, it has scared me for life, my body is changing and I still feel ugly inside.. im not just defending fit women, im not defending fat people, this is a post against haters, people who have to be rude to other people... whether your overweight/obese and trying to make a change or super fit and people just hate you for it.... im not freaking out on ppl im freaking out on haters.. HATERS ARENT PEOPLE :p
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

You're confusing 'manly' with 'trim'. Men have a lower average bodyfat percentage, so it's more unusual to see a woman with low bodyfat. Girl in OP looks awesome.
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    sorry, but your first photo DOES look like a dude.

a woman is not "supposed" to look any certain way, just as long as she's healthy and takes care of herself.

i think YOU'RE the one that's hatin. sorry, just callling it like i see it.
This discussion has been closed.