Options
12345679»

Replies

• Parris420
    Parris420 Posts: 69
    Options
    lmao ...none of yall have the right to.pass judgment
    only god can judge!!!
    smh....who are we determine what's right and what's wrong ..at the end of the day
    the most beautiful people do the.ugliest things...
    be who you wanna.be not who and what others expect you to be

PEACE!!!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what to say about this! :-( I am in shock! I do feel for the kids in this situation.
  • la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :
    only god can judge!!!
    smh....who are we determine what's right and what's wrong ..at the end of the day
    be who you wanna.be not who and what others expect you to
    PEACE!!!

*Like* .................
  • Parris420
    Options
    :
    only god can judge!!!
    PEACE!!!

*Like* .................

*wise*
  • Parris420
    Options
    :
    only god can judge!!!
    PEACE!!!

*Like* .................

*wise*...................
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    only god can judge!!!

PEACE!!!

I'm fairly sure people are more concerned about the facts such as her health and the environment being created for her children rather than what's opinion.

But hey, enjoy your pedestal.
  • Escarda
    Escarda Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.

s i c k.

I don't know what's worse - her "goal" or the sickos that get off on watching her eat?? Really...that is exciting??? Gross!

I think it is suppose to be a laugh: "haha we can pay to watch the pig stuff its face" kind of thing.. =/
    But your right it is sick.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    This just pisses me off. This woman should be ashamed of herself for doing this to her kids. The comment about making sure her sister was on standby for her kids says to me that despite her denials, she knows what she is doing is dangerous and likely to kill her. She's selfish, and her children should not be part of this at all.
    THIS^^^^ I have to think, HAVE TO THINK she is mentally ill. How could you do this as a single parent? How careless and heartless would you have to be. Who is paying for all this food by the way? Those poor babies. They are teenagers....but as the mother of two sons...my heart BREAKS for them.
  • jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Hope the fire department there has a plan to remove her from her house/apartment when she needs to go to the hospital. And I bet she'll be the first to scream about how undignified it was to be transferred to the hospital in a uhaul instead of an
    amber-lamps

****ing people. **** like this is how Fire/EMS get hurt. **** her.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Good to know somebody else worries about the rescuers' safety with things like this.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    only god can judge!!!

PEACE!!!

Nope. That goes out the window once you make the decision to be a mother. You put your children FIRST. I guarantee that God would NOT approve of destroying your body, and purposefully killing yourself daily in front of your children.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    This years "Octo-mom"... I'm sure after she reaches it she'll also get the book deal and money from the tabloids and free food and then a free nutri-system and we'll see her in a bikini in 2 years with some miracle diet pill ad. At the same time, people will threaten to take away her kids and horrible things will be said about her. I can't believe she's only 32...
  • StraightNutrition
    StraightNutrition Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Who pays for all of this food? I bet she does not work, but that's only a guess. My contention is that there are enablers that live around the overweight/obese peron that allow this behavior to go an. And these enablers need to wake up and see how they are contributing to their loved ones early death. Perhaps enablers live in the form of a one who says mean things, or one who demeans, or one who is being stomped on and is afraid to ruffle, etc. None of this helps. My mother, who was morbidly obese, died at age 58. Her enabler was her husband who refused her the care she needed. Before she died, she lost 100 pounds through eating right, taking supplements, getting adjusted weekly by a chiropractor who knew what he was doing. Her husband didn't think they needed to spend the money on the continued support. So she quit, ping-ponged and died of hypercholesterolemia. The the obese woman who wants to become world's fattest - I saw my mother's secret tears and heard her cries for help. I am not fooled by the smile she put on her face everyday and your body doesn't lie. Go get your blood tested and let's just see how healthy your body can be at your weight. It doesn't work to pretend that everything is ok when you can hardly breathe. You deserve to take care of yourself and who is your enabler?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Who pays for all of this food? I bet she does not work, but that's only a guess. My contention is that there are enablers that live around the overweight/obese peron that allow this behavior to go an. And these enablers need to wake up and see how they are contributing to their loved ones early death. Perhaps enablers live in the form of a one who says mean things, or one who demeans, or one who is being stomped on and is afraid to ruffle, etc. None of this helps. My mother, who was morbidly obese, died at age 58. Her enabler was her husband who refused her the care she needed. Before she died, she lost 100 pounds through eating right, taking supplements, getting adjusted weekly by a chiropractor who knew what he was doing. Her husband didn't think they needed to spend the money on the continued support. So she quit, ping-ponged and died of hypercholesterolemia. The the obese woman who wants to become world's fattest - I saw my mother's secret tears and heard her cries for help. I am not fooled by the smile she put on her face everyday and your body doesn't lie. Go get your blood tested and let's just see how healthy your body can be at your weight. It doesn't work to pretend that everything is ok when you can hardly breathe. You deserve to take care of yourself and who is your enabler?

This is really sad. I am so sorry for your loss. :flowerforyou:
  • littlepit
    Options
    All that food and soda...How would you like to take care of her when she has to use the bathroom? Disgusting! Not me!
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    only god can judge!!!

PEACE!!!

Nope. That goes out the window once you make the decision to be a mother. You put your children FIRST. I guarantee that God would NOT approve of destroying your body, and purposefully killing yourself daily in front of your children.

^^^^This - 100%
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    only god can judge!!!

PEACE!!!

This!!!!!!! When you have children, you cant do things that will make you an unfit parent and the fact that she is purposely choosing a lifestyle that will immobilize her and keep her from caring for her children is disgusting. She is choosing food and a "title" over her children.
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why people are providing these people food! I saw my 600lb life (tv show) and a mother actually said, "I give her the food, but I don't make her eat it" and therefore she felt no responsibility for her daughter's life threatening obesity.

I think people who provide food to people who have life threatening obesity should be charged with either manslaughter (if they effectively plead ignorance on the fact that they are killing the obese person) or mores, murder (they know that the person from life threatening obesity and they continue to provide life threatening amounts of food).

How is this legal? Completely disgusting and until we make people responsible, it will continue to happen.

Fact: this woman can't work for her food. So the state that is supplying it and the people who are providing it and we will find a solution to this epidemic!

It is an epidemic, with a television show that gives the lives of many different, yet the same people.

I never understand this either. If a family member was immobile through obesity i wouldnt provide them with any more food than they needed. its sad when some obviously aid the weight gain. I watched a programme about morbidly obese people, one guy was in hospital and put on a special diet, someone (cant remember who now) was handing them in fast food through the window!

Gary1977 that is an amazing weight loss well done! Was it achieved purly by following MFP? Well done!
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors.

In this case, this conversation has steered in a direction where it is no longer promoting safe eating.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.