Kissing issue

Options

Replies

• CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    My Hubby! He don't mind quick pecks,but just doesn't like making out or anything that lasts longer then 10 seconds.LOL. He's really not into foreplay or sex much either, I love him to death, but sometimes it hurts my feelings. Still haven't figured out any solutions.
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't like to kiss? That sounds crazy to me that people dislike kissing.
  • TamsinEllis
    TamsinEllis Posts: 293
    Options
    See I don't like displaying affection unless cuddled up on a couch or in bed, it's just not my thing, same with walking around public places with a guy who tries to hold my hand, I just don't like it. I don't think it's anything to worry about.
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow...I'm shocked to see that there are so many people that don't like kissing! I just thought it was my husband. My husband doesn't kiss me or show affection. It's been that way for 12 years. He loves me but it doesn't make it easy. Make sure that you think about whether or not you can live with that...or maybe it's time to move on.
  • Multistyles
    Multistyles Posts: 167
    Options
    That is an awesome amusement park!
  • kathleennnnn
    Options
    I once told a guy I didn't like kissing cause he was an awful kisser. And then I broke up with him cause I LOVE kissing. It's a deal breaker for me. I think it's impossible to dislike it if it's good kissing and chemistry!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I Love to kiss...I have been there before...most cases from a prior relationship either they had a bad experience...or they are not the best at it...Sometimes you have to teach them how you like to be kissed and you will find they never knew from the start....ONLY a suggestion...not sure if your dude has this case...Just from a while back i had that issue...
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    maybe your breath is rank skank and he is too nice to tell you?
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

I know, it makes me feel very whorish now saying that I love to make out lol
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    I think that it is a deal breaker for me.. ofcourse, things were good in the begining of my marriage.. the last 10 years.. have sucked physically for me.. I have a ton of issues relating to my appreance, and have issues relating withother men .. i flirt ALOT. I just crave physical attention and not getting anything for years.. is really hard. almost unbearable some days.
  • SamDanae90
    Options
    Shoot, I love kissing! It's like my favorite hobby lol Luckily my boyfriend loves it too so we're always making out haha :) It's an awesome way to show your affection for someone.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm not a particularly affectionate person and I tend not to be amenable to public displays of affection. But this was the perfect spot to quote comedian Jim Jefferies on kissing:

"Guys used to like kissing, then someone sucked our ****s. Why would I want to go to the playground when I've been to Disney World?!"

Cheers.
    -wtk

That is an awesome quote.
  • SamDanae90
    Options
    Haha when I wrote my first post I thought about that.......but I haven't kissed many guys in my life and I've only kissed after I had a relationship with them.....but I LOVE it and there is no way I could stay in a relationship without it.
  • SamDanae90
    Options

I know, it makes me feel very whorish now saying that I love to make out lol

Still figuring out how to post lol I was responding to these posts!
  • zoedallas
    zoedallas Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    People express love differently. Have you ever heard of the 5 Love Languages? Check it out. There's a free test to see which love language is yours.

http://www.5lovelanguages.com/learn-the-languages/the-five-love-languages/

I'm "Physical Touch" so I need all those hugs and kisses to feel loved.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's that strange. I'm not really fond of kissing. I kiss my kids a lot, on the cheek. My husband and I don't kiss that much anymore. I'm more of a hugger anyway.
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    Kissing is a big deal for women. Any man that doesn't like to kiss or be affectionate, what's the point really? It must all be about sex?
  • themink69
    Options
    I kiss her sister !:laugh:
  • rachleb
    rachleb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    People express love differently. Have you ever heard of the 5 Love Languages? Check it out. There's a free test to see which love language is yours.

http://www.5lovelanguages.com/learn-the-languages/the-five-love-languages/

I'm "Physical Touch" so I need all those hugs and kisses to feel loved.

Physical Touch is my last one, lol! I'm 'Quality Time'!

I'm not a particularly affectionate person, but my husband and I have been happily married for 6 years (and been together for 8). I like kissing as long as it is not a sloppy makeout session!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I don't really like kissing. I love my boyfriend to pieces though and would never tell him that since it messes with the person's self confidence.
    I just wouldn't worry about it he will because he loves you but just know it's nothing to do with you =]