shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Never include your face in nakey pics, yo! *LOL*

^this. ;D
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

what would you do and how should they be punished??
    Make sure that your pic keeps turning up in his stuff when he has a new girlfriend.
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Because it's naughty, because it spices up a sex life, because it's fun, kinky and intimate

Because there are positions besides missionary out there. I'll repeat...nudity is NOT a bad thing...naked pictures are not a bad thing it's the matter in which they are distributed - with or without consent

I don't think nudity is a bad thing, just saying that if you take pictures like that, expect someday for someone to see them. Just be careful and use some common sense.

So you are saying you personally can expect your husband to share a provocative picture of you if he had one?

Not my husband, but other people come in the house. All I am trying to say, is stuff happens........ You never know what someone may get their hands on.
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options
    Because it's naughty, because it spices up a sex life, because it's fun, kinky and intimate

Because there are positions besides missionary out there. I'll repeat...nudity is NOT a bad thing...naked pictures are not a bad thing it's the matter in which they are distributed - with or without consent

I don't think nudity is a bad thing, just saying that if you take pictures like that, expect someday for someone to see them. Just be careful and use some common sense.

So you are saying you personally can expect your husband to share a provocative picture of you if he had one?

Not my husband, but other people come in the house. All I am trying to say, is stuff happens........ You never know what someone may get their hands on.

OH NO OF COURSE NOT HIM! This is the same situation OP is talking about.
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options

Back to my original response. DON'T take them in the first place!
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options

Back to my original response. DON'T take them in the first place!

Because you can't trust your loved one to keep it private right?
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    That totally sucks. Even to this day if I send my husband anything I make sure my face is hidden or out of the picture. I don't want anyone to see its me if it ends up getting forwarded or sent out by mistake. Lol!
  • larlo74
    larlo74 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's the way people are these days.

As far as punishment? Nothing says you suck like setting something of theirs on fire.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options

To me that's not a relationship mistake. The mistake is sending them to someone who isn't trustworthy.

This make come across as boastful, and I do not intend it to be, but during the course of my adult life quite a few women have sent me revealing pictures of themselves in various state of undress and in provocative poses.

It can be an exhilarating experience for both parties. I admit I am a risk taker and attract women who like taking risks themselves.

I have never and would never reveal communications sent to me in private no matter how the relationship ended. It has never happened to me and I believe that is because I can gauge pretty well who I can trust.

To breach a confidence lacks integrity and is trashy, not the taking of the pictures in the first place. The human form is beautiful, especially the form to which you are attracted. I will never feel ashamed for believing that or wanting to see it naked.

I think I live in your world...

Somewhere, someone whose name I don't even remember, has compromising photos of me that I've not even seen. A guy I saw for 2 weeks or so has video. I hope they aren't out there somewhere, because I could lose my job over them, but I don't regret those moments of my life. They were great moments :happy:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

To me that's not a relationship mistake. The mistake is sending them to someone who isn't trustworthy.

This make come across as boastful, and I do not intend it to be, but during the course of my adult life quite a few women have sent me revealing pictures of themselves in various state of undress and in provocative poses.

It can be an exhilarating experience for both parties. I admit I am a risk taker and attract women who like taking risks themselves.

I have never and would never reveal communications sent to me in private no matter how the relationship ended. It has never happened to me and I believe that is because I can gauge pretty well who I can trust.

To breach a confidence lacks integrity and is trashy, not the taking of the pictures in the first place. The human form is beautiful, especially the form to which you are attracted. I will never feel ashamed for believing that or wanting to see it naked.

I think I live in your world...

Somewhere, someone whose name I don't even remember, has compromising photos of me that I've not even seen. A guy I saw for 2 weeks or so has video. I hope they aren't out there somewhere, because I could lose my job over them, but I don't regret those moments of my life. They were great moments :happy:

Don't worry sweetheart. I deleted them after we lost contact. :flowerforyou:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Lovely. People calling the OP stupid and classless for something that was supposed to be between two people. Risky? Of course! But it doesn't mean she has no class or is stupid.

Get the sticks out of your rear and quit judging people.

Honestly, I despair sometimes.

Blame the victim, not the transgressor seems to be the default position these days.

Of course you should be wary and careful but I find this cynicism about being able to trust the very people who are supposed to love you very odd. I guess I have lived a charmed existence.

Sad, but that seems to be the world we are living in. I live in Pittsburgh and I am a huge Steeler fan. Our quarterback was accused of raping a woman in a bar restroom. I personally found it disturbing how many people supported the scumbag.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Never include your face in nakey pics, yo! *LOL*

^this. ;D

Exactly
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    This is exactly why I never take off the burlap sack I wear beneath my clothes. It's a little itchy and Texas summers are tough. But I know I'm safe.

You're a nevernude. I like it.

...and the burlap sounds soooo much better than jean cutoffs... what with the pockets hanging out below the hem...:laugh: :wink:
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Be glad he thinks your sexy enough to take pictures of? haha I don't know, I would be sooo mad, I'm not sure what I would do.

My conscience is telling me to advise you to be the bigger person and just ignore it.

On the other hand, I am a big fan of Taylor Swift and her suggestion to tell all of his friends that he's gay! haha

What a jerk!

I would do the same thing.... either he is gay or has an STD, both sound like good rumors to start :)

The problems with rumors are twofold (1) you can be sued for slander and libel and (2) why reduce yourself to his level of mentality.

I've never let anyone take nude photos because they will always end of somewhere where they shouldnt be. Take it as a lesson learned and move on.
  • Trinketona
    Trinketona Posts: 190
    Options
    I would never put myself in that position. I would be too scared because you never know what they will do with them.
  • Tunky1963
    Tunky1963 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Don't let some guy take nude pics of you in the first place? Leave no evidence!!!
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Despite how my tattoos are covered 247, they do seem to show up in nakie photos, which means anyone who had been intimate with me could be like, "HEY, THAT'S WILLOW'S TATTOO," but someone like my mom/boss/faraway cousin/etc, wouldn't know if any of those wandered onto the internet. I am not embarrassed or ashamed of my body. Not perfect, but it's MINE. Hopefully, I won't find myself in this situation again, but.. My profile picture is on my work from home/sweepstakes/fitness Facebook. Right? So, my mother proceeds to send me this email, shouting at me about having photos of me in my underwear on the internet. I told her to GET A GRIP!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have let him have the picture in the first place. It makes both people trashy.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

what would you do and how should they be punished??

Did you really need to say "white trash"? That's racist & makes you sound "trashy & immature".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white trash&defid=1421081
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    looks like alot of nice ladies here, um what pics?-Ty