Have you met any MFP friends in REAL LIFE?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Have not, but would love to!! :happy:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    So far just one...

Had some of the best pizza in New York City :smile:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Only sarah44254, but she is awesome so that's good enough for now.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Only sarah44254, but she is awesome so that's good enough for now.

if we're ever in Tucson again we'll come see you
  • tradaboie
    tradaboie Posts: 132
    Options
    No but I'm meeting one in July! We do text and talk on the phone though :)
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    No not yet- other than one real life pal who joined MFP. But one day hopefully! Most of the friends on my list seem like they would be awesome real life friends.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    haven't but i would..especially my jersey friends.
  • fatcellsuck
    fatcellsuck Posts: 184
    Options
    It would be cool of i could.
  • lol no but i would like to, i think we would have a smashin time!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Apart from those I already knew in real life...no. I would love to though, everyone's so great...would love to meet some new people
  • RhythmGypsi
    RhythmGypsi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just to meet two of them yesterday! :D Turns out that they're from my home state, and I was visiting my father for the weekend, so we met up for lunch and chatted. It was a wonderful time! <3 ^_^ Great memories, and now hopefully many more to come!
  • tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Options
    I am meeting up with an MFP friend in September for Rugged Maniac!! The MFP'ers that are doing it, I already knew IRL before joining.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    none yet i dont even think i have any local ones
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    YESSSS!

I have done a lot of activities with them too (obstacle course races, aerial acrobatics, movies, and soon white water rafting). I will hopefully be climbing with some of them soon too. :-)
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Yeah, a couple or a few, not sure how many. Varying results :P

I'm meeting another friend in July, and I know we're going to have an awesome time because she is an extremely awesome person. I just have to figure out where a tire swing is, haha.
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yes. Love MFP. It has really been a great experience. One Pal and I work out at least a couple times a week together. When we first became friends on this site we didn't even realize we were in the same city. Happened to take the same class one night at th gym and its been on ever since. We'll remain life time friends. Later this week I'm meeting a "MFP Crush". Excited to see how that goes. :wink:

She's talking about meeeeee! Hi Fancee (waving hard). Yes we will definitely be lifetime friends! And it's so cool that we live in the same town. I'm just wondering how long you will live here now that you're Juliet! Hee hee hee... j/k
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I haven't met any, but I have exchanged numbers with two. You get to know who people really are and sometimes you wish you never gave your number to him. Haha. The other person is cool, just shy. There is another one on here who wants to run the Princess run at Disney. We shall see.
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I met Fesse! I went to Canada and there she was. She is lovely and beautiful and we got horribly trolleyed on blue cocktails and stupid *kitten* called Vogue that are for girls only. Fesse, it's your go. come over!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Yes and she is amazing and wonderful. :)

:blushing: Awe!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! You are the amazing and wonderful one!!!! :smooched: :smooched:

I love me a WickedMouse!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I met Fesse! I went to Canada and there she was. She is lovely and beautiful and we got horribly trolleyed on blue cocktails and stupid *kitten* called Vogue that are for girls only. Fesse, it's your go. come over!

This sounds amazing!!