Sloppy Women at the Gym

Options

Replies

• memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    BWwahahahahahahah. These are the most ridiculous posts on the site. And how is your attire related to "fitness and exercise?"

If you wanna get dolled up, so be it.

If you wake up at the *kitten* crack of dawn, and have to work hard enough drag yourself to the gym so you opt out of putting on makeup, WTF cares?

Go to the gym. Do your work. And stop judging other people. At least out loud. Keep your nasty thoughts to yourself.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I just like to make sure I have my hair put away and that I'm covered up, whatever other girls wanna wear it's up to them, if they're getting their workout on then whats the problem?

What I don't like seeing, are girls caked in makeup, trying to get guys...girl..you are sweating like a pig, your mascara is running and you look like a bloody troll and a joke.

When I do lose more weight, I will definately wear short working out shorts and vests. One of my motivations to lose weight. Looking sexy no matter what I do X3
  • linda1243
    linda1243 Posts: 166
    Options
    i look like a hot mess at the gym even before i began. I have the too big shirt and the floppy pants but that is because I am not comfortable with my body yet. I don't hate on the women who do want to wear the cute stuff. If anything, I find it motivational that maybe someday i will get to the point where i look cute in workout clothes.
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    SERIOUSLY???

No one but you really, truly gives a good *kitten* what YOU'RE wearing....because most....MOST people are there to sweat their *kitten* off and burn calories.

If you're seriously so into yourself that you think everybody's watching your piggly wiggly ponytail and your outfit...you need to find yourself a hobby..because..DAMN!!!

And was it really necessary to gripe about something as trivial as your lipstick preferences at the gym..here?

Geez....get a life:yawn:

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! this was ALMOST MY POST.. lol....
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I care wait i look like. To a point, because when im at the gym. I look good when i get there, but when im done not so... im there to work my *kitten* off. So i really dont care what anyone else looks like.
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Well said...
  • spielundsport
    Options
    I go to the gym to work out not to impress anybody. i wear what is comfortable.:wink:
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I hate it when ppl tell me, why do you care what you're wearing, you're just going to work out... Its sort of an oxymoron. Why are you working out? To look GOOD right!? There is something about working out when you FEEL good that is a whole different feeling. I'm not saying I get all decked out or anything but i *do* like cute workout clothes.

I feel you girlfriend. It's bad enough that i feel crappy already and then on top of that wearing scraps and feeling worse at every glance in the mirror... not for me. That is how i adapted to my hat fetish because i always felt the need to "hide".

The only thing I DONT do is wear makeup when working out... makeup in general feels gross to me but the thought of it melting down with my sweat... yuk.

PS: I dont even work out at a gym, I work out at home. So, its not about impressing others its about how you feel inside that gives you that drive to push harder.
  • spielundsport
    Options
    SERIOUSLY???

No one but you really, truly gives a good *kitten* what YOU'RE wearing....because most....MOST people are there to sweat their *kitten* off and burn calories.

If you're seriously so into yourself that you think everybody's watching your piggly wiggly ponytail and your outfit...you need to find yourself a hobby..because..DAMN!!!

And was it really necessary to gripe about something as trivial as your lipstick preferences at the gym..here?

Geez....get a life:yawn:

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! this was ALMOST MY POST.. lol....

Mine too
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am still fat...I would neither kick a dog nor subject anyone to my body in spandex...plus I have never been a person that shows off the wares..... I am comfortable in my grungy clothes,plus there will come a time when I will have to purchase new workout clothes or be faced with my pants falling off. no sense in spending money I don't have on lookin' purty

This!!! :happy:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Notice there's not a thread that says "Sloppy Men at the Gym."

Couldn't care less what other people wear when they sweat at the gym.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/541778-sloppy-look-for-guys-at-the-gym
  • donnantx
    donnantx Posts: 76
    Options
    I personally don't have a problem with what other girls wear as long as it is not perfume..nothing worse than trying to workout next to someone who overloads the perfume or who smokes (and I am an ex smoker)...I think women who take pride in themselves and what they wear to the gym can be an inspiration to me....because I cant fit in those cute little clothes yet...I wear capri workout pants and the biggest (non holey) tshirt I can find.....
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    I am the woman in a bandanna, no makeup unless I came from somewhere that needed it, holes in my shirt, and the look on my face that screams "I came here to sweat don't Eff with me", but that is my choice. I don't care what you wear unless you are one of those women taking up my gym space by talking on her cell phone on the machine that I am so patiently waiting for. I applaud the fact that you can spend money to wear makeup that is going to sweat off if you get in a real workout. I don't care what you wear because 9x out of 10 I don't see you because I came to work out not judge a beauty pageant, so do me a favor and stop looking for people to judge you.
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I dont know about the rest of you but i go to the gym to workout NOT TO SHOW OFF MY NEW STUPID FASHIONS. i go there to sweat, lift, sweat sweat sweat.
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmizNnM1n8

watch this... let me text him and tell him to get some sweet workout apparel so he can look good WORKING HIS *kitten* OFF
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My entire work out ensemble is black with hot pink trim. Every piece of workout stuff I have is. I always have my hair up in a tight bun because I can't stand having it around my neck or on my back. My face moisturiser has a pink tint, as does my lip moisturiser and I make sure I put both on before I head into the gym. Not for the pink but for the moisturiser.

I think I like cute and I like to look cute. However, I don't look cute when I head to the changing room and don't care at this point. Lol.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I dont care as long as you take off your f***** perfume!!!!
  • Ravenology
    Options
    Who goes to the gym to look at other people :/ Focus on your workout...
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    As long as you are not wearing underwear. Underwear lines are frowned upon your onlookers. Forget a crazy burn!
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    They have insecurities with their selves... I really try to match some days in my work out gear other days not so much... either way I don't really notice who does or doesn't like it.... crank up the ipod and Run! lol It's probably just envy.