How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Fantasy celebration would be to redo our wedding. I love my wedding pictures and I don't look bad at all but I don't know, I just would want to redo it.

BUT that's not going to happen. So....

Realistically I have no idea what I will do. Maybe I’ll have sexy pictures done for my husband. :)

Oh, I like that last idea! I'm in a long distance relationship, so I think that'd be a great idea for me! The boyfriend loves me the way I am, but I think a sexy picture every fifteen pounds would be a really nice surprise for him. :D
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    Fantasy celebration would be to redo our wedding. I love my wedding pictures and I don't look bad at all but I don't know, I just would want to redo it.

BUT that's not going to happen. So....

Realistically I have no idea what I will do. Maybe I’ll have sexy pictures done for my husband. :)

i know i am going to want to have my wedding pictures redone. i LOVE them but i know i will want a photo do-over...and to have my dress remade. good thing i bought extra fabric!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I plan on taking my son to a theme park so we can ride the rides together.:glasses:

oh I love this one...I LOVE theme parks for the rides and my daughter would too!!
  • Ninja_Bunny
    Ninja_Bunny Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have decided when I reach my goal of 130 pounds I am going to get a full spine tattoo I have always wanted :) I have always been a bit self conscience to strip down enough to go through with it !
  • amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    A full side tattoo :happy:
  • marjolycookie
    marjolycookie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ditto to these other ladies, I'm getting a tattoo when I hit my goal.
  • james_tew
    james_tew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to hit my goal weight just before my wedding, so my reward would be to marry my best friend and then spend 6 nights lying on a beach in koh samui drinking cocktails and working on my tan.
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I like this one!! Update the weight on my licence!!

And buy a bikini!

The license change will be great! I have to renew mine in September.

As for the bikini....I'd love one of those, but I'm thinking that my stretch marks from having 4 full term pregnancies resulting in 5 kids is going to be too scary for people to see! lol I had twins!
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I hope to eat a piece of ice cream cake for my Birthday in June. REAL ICE CREAM cake. I'm 6 pounds from my pre-baby weight and 8 pounds from my goal. I know I'll be there by June.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I plan on running around naked on the beach then randomly licking my finger, putting it on my hot booty, and making the sizzle noise to random strangers.... WEE!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I've got a long way to go with time to think about it, but how do YOU plan on celebrating?

when i reach 50 lbs lost me and a bunch of friends are going to get a hotel room and just hang out and have laughs!
  • sondra1723
    Options
    When I am finally down to my goal, I'm going on a shopping spree to replace
    all of my old clothes, and eating whatever the heck I want for that day GUILT FREE! lol
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Getting a new tattoo! I want a maneki neko on the back of my neck :)
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    250 Ziplining
    220 Margarita Party with my BFF
    200 Skydiving
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Cheese.

A day of just cheese.

Can't wait.

Bahahaha! lol
  • fatcellsuck
    fatcellsuck Posts: 184
    Options
    I'm gonna take off my shirt.
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I plan on running around naked on the beach then randomly licking my finger, putting it on my hot booty, and making the sizzle noise to random strangers.... WEE!

this seriously made my fricken life!! :D bahaha!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    1. Shopping spree at Nordstrom (not buying anything from there until I get to my goal)
    2. Book myself a flight lesson! (though I'm tempted to not wait until goal)
    3. Book a session with a professional photographer and get lots of pictures of myself. This is a biggie for me because I've always avoided the camera like the plague because I've always hated the way I look in pics (because of my weight).
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    sex! when im not all chubby anymore and i reach my goal weight i will definetly start having sex again : )
  • AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I plan on wearing a bikini of my choice and getting a sexy dress. Then, sweetly strutting my stuff to show off and give an in your face to some people:smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!