tatoos>>>>?

Options

Replies

• Agefyter
    Agefyter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Got my first one on my foot on my 40th birthday, just got another on same foot for my 50th birthday. Looking forward to another in 10 years!
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I for one love them. Problem is once you start....at least with myself....I get addicted and want more. I cant wait to hit my mini goal and get one up my side

I just got one up my side.... sooo happy and it's just about my favorite one now... total I have 7.. all can be hidden with normal clothes.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I like them , I have illicitus irae on the back of my leg.
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    That's an absolute yes for this girl!!! I have 13 at the moment, but I've been tatooed 18xs. I'm in the process of finding a new artist since I moved and can't go to my favorite artist anymore. All 13 of mine are easily covered by clothing and I plan on keeping it that way. I can't wait till the hubby saves up enough money to finally get his whole back and arms done. I also love to see all the different ink that comes into my store when I'm working. The more the better I say!!!!
    <
    and those are just the ones on my back....... and I'm not finished yet back there either.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    <
    I have no problem with them. I have two for now.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    This to me is complete sexiness, so I gotta go yay on the tattoos
    1231088396418_f.jpg
  • marty72372
    Options
    I think thier awesome! Most have a meaning to that person and tell a story of their life with is cool. N I will be getting my 1st when I get home in Jul-Aug. I said I always wanted 1 and when I got down to the size I wanted to be I would get it. SO I will definately be getting it when I go home this next time.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    yeah ive a got one or two
    559912_3248266338060_24544371_n.jpg
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I think that each person has to decide what is best for them and I respect that. But for me it's a yes for sure. I have three and plan on more for sure.

I agree!
  • wvtracyann
    wvtracyann Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Love them I have 3 right now and am in the works of gettign number 4! But I dont look down on those who don't want them I think it is a personal choice that every person should make for themselves but get so mad when people look down on me just because I have them.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    *tattoos
  • phillieschic
    Options
    <<<<
    in the 'inked' category. :bigsmile:
  • JenniLisette
    Options
    I think of the body as a canvas, and that in particular, self-designed tattoos are really neat.

BIG TIME YES FOR ME.. AND MY BODY IS A CANVAS, WONT DATE A GUY IF HE DOESNT HAVE AT LEAST 2! THEY'RE ART, SEXY, AND PERSONAL.

:love: I HAVE 8
  • amcharanek
    Options
    Tattoos are super sick. And ****in sexy.

I get turned on by heavily tatted girls
  • dolphin9803
    dolphin9803 Posts: 125
    Options
    Love Tats! I have 3 hubby has 1, I plan on more when I get to my goals for now they are all dolphins one on each ankle and I have double dolphins jumping from my cleavage...:wink:
  • mzkezh
    mzkezh Posts: 74
    Options
    for me yes, its a personal choice and something you have to live with for the rest of your life. All my tattoos (10) mean something to me and I dont regret any of them. All but 1 (back of neck) can be covered up with a basic t shirt, for the one on my nexk just wear my hair down.

One of my rewards when I hit the 40 pound weight loss will be wings tattoo cross the middle of my back.
  • TeresaWash
    TeresaWash Posts: 283
    Options
    I have one, and someday soon... I will have it removed.
  • AubriaJordan
    Options
    I LOVE tattoos... and I have 10.

I work in a professional office and sometimes they peek out but no one cares or says anything. If they do say something to me its because they noticed it and want to see it and usually say wow thats beautiful work.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    wHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEM? yeah or no??
    FOR ME, IT IS A firm no,,, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY,, it is just a no!

Do you wear jewelry?
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have a rosary around my ankle/on the top of my foot and I love it....and when I hit the 30lb mark, I am going to get another one...probably on my other foot, footprints with each childs name/dob ....then I will be done.