tatoos>>>>?

Options

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    The good thing is even if they are ugly tats, they can be fixed, covered up and turned into something bigger. My only issue is I really find tattoos on the neck, face or head EXTREMELY unattractive.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    yuck tattoos-Ty
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    Hell YES to tattoos! I personally have over 20 and working on 2 quarter sleeves and maybe eventually a chest piece. No greater thing in the world than to display art on such a beautiful canvas. Art is art, no matter where it is displayed.
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm giving it a firm hell yes !

I second the hell yes!!!
  • PAVS30
    PAVS30 Posts: 12
    Options
    Tattoos are a yes for me I have 7 and am working on my half sleeve soon.
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    I like them on boys (to a certain extent). Me? No, not my thing. I'd have more piercings if my skin wasn't so sensitive. I do admire looking at other's tattoos especially on more fair complexions because color shows up better. And it's only on people who really take time out to plan what they're getting (at least in my mind they do) because to me it shows if someone just went and got one just because.
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Ewwwwww.... tattoos are gross and classless, anyone who does that to their body should be flayed until the skin comes off with the offending ink!

... and frog marched down he street for all and sundry to look at....ALL AND SUNDRY!!!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am a firm yes! I have three of them, all small and can be hidden, but want to get more!

All of mine have a story/meaning behind them, which I think adds to the appeal, for me. I love seeing other peoples tattoos and seeing the beautiful artwork and self expression. :)
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tattoos and want more. AND I LOVE guys with tatts! It is a personal choice....
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Yes for me too. I have 2 now (usually covered by clothes) and would love to get a 3rd which would be my kids names in something like arabic writing, altho hubby isn't keen on the 2 places I would want it done - side of foot or inside of wrist ;0)
  • martygrover
    Options
    they are GREAT
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love my tattoos!! I have one on the back of my neck. My hair is long, and so when I wear it down, no one sees the tattoo. I also have one on top of my left foot. But my opinion is that a tattoo is just like a piece of clothing or jewelry.....not all clothing or jewelry is appealing to everyone all the time. So, as long as they appeal to the individual owner, who cares what anyone else's opinion is.
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    i love them and cant wait to get alot more!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    A BIG YES FROM ME!

I LOVE tattoo's! i had my 5th yesterday! And i dont regret any of them! I had my 1st February 2011, and ive just gone back for more! :laugh: The only thing i hate is the healing process! I hate how they go scabby =/ and then when you put cream on it, it goes all slimy and some of the ink comes off! I keep thinking its going to mess up the tattoo! :laugh:
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I think they are an expression of the person. I want several more someday and each one is going to have a special meaning to me. The one I have now is a reminder of my best friend/future sister-in-law who died in a car accident a few months ago. It is something that I got for me to remember her, not for anyone else to judge me.

My fiance has 2 tattoos and he wants more someday as well. To each their own. If you don't like them, then don't get them.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    For me its a Hell yeah.
  • Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am a firm YES!
    I have 4 currently (hip, wrist, and two on my ribs). I love everything about them! Most of mine are not visible in clothes (except my writst). My next tattoo will be a pin up girl on my right back ribs (once I meet my first weight loss goal of 150).

My boyfriend is covered (full sleeves, back, ribs, calf). So hot!!!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    There is nothing hotter than a man with muscles and tats! That is just delicious!

I agree!!!!!!!
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos, I have 4 and my husband has 4, and we would both get more but they are expensive lol. I think as long as you get something that represents you its ok, but dont get a tattoo just to get one, its there forever :wink:
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I like 'em, I have a small cross on my right shoulder blade, I love it