"Hey Fat *kitten*!"

Options

Replies

• pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Haters gonna hate.

Some douches just have to put others down to feel good about themselves or impress their equally douchey friends. You should have got the license plate and tracked it down. Then slash the tires, but I'm a vindictive SOB, so you probably shouldn't do that now that I think about it.

^^Hahahaha! YES. Love this.
  • rayleansout
    rayleansout Posts: 234
    Options
    Wish I had been there, to see your *kitten* and then I wold rammed the dude, and stuck his head up his *kitten*!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    People are idiots. I hope it fuels your motivation rather than discourages you. Great job for getting out there and riding your bike. F*** everyone else.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I actually advocate riding bicycles on sidewalks in most places.. but it depends on the exact situation.
    Its just safer for everyone.

not exactly on topic, but thats my opinion on that. :tongue:

how is it safer? if I got hit by a cyclist on the pavement/sidewalk I'd sure as hell not be impressed

simple.. in big citys, this doestn apply, but for the majority of america.. the sidewalks are empty.
    so if you're not a retard (and I know, alot of people are) you can ride your bike on the sidewalk, and if there are people in the sidewalk ahead, then move into the street when its safe, and back off again.

in anycase, its safer for the guy on the bicycle.. I know any pedestrian wouldnt like it, but i sure as hell would rather hit them then get hit by a car. lol.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Wish I had been there, to see your *kitten* and then I wold rammed the dude, and stuck his head up his *kitten*!

I like you. :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I know you are right about not riding on sidewalks, but I despise bikers, especially in the city. I'm sure that could open up a floodgate, so I won't go on.

But seriously, I'm a danger to every man, woman, and child in every car, on any side of the road, when I ride my bike in the street. I can fall over at any minute, with or without the assistance of rocks, potholes, or cigarette butts. Please let me ride on the sidewalk in peace.

yeah most of the cyclists i see want the respect but wont stop at stop signs and stop lights.

also why do they say ride with the flow of traffic? i prefer to see the cars coming at me so i have warning if i notice a driver who is swerving. so many people are not paying attention(texting, children, etc..)
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I think I heard him actually say, "Hey bad *kitten*, pull to the side so we can talk!" And then he whispered to himself with heading hanging down, "who am I kidding. I'm a loser in a car, with no teeth, no social skills, and no respect for myself let alone people around me. Strong, powerful, confident women with mad biking skills are out of my league." Then he went home to his mom's house and cried for being such a loser. I'm 99% sure that's what really happened. :wink: Keep on riding!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    PS lovin the douche canoe LMAO
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    I think I heard him actually say, "Hey bad *kitten*, pull to the side so we can talk!" And then he whispered to himself with heading hanging down, "who am I kidding. I'm a loser in a car, with no teeth, no social skills, and no respect for myself let alone people around me. Strong, powerful, confident women with mad biking skills are out of my league." Then he went home to his mom's house and cried for being such a loser. I'm 99% sure that's what really happened. :wink: Keep on riding!

^^^ My favorite comment so far. Love it.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I think someone had too much haterade! At least your *kitten* is moving - unlike theirs!
  • tonihayden
    Options
    omg...................wtf is wrong with people????
    i recently met a super lady and we got to talking and she told me that when she was younger she was a lot heavier and that once she was walking home and some mean boys in her neighborhood drove by and threw a box of donuts at her.....and now this.....seriously what is going on in this world. I am so shocked by peoples cruelty.....it makes me sick.

Ignore this idiot.
    u no what if we were all the same size and shape....it wud be a pretty boring place!!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with him....nothing that a 45 caliber hydroshock to the base of the skull wouldn't cure anyway.....
    [/quote]

This is something my husband would say!!! hahahahahaa. Sorry, Thought it was funny!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    When all else fails yell back:

"YOU'RE UGLY AND YOUR MOTHER DRESSES YOU FUNNY"
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You can't fix stupid....not even with duct tape.
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    People are terrible. I recently was walking and this guy in a truck was like rolling with me as I was walking. I had my head phones in but he literally was hitting on me. I didnt say anything, kept walking. When I didnt respond, he was like its your loss I bet you dont get a lot of offers for sex because your so chunky. In my head im thinking. Um, excuse me you're trying to pick up a stranger on the side of the road, making them feel like a hooker when they are trying to exercise, and then you insult me. Also Im happily married and even though Im chunky I have heaps of sex LOL I mean wtf people are so ****ing rude.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I know you are right about not riding on sidewalks, but I despise bikers, especially in the city. I'm sure that could open up a floodgate, so I won't go on.

But seriously, I'm a danger to every man, woman, and child in every car, on any side of the road, when I ride my bike in the street. I can fall over at any minute, with or without the assistance of rocks, potholes, or cigarette butts. Please let me ride on the sidewalk in peace.

yeah most of the cyclists i see want the respect but wont stop at stop signs and stop lights.

also why do they say ride with the flow of traffic? i prefer to see the cars coming at me so i have warning if i notice a driver who is swerving. so many people are not paying attention(texting, children, etc..)

exactly.
    Thats why i personally believe they should NOT be subject to specific laws, but rather be responsible for their own safety...
    sometimes its proper to go with traffic.
    sometimes its proper to watch the traffic come toward you
    sometimes its proper to get off the damn road and run on the sidewalk or grass
    sometimes its proper to hold the middle of the street lane to protect your space.

as for blowing stop signs and traffic lights.. let them.
    it harms no one if they're paying attention.
    it mostly harms them if they're not.
    theres no point enforcing it most of the time.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    People are terrible. I recently was walking and this guy in a truck was like rolling with me as I was walking. I had my head phones in but he literally was hitting on me. I didnt say anything, kept walking. When I didnt respond, he was like its your loss I bet you dont get a lot of offers for sex because your so chunky. In my head im thinking. Um, excuse me you're trying to pick up a stranger on the side of the road, making them feel like a hooker when they are trying to exercise, and then you insult me. Also Im happily married and even though Im chunky I have heaps of sex LOL I mean wtf people are so ****ing rude.

I have had similar situations where someone hits on me and when I turn them down I'm suddenly too fat. I was the exact size now as I was when you hit on me 5 minutes ago. And I wasn't too fat then so how am I too fat now? People are seriously f'in amazing.
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Savant! What a moron he is! People yell nonsense all the time. When I was with my running group and we were doing our warm up, somebody yelled, "You're supposed to be running!" Um, duh, but we do need to warm up. Then another time, we were running past a group of high fratboys and they started running with us as a joke and they reeked of pot. One of the ladies politely asked them to back off. I really hope you don't let this discourage you. It's not fair, it's unkind but it happens. At least you know, we've got your back!
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I see people larger than me out walking who can barely make it around the block and I feel guilty for driving and not being out there exercising myself. I want to yell encouragement at them and say "good for you!" but don't for fear they will only hear part of it and think I am mocking them. :wink:
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    His fat *kitten* was sitting in a car. 'nuf said.

I 2nd this!