How do you take your Subway?

Options

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    6in Chicken, Bacon, Ranch on Italian Herbs and Cheese with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. No cheese...
  • mamakayy
    mamakayy Posts: 36
    Options
    Recently, 12" flatbread egg white with pepperjack, lettuce, spinach, S&P. Sometimes a tiny bit of southwest sauce. Except the people at subway do NOT understand tiny bit, so I have to get it in a cup and add it myself. I HATE a soggy sandwich.

I eat 6" and save the rest for later, or give the other half to hubby.
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    Ideal sub: foot long steak n cheese, hearty italian, lettuce, southwest dressing + salt & pepper

As steak n cheese is considered a "premium sub" that comes with a "premium price"... I only get it if I wanna splurge or if there's like a special offer. What i usually end up getting: 6 inch, sub-of-the-day, lettuce, southwest dressing + salt & pepper

Edited to say - with cheese and toasted of cos!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Foot long, roast beef, spinach, onio s, green peppers, pickles, tomatoes, jalapeños, pepper jack chees, mustard and toasted. Mmmmmmmmmmmm delicious....however, I have begun to replace this with Pita Pita
  • mochomito
    mochomito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i'm bad i usually have either a
    chicken breast on white, lettice tomato - extra american cheese and a little bit of homey mustard
    or
    meatball on white with extra american cheese

which ever i get i get the 6inch one - i used to get the foot long but that has stopped wince starting MFP
  • Amoravy
    Amoravy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    6 inch club on wheat, spinach, tomato, onions, peppers, lite mayo, light on the mustard, vinegar, garlic, pepper

Oh yeaaa!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Turkey & Black Forest Ham, provalone, on flatbread, all veggies except sprouts & jalapeños, honey mustard, oil & vin., oregano & black pepper. Footling, eat half today, half tomorrow.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If I'm paying to eat out, I'm getting the tuna with a ton of lettuce and pickles. It has a lot of calories...and is delicious!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    6 inch - Toasted - Turkey & ham or a Club on wheat with pepper jack cheese. No lettuce or sauce! Spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, red onions, pickles, black olives. A little parmesan & triple oregano.:love:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: 6 inch 9 Grain Honey Oat ~ Spinach, Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumbers,
    Sometimes I get this as a Salad and add my own Strawberrys and Grapes to it, with Extra Spinach.
  • Lab2809
    Lab2809 Posts: 58
    Options
    6" flatbread with oven roasted chicken no cheese (or every now and then provolone), lettuce, jalapeno, black olives, onions, and buffalo sauce....probably the worst combo ever.
  • jared767
    jared767 Posts: 76
    Options
    Flatbread
    Bacon (2 strips)
    Turkey Breast
    Pepperjack
    Avocado
    Lettuce
    Onions
    Tomatoes
    Light Mayonnaise

-with 510 cals, 49 carbs, and 23 g protein, looks good to me.

Source: http://www.nutritionix.com/m/QegU28
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    club on wheat, american cheese (some times pepperjack) lettuce, tomato and pickle, a little mayo and honey mustard, some times I add bacon but usually not
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Oven roasted chicken on white with provalone lettuce tomato pickles cucumber green peppers spinach a half serving of lite mayo and sweet onion sauce on the side(they always put too much or too little if I get it on the side I can get it just right).

I always by the footlong but I don't eat it in one sitting. I'll generally have it two meals in a row. I like the baked chips on the side or the apples.
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i get the salads! dont seem to bad to me
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    6'' Itallian BMT on parmasan oregano, with provlone, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions EXTRA pickles, olives, spicy mustard, more oregano. Been ordering it the same way my whole life.... :) I've maybe had soemthing different like 3 times. EVER...
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I take it and throw it in the garbage.. I hate Subway.. all that sodium for so little.. and you have to practically beg to get EXTRA anything on your sandwich... I prefer Jimmy John's Unwich personally ...
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    Six-inch turkey on wheat with american cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers and honey mustard. Nom nom nom.
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    I take it and throw it in the garbage.. I hate Subway.. all that sodium for so little.. and you have to practically beg to get EXTRA anything on your sandwich... I prefer Jimmy John's Unwich personally ...

So true. The sodium is out of this world. But I don't eat it often so I doesn't bother me too much.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    12" Veggie on Parm Oregano or White (sometimes a wrap), no cheese, lettuce, onion, extra pickles, extra black olives, hot peppers, sweet onion sauce, franks, salt and pepper.. *drooling*