How do you take your Subway?

Options

Replies

• kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Turkey on wheat with pepper jack cheese, bacon, lettuce, cucumbers, pickles, and honey mustard.

Always get a foot long and usually eat it in one sitting haha.

SUBWAY FO' LIFE.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    6 in pizza sub with black olives, lettuce, and pickles....and no i am not pregnant...lol oh and on the herb bread...yummy
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    6" Veggie Delight on wheat
    pepper jack, toasted
    spinach
    tomatoes
    onion
    pickle
    bell pepper
    banana pepper
    cucumbers
    spicy mustard
    vinegar

great...now i want subway :smile:
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    6'' chicken tikka on wheat bread, toasted, cheese, jalepinos, olives, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and sweet chilli sauce :P

NOMNOMNOM! :D
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    6"Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on Honey Oat. Lettuce, Tomato, Provolone, Cucumbers, a little sweet onion sauce and a lot of oregano. Delightful.
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    6" turkey on wheat with no cheese, no mayo.. ALL the veggies and salt and pepper. YUM!!
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I don't like Subway. I never have. There is one a couple doors down from my office and I don't even like the smell of the place when I walk by.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    12" Turkey on Wheat, no cheese, w/ Lettuce, pickles, cucumbers, black olives, banana peppers and onions. Usually I get this at lunch, eat half for lunch and then the other half for dinner. I swear to myself every time I'm going to get something different but never do. It's like my mind goes completely blank when I get to the counter and all I can remember is 12" Turkey on wheat.
  • agwodke
    agwodke Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast on 6" wheat bread :) No cheese, veggies, condiments! I like it plain ;)

Glad there's someone out there like me! I like turkey, ham, and pepperoni. I get crazy looks everytime I order. :-P
  • gemini2267
    gemini2267 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    broccoli and cheese soup add bacon. only 180 calories for the soup and 45 cal for the bacon. It is soooo good.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I worked at Subway for 7 years and as a store managers for 3 years (at 21yrs old, I ran my own store) and it makes me smack my head when I see how some of these Subways run their line... I just want to hop back there and do it myself. If there was a line of customers, they would all be out the door and happy in under 5 minutes, just give me an apron, a hat, get on the register and STAY OUT OF MY WAY :D

That being said, I have a few go-to orders...

On a skinny day: Subway Club salad with just a little shredded cheese and all the veggies, S&P and vinegar

On a "I've got calories to spare" day:
    All on wheat bread:
    6" Chicken Breast, american cheese, toasted, regular mustard, all veg
    6" Melt, american cheese, toasted, reg. or spicy mustard, all veg

On a "Who cares, this one's delicious" day:
    6" Chicken Bacon Ranch on Herbs & Cheese, american cheese, toasted, with ranch, spinach, olives, bell pepper, onion, jalapeno

On a "OMG Need Protein" day:
    6" DOUBLE meat roast beef on wheat, no cheese, mustard, all veggies.
    ^ 460 some-odd calories and around 40g protein, huzzah!

#Subway4Life
    I
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    6" wheat, double peppered cheese, toasted, all the salad except pickles, TONS of olives, sweet onion sauce :D

There are two Subway stores within five minutes of my work, and one of them always has at least five flies crawling over the salad and the place they make sammiches. It's actually horrendous.
  • textlikekisses
    Options
    My Fave Subway:

390 calories

flat bread (6")
    oven roasted chicken breast
    2 triangles of american cheese
    toasted!
    lettuce
    tomato
    onion
    pickles
    sweet onion sauce
    vinegar

NOM!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    6" roasted chicken on wheat w/ provolone, lettuce, peppers, pickles, a little light mayo and yellow mustard...:) heated not toasted.
  • jem33199
    jem33199 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just picked this up on my way in to work...
    12 inch veggie on flat bread (I eat 1/2 at one time and the other 1/2 a few hours later) - spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, pickles, green peppers with mustard, salt, pepper and oregano. It's yummy and very filling. Sometimes I get provolone but I didn't feel like it today.
  • ShirleyAnn7839
    Options
    There are 3 subway sandwich that I choose from. Depends on the calories that I've collected for that day. One is the sweet onion teriyaki chicken, the turkey melt or the subway melt. All get lettuce, onion, tomato, pickles, banana peppers, green peppers and one line of light mayo; except, for the chicken no mayo just the sweet onion sauce. I get Lay's light chips and a cup of ice water. I really enjoy subway. I'm one of those folks that enjoys eating out so subway helps me do that without feeling as if I have to "give something else up" on this diet. It's like I'm cheating, but not really.
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    turkey breast on flat bread lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, red onion, black olives, green pepper, jalepeno's and a drizzle of the sweet onion sauce heated twice. its sooooo good!!!!!!
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Roast Beef on wheat with provolone, lettuce, tomato, pickles and light mayo, toasted. Mmmmmm!
  • jaimemariel
    jaimemariel Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Veggie on wheat, no cheese no meat, ALL the veggies, red wine vinegar (no oil), salt and pepper. You would be surprized at how tasty this is, and only 230 cal.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    6 inch veggie delight - pickles, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cucumber, mustard. On wheat.

6 inch steak and cheese (shredded) - pickles, lettuce, onions, southwest sauce. On wheat.