Full Busted Women question (no rude comments please)

Options

Replies

• najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Big secret- wear two bras.

One sports that is a lil too small and then a regular over the top. Both underwire- that helps :)

This is what I do and I still get some boob spillage, but not as bad as when I wear one or the other

this^^ but with regular underneath and sports outside. no shaking no spillage.
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I started at a 44 DD.... I wore and still wear a sports bra that is too tight and then one of those tight tank tops that have the built in sports bra. I buy mine at Target.
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

One sports that is a lil too small and then a regular over the top. Both underwire- that helps :)

^^THIS^^
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    LOVE Nike sports bras and the Champion ones you get at Target. TJ Maxx usually have Nike and Adidas that aren't bad, either.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    there's no need to wear 2 bras. just wear 1 that fits properly and has the proper amount of support for your workouts.
    i'm a weird size (small ribcage but large cup size) so i have a tough time finding proper fitting bras.

for maximum shock absorption i like enell and the shock absorber. but are great for stuff like running and sprinting. i just ordered a new one from a site (very.com) since the price was $33 cheaper than anything else i've seen. I'd love to find a cheaper enell, but oh well, them's the breaks

for other activities where i need less support (lifting, biking, yoga) i go with goddess.

i would love to try moving comfort and champion, but they dont come in my size. i could try to squeeze the twins in, but in my experience it's not a good idea to wear a bra that doesnt have straps wide enough to support my size
  • Shawnie_B
    Shawnie_B Posts: 17
    Options
    http://www.breakoutbras.com/product/Elomi-Energise-Underwire-Sports-Bra/Sports-Bras

^^ I have this one, and nothing moves. That website has a bunch of other sports bras in bigger sizes (in case you don't want an underwire).

Thnx!! I HATE underwire bras...unless I actually WANT to show cleavage!!!
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options

This! I HAVE to do this when I run or I'm all over the place. I just get cheap ones from target and I'm good to go.

Exactly! Even when compared with some of the "best," it just seems to work better for me.
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    I wear my normal underwire bra with a cheaper (champion) sports bra on top.
  • catherine_rose
    Options
    I'm a 30E and I bought the shock absorber run bra for £8 from ebay, I love it so much that I would happily have paid 4x that much for it!
    One day I'll treat myself to an enell!
  • taylmarie
    taylmarie Posts: 161
    Options
    38DD. I really love the moving comfort fiona so far. It got delivered Monday and I've worn it for Aikido and aerobics and I'm lovin, lovin, lovin it. I haven't felt this free to move around without bounce since I was ten.

I wear Moving Comfort as well, the Fiona style I think. I purchased one on Amazon and after wearing it I immediately went back on and purchased another. They are the best I have found so far!! I would love to try the Enell one's also. A breast reduction would be sweet as well ;)
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    there's no need to wear 2 bras. just wear 1 that fits properly and has the proper amount of support for your workouts.
    i'm a weird size (small ribcage but large cup size) so i have a tough time finding proper fitting bras.

for maximum shock absorption i like enell and the shock absorber. but are great for stuff like running and sprinting. i just ordered a new one from a site (very.com) since the price was $33 cheaper than anything else i've seen. I'd love to find a cheaper enell, but oh well, them's the breaks

for other activities where i need less support (lifting, biking, yoga) i go with goddess.

i would love to try moving comfort and champion, but they dont come in my size. i could try to squeeze the twins in, but in my experience it's not a good idea to wear a bra that doesnt have straps wide enough to support my size

I LOVE my Goddess bras- the only ones that make my size consistently. I still do best with two bras for high impact. I wonder if it has to do with just body shape or something- I have no torso and constantly have to resew bra straps to be shorter. One bra (even the really nice ones) just don't do as much as two cheaper ones. It's really odd.
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Natori Sport Underwire Sports Bra http://www.amazon.com/Natori-Womens-Sport-Underwire-Bra/dp/B00361ESA8

Tried a dozen or more and this was my favorite. I never could deal with wearing two... I like to breath while I run. :smile:
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm 38DD and I don't wear a bra to workout.
    I wear two sport style vest tops, one is tight and the other has a slight support, a built in crop top. I use an elliptical, do tai chi, yoga, aerobics, dumbbell exercises and I'm fine, the first layer, the tight vest top really holds it altogether.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    **walks in** Well see I buy

**looks down at chest ** Oh :blushing: Yeah I don't measure up enough to fit in here :frown: :embarassed:

**kicks rock**

:laugh: You just made my day.

I used to be in this club, but I've been *kicked out*
    I'm about to join the my-girls-ditched-me club. (well, MOST of them)
    I'm STILL eligible for the BACK BOOBS club.....*LUCKY LUCKY ME*
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Walmart sells a Danskin sports bra with underwire. I highly recommend it. Wear that one and then a regular cloth sports bra over it if you still feel unsupported. That should help tremendously. No matter what, if you have tig ole bitties you must wear an underwire.
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can't belive all the comments on here. :) Thanks ladies.

The thought of 2 bras bugs me. I don't run. I do aerobics in my living room, walk and bike, so I don't need the major support.
    Im really just looking for something to exercise in and save my regular bras.

Im going to go back thru and look at all the websites. Maybe I will look closer at Walmart.

Thanks again everyone. Appreciate it.
  • saihtnyc
    saihtnyc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Enell for sure. I have two, and nothing I have tried comes close to working this well. I have run two marathons and tons of half marathons in them. I used to do two sports bras, but they would chafe on my shoulders and in other places after exercising or running for longer periods of time.
  • mrs_madame
    mrs_madame Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The best ones I've found are by Moving Comfort, they make a few different styles for D/DD cupped women and they are très magnifique!
  • sipata
    sipata Posts: 1
    Options
    that is so what i need,i think that is where all my pain is coming from
  • cakeums
    cakeums Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber and Enell are supposed to be fantastic. I just got a Moving Comfort that is designed for high impact and was happy with it yesterday. I started out with 38DD, they are 36D now, so I still need the support but I am becoming less full-busted!